e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
With the exception of Phoebe, we've rarely ever seen the other girls effected. Yui we only saw once, and that was breifly on a video call with Kimmy. Hope we saw briefly during or after a visit to Adam. Mallory I can't remember who they are, they're not the bar tender who Lily possessed I don't think, so I imagine she works in Lilys bar. But more relevent to the topic of her having to be remade, she's not a Love Interest, or, I'm guessing, a vitally important character,so getting her to look the same as before isn't as important.
Mallory is the other bartender - the one with the enormous ta-tas and the awesome memory who we meet at the cop shop the next day because someone stole her tips. She also sees Vali.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Mallory is the other bartender - the one with the enormous ta-tas and the awesome memory who we meet at the cop shop the next day because someone stole her tips. She also sees Vali.
I can't remember when/where we first meet her, but I do remember that scene where she sees Vali alright. So she's probably important even if not a LI. But getting her close to the original is good enough

Reactions: Belly97

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Excuse me, what happened to the game? I see everyone talking about reworking, was it abandoned?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Excuse me, what happened to the game? I see everyone talking about reworking, was it abandoned?
Dev tried to croak on us, multiple times, but his perv spirit was too strong and his boner led him thru the valley of the shadow of death, whereupon he realized he'd panic told his wife to delete everything while on the good stuff. Now not dying and also of clear mind he's recovered most of what was lost but will have to rejigger some assets that weren't recovered.

Sep 2, 2023
was it abandoned?

Dev tried to croak on us, multiple times, but his perv spirit was too strong and his boner led him thru the valley of the shadow of death, whereupon he realized he'd panic told his wife to delete everything while on the good stuff. Now not dying and also of clear mind he's recovered most of what was lost but will have to rejigger some assets that weren't recovered.
A very good summary of events. They should post this on the front page.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This sounds like the snippiest post of all time (i'm a little jealous) but it's all true. Sometimes reality really is stranger than fiction :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
How about changing Phoebe to be ginger, can't go wrong with gingers? :love:
Oh for fucks sake........
Obviously this is a more extreme case, but I'm never a fan of changing a character's appearance midway through a game if it can be helped. Even with what's happened, I'd very much prefer to keep her as close to the original as is manageable. Switching just because someone has a ginger fetish seems ridiculous to me.
Maybe if Rusty Shackleford's Cock made her a ginger with a side-shave, more people would like her. As of now, maybe 1/3 of the fans like her.

• Angry
Reactions: Vortex@ and Belly97

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe if Rusty Shackleford's Cock made her a ginger with a side-shave, more people would like her. As of now, maybe 1/3 of the fans like her.

There could be a lot of reasons for that, though. Saying "not being ginger is the problem" isn't grounded in evidence. I've seen people say they hated what she did in the past, they don't like her personality now, etc. There are also some people (I am not one of them) who think gingers are the devil. So what you postulate can go both ways.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There could be a lot of reasons for that, though. Saying "not being ginger is the problem" isn't grounded in evidence. I've seen people say they hated what she did in the past, they don't like her personality now, etc. There are also some people (I am not one of them) who think gingers are the devil. So what you postulate can go both ways.
Bruh, that was clearly a joke. But since we're now in a discussion about gingers and devils... Gingers aren't devils. It's the people who believe they are. No joke or pun intended with that statement. Those people have no soul and need to go back to Hell where they belong.

Reactions: Belly97

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Bruh, that was clearly a joke. But since we're now in a discussion about gingers and devils... Gingers aren't devils. It's the people who believe they are. No joke or pun intended with that statement. Those people have no soul and need to go back to Hell where they belong.

LOL. Well, I missed the joke; sorry about that. Yeah, like I said before, I definitely am not one of them. I was being serious when I said that I don't want anyone to change appearance unless it's necessary, like a model has been lost as seems to be the case with Phoebe.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
LOL. Well, I missed the joke; sorry about that. Yeah, like I said before, I definitely am not one of them. I was being serious when I said that I don't want anyone to change appearance unless it's necessary, like a model has been lost as seems to be the case with Phoebe.
Agreed. I didn't like changes that were made to a few of the girls in another game that I play either.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I'm gonna chime in on the ginger debate. I don't think she needs her hair color changed, but as an actual ginger, the amount of women I see with fake ginger dye jobs is crazy high. We can always smell a fake, it comes with our powers; that and having no reflection. So while I don't see the need for it, it's easily explained by her deciding to dye her hair, if he was inclined to do something like that (for any character, really). Just one man's opinion.

That said, BHG's original account seems to still live in some liminal space between existing and being deleted. On page 85 of this thread it says "Deleted member 4822408" but it still shows join date, tags, number of posts and reactions (which are also still there) so I wonder if some sort of account recovery is possible.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Personally, I wouldn't mind her model being swapped. Her being latina or black after the rework? Hell yeah,I'd say go for it.
Seriously though, lets not go to the "but the little mermaid is supposed to be white, it breaks immersion" thing or similar stupid R'sist shit like that.
Dunno about latina or black since in that case BHG has to remodel her mom too and i bet we havent seen the last of that ugly cunt yet ;)

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes