Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I ran one overnight and I was actually able to get back quite a few dufs!
That is great news. I was afraid you'd have to recreate everything from scratch, and not quite match it. The same think happened with Lexi where the dev deleted the character somehow, and tried to remake her, but it was never the same.

Glad you are felling better, and looking forward to more of one of my favorite AVNs.

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2698546

Overview:
The story takes place in a high fantasy world that has undergone a technological revolution, bringing its technology to modern standards. Magic has long since faded in this world, is rare enough that most regard it as nearly mythical. The Empire of Humanity is at its absolute pinnacle, engulfing nearly all of the world and the various races with it.
You take on the role of a detective, orphaned at an early age and raised by an Orc. You lived an average life until an old being set its sights on you, granting you powers you didn't ask for. As a murder with eerie similarity to an old case pops up, you'll need to use your newfound powers to solve it for good. How you do that will be up to you. Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? Either path is valid, and both will come with their own drawbacks. Choose wisely.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-14
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: BlackHandGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.55 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - -
Update Only: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: HotFix
Extras: Signature - Walkthrough Mod - Gallery Unlocker

View attachment 1776977 View attachment 1776978 View attachment 1776979 View attachment 1776980 View attachment 1776981 View attachment 1776982 View attachment 2698565 View attachment 2698566 View attachment 2698567 View attachment 2698553 View attachment 2698554 View attachment 2698556 View attachment 2698569 View attachment 2698570 View attachment 2698557 View attachment 2698558
This game is awesome, can't wait for the next update! Anyone know how long will it take?

Sep 2, 2023
20230913_103758.jpg

Bad news dudes. I had a severe allergic reaction the day before my surgery, so now I've been admitted and surgery delayed.

I can't catch a break, so any release is now tbd.

I appreciate you all being patient and encouraging me to take care of myself. I enjoy making my game but I gotta focus on my family right now.

Shits fucked up but I'm confident I'll make it through this. Until next time!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 2928046

Bad news dudes. I had a severe allergic reaction the day before my surgery, so now I've been admitted and surgery delayed.

I appreciate you all being patient and encouraging me to take care of myself. I enjoy making my game but I gotta focus on my family right now.

Bodies can't live with 'em can't live without ' em.

Rest up heal up.

Reactions: Belly97

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2928046

Just heal up, bro. We'll be here. Me and mine will be praying for you and yours.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

My deepest empathy. Due to a series of medical issues (primarily an antibiotic-resistant infection), I spent 7 months in 2019 either in the hospital, or in a nursing home doing physical rehab; it's no fun.

Be patient with yourself, and with the people helping and supporting you. Find the things you can celebrate each day, rather than wallowing in the bad parts. A positive attitude on your part will make your day easier, will make the staff's days easier - and being a person the staff enjoys talking to and being around is absolutely to your advantage. Focus on trying to do what you can, without worrying too much if it's less than you'd like.

As much as possible, enjoy whatever time and attention your loved ones can give. As hard as this is on you, it's almost as hard on them.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
View attachment 2928046

I've been there, my dude. It wasn't before surgery, but I had a gnarly reaction to meds while in the hospital. The meds to counter the meds were the worst; felt like I was on the "fun part" of a log flume, every few seconds, for over an hour, while laying in bed.

It'll come when it comes... Maybe could've phrased that better.

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
View attachment 2928046

Having seen a view like that far too often, I know that this is far more important than dicking down a goblin girl. Rest well and get better soon.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 2928046

Damn I hope you will be ok, stay safe and get well soon.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2928046

Wimp................

just get well, will ya'! Forget about the game for now......

• Haha
Reactions: sava75
Sep 2, 2023
Well good news, my final surgery is done. I ended up being transferred to the biggest hospital in my state with specialized surgeons. Good call by the local docs.

My problem organs are out/sliced up and I should be entering recovery soon. Had some nasty side effects but things are looking up now.

As such, this will be my (hopefully) last post related to my health . I'm very much looking forward to getting back into the writing and rendering eventually. This has proven to be quite the fun hobby and I had no idea I'd miss it so much :p

I had a lot of fun stuff cooking before I was rudely interrupted. So the next time I post here, you'll be in for something nice. Even if I'm radio silent for a while, I'm still tinkering away behind the scenes.

So, see you all when I have something worth showing. (y)

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes