HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
'fraid I have to disagree, good sir. Smoothness or landing stripe, not savage wilderness.
Or, as was said in my last recent round of Deep Cock Galactic, "hitting that sweet spot while laying my pipe is much easier with less vegetation in the way."
Personally as long as it's trimmed some how it's enough for me. So could also be bit more than just landing strip, as long as it's clean enough to eat :)

Sep 2, 2023
Rusty's cock is BHG?
Yes, it's me. I have a new username.

Glasha sure, she's an Orc. Kimmy should be smooooooth, lol. I wouldn't mind some Demon Monster girls have bush, hell be cool if one had the old school grandma massive bush from navel to inner thigh, lol.
Glasha would hate having a bush. I can't picture it at all with her.

I'm going to be very opportunistic and say; while many of the character models need to be rebuilt, now would be a great time to give more of the girls hairy pussys than was initially planed
We'll see. I have to remake some characters anyway, so I might just take them in a totally different direction. I'll probably let you guys choose between options or something fun like that.

Off the top of my head, characters that need to be remade are:
1. Grace - Easy, I can remember all her sliders and textures.

2. Mallory (bartender with big knockers) - Probably gonna be redone completely. I remember her base model but not her body sliders. I also see her base model a lot in games. This is for the best tbh.

3. Phoebe - Leaning toward a complete revamp with a new model? Dunno yet. I made a big change to her skin last update but I can't remember what I did now.

4. Faiza - Easy, no changes.

5. Hope - I already remade her once. Guess I'll have to do it again cause I can't even remember the base model. :HideThePain:

Thank goodness that characters like Zuzanna were recovered. I made quite a few subtle tweaks to my albino babe.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
We'll see. I have to remake some characters anyway, so I might just take them in a totally different direction. I'll probably let you guys choose between options or something fun like that.

Off the top of my head, characters that need to be remade are:
1. Grace - Easy, I can remember all her sliders and textures.

2. Mallory (bartender with big knockers) - Probably gonna be redone completely. I remember her base model but not her body sliders. I also see her base model a lot in games. This is for the best tbh.

3. Phoebe - Leaning toward a complete revamp with a new model? Dunno yet. I made a big change to her skin last update but I can't remember what I did now.

4. Faiza - Easy, no changes.

5. Hope - I already remade her once. Guess I'll have to do it again cause I can't even remember the base model. :HideThePain:

Thank goodness that characters like Zuzanna were recovered. I made quite a few subtle tweaks to my albino babe.
At least you don't have to remake everyone. Sucks that you can't just extract the assets from the game itself, but at least you can use the game it get the recreations as close to the orignal as possible you don't have to do it blind.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
View attachment 2907931

Nat is back, that was easy. I hope the rest go this smoothly.
Nice, even if mildly disturbing. ;)
All the best and speedy recovery!
BTW, do you plan to reactivate your old patreon when you're back or will you start a new one? Just asking so I can switch my membership to the new one if necessary.

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Without her I'd be dead for sure. She and I will just call it even. :p

I ran one overnight and I was actually able to get back quite a few dufs! I hadn't used file recovery stuff in forever, I'm surprised at how well it actually worked. I managed to get back like 97% of the characters including Kimmy and Glasha! The ones I couldn't get back were human, and I'm confident I can remake those quite closely.

Most of the environments are still gone, but I can use new ones since MC was about to move anyway. Also, the renpy files aren't there but thankfully my co-writer still has the files.

I think this bodes well for the future of the game!

Maybe not so dead now :cool:

Not yet. Gonna make a new one some time after surgery.
Wooo! Kimmy lives on! Glad you were able to get most things back. Best of luck recovering after your surgery man! here's hoping its a comfortable process.

Sep 2, 2023
BTW, do you plan to reactivate your old patreon when you're back or will you start a new one? Just asking so I can switch my membership to the new one if necessary.
Yeah, I'll reactivate it sometime after I release a new update. I won't turn it back on before then.

Nice, so I take you are going to make Nat more combat oriented?

Get well soon.
7yaf3i.jpg

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
my question is are u going to restart wen u feel up to it or continue from 0.55

Sep 2, 2023
btw are u a king of the hill fan bhg
Yeah, love that show.

my question is are u going to restart wen u feel up to it or continue from 0.55
No restarting, just gonna pick back up where I left off. I just need to rewrite it.

The reworked UI and stuff, I dunno yet. That might make further delays but I'll welcome feedback about that. If enough people want the new ui and code,I'll just delay a little more until it's done.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, love that show.

No restarting, just gonna pick back up where I left off. I just need to rewrite it.

The reworked UI and stuff, I dunno yet. That might make further delays but I'll welcome feedback about that. If enough people want the new ui and code,I'll just delay a little more until it's done.
I'm old. I'd rather have the normal, generic Ren'py UI. All these custom UIs hurt my old eyes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Glad to hear that Glasha x Kimmy will remain and hopefully just gets better :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, love that show.

Personally, I think you should continue as you had intended to continue you, if that means taking longer for a UI rework so be it

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
UI is imo mostly polish that can wait until other matters are on track as you wanted them.
But I did like the codex, would like to have that back at some point.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes