Sep 2, 2023
Weren't you thinking of reworking Phoebe before anyway?
I had given it some thought but I didn't have any plans.

My theory is when he was half out of his mind from anesthesia that he tried to make a joke along the lines of "You have to... delete my browser history." to his wife, and some things got lost in translation. Seems reasonable and I find it amusing, so I'm sticking with it.
According to my wife, I was being melodramatic and was already convinced that this was the end. I made some grand speech about not leaving my work halfway complete.

The issue I had has something like a 46% mortality rate, and given my general pessimism, I'm not surprised that I overreacted :LOL:

Renzon

Mar 24, 2017
Well good news, my final surgery is done. I ended up being transferred to the biggest hospital in my state with specialized surgeons. Good call by the local docs.

My problem organs are out/sliced up and I should be entering recovery soon. Had some nasty side effects but things are looking up now.

As such, this will be my (hopefully) last post related to my health . I'm very much looking forward to getting back into the writing and rendering eventually. This has proven to be quite the fun hobby and I had no idea I'd miss it so much :p

I had a lot of fun stuff cooking before I was rudely interrupted. So the next time I post here, you'll be in for something nice. Even if I'm radio silent for a while, I'm still tinkering away behind the scenes.

So, see you all when I have something worth showing. (y)
I didn't know you were going through anything like this. Seeing as it looks as you're out of the woods and raring to go, take your time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In a fantasy game, a bit more specificity might be helpful. Are you considering changing her to another human ethnicity/skin colour, or swapping her for an Owlbear?

In either case, do what you think is best for the game. As long as it doesn't devolve into racial parody it should be fine.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
In a fantasy game, a bit more specificity might be helpful. Are you considering changing her to another human ethnicity/skin colour, or swapping her for an Owlbear?

In either case, do what you think is best for the game. As long as it doesn't devolve into racial parody it should be fine.
Well I don't think I'm into owlbears... but I do have 1 rule which is yes always... so if she has to be an owlbear I guess she has to be an owlbear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Sep 2, 2023
It has been a few months since I've played the game and I play few games at one so could you please remind me who is Phoebe again?
MC's other girlfriend that he starts the game with.

I have to say no. Nothing to do with Phoebe herself, but if she changes, what happens to Red? :)
Nothing, Red will still make an appearance here and there. It'd be a small thing to make Phoebe adopted. It would only take a tiny tweak in the story. I don't have any incest content planned with Phoebe anyway.

Yeah, another human ethnicity. I think making her a monster girl of any sort would require quite a bit of rewriting.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Not recommended in my opinion as it will completely change her appearance and it won't be always better. Moreover as someone already playing the game from the beginning I am used to her appearance and hence her character. By completely changing her appearance, I would be difficult to relate her to the old character. It would be like a completely different individual. Minor changes are okay as long as we don't loose that familiarity with that character.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I'd really prefer when the old episodes stay as they were. (Or as much as that is possible with some assets lost)
Whatever newly made char-model tempts you right now, pretty sure you'll find a spot for it in the future.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Not recommended in my opinion as it will completely change her appearance and it won't be always better. Moreover as someone already playing the game from the beginning I am used to her appearance and hence her character. By completely changing her appearance, I would be difficult to relate her to the old character. It would be like a completely different individual. Minor changes are okay as long as we don't loose that familiarity with that character.
I wholeheartedly 2nd this opinion. Couldn't have said better myself.

Reactions: dreas and Odlanier

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I wholeheartedly 2nd this opinion. Couldn't have said better myself.
The main issue here is that Phoebe IS changing, no matter what, because she's one of the two characters BHG cannot recover. Now, you could recommend trying to get her to look similar, and that's what the "No" option is about, but even then, she WILL look different from how she looked in the rest of the game. That is not avoidable.

Since she has to be changed no matter what, just like Hope, BHG is asking about potentially changing her more drastically (though keeping her human).

My personal vote would be to make her look more like Red. Play up the cousins connection, so we can have a real ginger in the harem.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
The main issue here is that Phoebe IS changing, no matter what, because she's one of the two characters BHG cannot recover. Now, you could recommend trying to get her to look similar, and that's what the "No" option is about, but even then, she WILL look different from how she looked in the rest of the game. That is not avoidable.

Since she has to be changed no matter what, just like Hope, BHG is asking about potentially changing her more drastically (though keeping her human).

My personal vote would be to make her look more like Red. Play up the cousins connection, so we can have a real ginger in the harem.
This 100%

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes