TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Without her I'd be dead for sure. She and I will just call it even. :p

I ran one overnight and I was actually able to get back quite a few dufs! I hadn't used file recovery stuff in forever, I'm surprised at how well it actually worked. I managed to get back like 97% of the characters including Kimmy and Glasha! The ones I couldn't get back were human, and I'm confident I can remake those quite closely.

Most of the environments are still gone, but I can use new ones since MC was about to move anyway. Also, the renpy files aren't there but thankfully my co-writer still has the files.

I think this bodes well for the future of the game!
Sounds like you got a good 'Un glad you're both still around for each other. My wife was diagnosed with cancer last year (free and clear now after intense chemo) and I'd never wish losing a spouse on anyone, just the realization of how close it was for us is sometimes overwhelming.

As to your second paragraph, FUCK YEAH DUDE!

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Sounds like you got a good 'Un glad you're both still around for each other. My wife was diagnosed with cancer last year (free and clear now after intense chemo) and I'd never wish losing a spouse on anyone, just the realization of how close it was for us is sometimes overwhelming.
Lost my lady to liver problems 10 years ago come November. Enjoy what you've got while you have it. :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

I ran one overnight and I was actually able to get back quite a few dufs! I hadn't used file recovery stuff in forever, I'm surprised at how well it actually worked. I managed to get back like 97% of the characters including Kimmy and Glasha! The ones I couldn't get back were human, and I'm confident I can remake those quite closely.

Most of the environments are still gone, but I can use new ones since MC was about to move anyway. Also, the renpy files aren't there but thankfully my co-writer still has the files.

Maybe not so dead now :cool:

Not yet. Gonna make a new one some time after surgery.
Glad to hear you are doing well and could recover most of things. Take your time to recover, we have patience for Kimmy and Glasha goodness to come in the future :D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Rusty's cock is BHG?

Reactions: HornyyPussy

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Rusty's cock is BHG?
I suspect that, even though the old account was deleted, he can't re-use the old name (to prevent identity theft). Although I understand the concern of taking on the identity of the private parts of a fictional character created by a fictional character.

Welcome back in any case, Mr. Cock!

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

great that it worked out i know how shitty dataloss can be but its a whole other level when you lose files from what you plan to make a living and in some cases even backups cant help so this tools are really great.

i hope the recovered files will take a bit of wight from your shoulders so that you can recover without worry what to do afterwards.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm going to be very opportunistic and say; while many of the character models need to be rebuilt, now would be a great time to give more of the girls hairy pussys than was initially planed

• Sad
Reactions: xxxavier and kwazi

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I'm going to be very opportunistic and say; while many of the character models need to be rebuilt, now would be a great time to give more of the girls hairy pussys than was initially planed
Glasha sure, she's an Orc. Kimmy should be smooooooth, lol. I wouldn't mind some Demon Monster girls have bush, hell be cool if one had the old school grandma massive bush from navel to inner thigh, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Glasha sure, she's an Orc. Kimmy should be smooooooth, lol. I wouldn't mind some Demon Monster girls have bush, hell be cool if one had the old school grandma massive bush from navel to inner thigh, lol.
'fraid I have to disagree, good sir. Smoothness or landing stripe, not savage wilderness.
Or, as was said in my last recent round of Deep Cock Galactic, "hitting that sweet spot while laying my pipe is much easier with less vegetation in the way."

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
'fraid I have to disagree, good sir. Smoothness or landing stripe, not savage wilderness.
Or, as was said in my last recent round of Deep Cock Galactic, "hitting that sweet spot while laying my pipe is much easier with less vegetation in the way."
Another man of Culture.

I´m on the same boat. A landingstrip or smooth is the way to go. I just don´t like hair between my teeth :D gross-hairinmouth.gif

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes