-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, when you have prime rib and caviar at home(Glasha), why would you want to go out to a greasy spoon for a greasy burger?
For variety if nothing else. Try eating prime rib and caviar every single day for every single meal for even one straight month. We'll see how much you love that combination then.

Now, obviously that doesn't translate really to someone you actually love. But you asked the question. ;) In honesty I personally tend to like each girl in each game for varying reasons. I basically try to find a reason to like a girl, not a reason to dislike her. So, that extended to Phoebe as well in this game. Also, I know a lot of people are not, but I'm huge on forgiveness (not getting cucked, but forgiving something that is a mistake). So if a girl totally screwed up but it becomes clear she's really trying to fix the damage and commit, I'm all about giving it a chance, at least.

IRL, that would not include cheating though. Once you've broken the bond of trust, it can never be repaired, and while I might still love someone afterward, I would never be with them again intimately. I'm not wired that way. But for games, I'll usually have the MC forgive even after an LI's cheating (if it was before the start of the game).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For variety if nothing else. Try eating prime rib and caviar every single day for every single meal for even one straight month. We'll see how much you love that combination then.

Now, obviously that doesn't translate really to someone you actually love. But you asked the question. ;) But in honesty I personally tend to like each girl in each game for varying reasons. I basically try to find a reason to like a girl, not a reason to dislike her. So, that extended to Phoebe as well in this game. Also, I know a lot of people are not, but I'm huge on forgiveness (not getting cucked, but forgiving something that is a mistake). So if a girl totally screwed up but it becomes clear she's really trying to fix the damage and commit, I'm all about giving it a chance, at least.

IRL, that would not include cheating though. Once you've broken the bond of trust, it can never be repaired, and while I might still love someone afterward, I would never be with them again intimately. I'm not wired that way. But for games, I'll usually have the MC forgive even after an LI's cheating (if it was before the start of the game).

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Sep 2, 2023
Phoebe? A 5 or 6 outta 10? More like a -2 outta 10.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I downloaded a new model for Hope. I have no idea what I used before, but I feel like I got what I wanted with this one. Hope is meant to be a cute, sarcastic, somewhat naive girl falling quickly into a world that she doesn't want to be a part of. She wants a normal life, a normal job, etc. Sadly for her, that just isn't in the cards.

With a troublesome brother who may still find ways to give her a hard time, she's going to have an interesting life whether she wants one or not.

Her clothes aren't final, but I'm overall happy with how she looks. She's meant to be cute and adorable, but not quite beautiful. Let me know what you guys think, I'm open to feedback on this one.

hope 1.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I downloaded a new model for Hope. I have no idea what I used before, but I feel like I got what I wanted with this one. Hope is meant to be a cute, sarcastic, somewhat naive girl falling quickly into a world that she doesn't want to be a part of. She wants a normal life, a normal job, etc. Sadly for her, that just isn't in the cards.

With a troublesome brother who may still find ways to give her a hard time, she's going to have an interesting life whether she wants one or not.

Her clothes aren't final, but I'm overall happy with how she looks. She's meant to be cute and adorable, but not quite beautiful. Let me know what you guys think, I'm open to feedback on this one.

View attachment 2965226
Well, coming from the dude that loved Phoebe, this might not be very reflective of the community's feeling. But I think she's both adorable and very pretty. I think she's great.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2965226
I'm just joking about Phebes. lol As for Hope though. She's a 20 outta 10. I'm not biased. I swear! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VS

Old Hope very much had the cute little sister vibe going. I could also see old Hope being more readily sarcastic, but New Hope won't have any trouble with the right expression.

I vote no on the hair color change. I might lose the lip ring too with the whole normal life, a normal job part. Is she taller or does it just look that way?

Reactions: Belly97

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I got no issue with Phoebe. I know folks are pissed she left, but honestly it's a form of reality in our fiction. I'm glad BHG, did that(Sorry, your still BHG to me). She fell to her own insecurities and her mother lording over her.

As for looks, as he said. She's average, no biggie. I bet dollars to doughnuts many of y'all arn't lookers yourselves. So stop projecting :p

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 2965226
I really like the new Hope.

Also find it really funny how different her life is going to be from what she planed. Hopefully for the better though

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
All this talk about restored models and old girls with new faces has me really looking forward to seeing Eve for the first time.
Were they ever actually restored, were they not, who knows? All we ever got to see of then was a glimpse of their really nice ass.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
All this talk about restored models and old girls with new faces has me really looking forward to seeing Eve for the first time.
Where they ever actually restored, were they not, who knows? All we ever got to see of then was a glimpse of their really nice ass.
Hopefully that really nice ass wasn't changed. :ROFLMAO:

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
VS

Old Hope very much had the cute little sister vibe going. I could also see old Hope being more readily sarcastic, but New Hope won't have any trouble with the right expression.

I vote no on the hair color change. I might lose the lip ring too with the whole normal life, a normal job part. Is she taller or does it just look that way?
I definitely prefer the new hope, she looks amazing, but I do agree on removing the lip ring and maybe making her hair more auburn/red like it was originally but I don't mind too much either way.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

View attachment 2965226
She is awesome BHG, better than the last redo!!!! :love:

Reactions: Belly97
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes