Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
well, shit, this game was really good and I loved the models, hearing about what the dev has been going through is horrible, feel bad for them. if anyone gets news as to what actually happened to him, since his discord and patreon are just gone, would someone mind letting me know?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
I heard something happened to Blackhand but I don't know what because I have been away taking care of my family so could some one let me know what has happened to Blackhand I hope he recovers from what is making him sick.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Some of you may know about what happened to me but long story short, I had to have a resection. I also have a biliary tube sticking out of my gallbladder for 6 weeks until I can have it removed.

I'm currently in the hospital with no idea when I'll be getting out, nor what my quality of life will be for the next 6 months. So I can't make any promises about how much I'll be able to work on the game and that sucks. So here's my plan.

I'll work on the game when I feel well enough. I won't be turning my patreon back on until I have an update completed and released. I'll turn it back on 1 month after that.

For those of you who have subbed for a year, I'll offer you however many free months that I missed, or something else if you prefer it. So you'll get access to an equivalent future patreon stuff without having to pay again. If you don't message me, I'll be giving the free months.

Otherwise if you have any questions, just ask on discord. I'll be active there from time to time. My wife knows my password so in the event of my (now unlikely) demise, she will inform you all.

Thanks to everyone who looks forward to my content enough to sub. I really appreciate all of you. I'll do my best to get better quickly and get back to the game ✌
Best wishes for a complete recovery, take your time, health is way more important than everything else. :)

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I've been checking back semi regularly to see if he logs back in, and now he's listed as a "deleted member". I feel like that's as close to a confirmation as we're going to get (not that we're "entitled" to one), and that's really sad. I had an unexpected loss recently, so maybe it's just hitting close to home, but I can't help but feel secondhand sadness for him and his family. From the brief interactions I had with him, he seemed like a good guy. I can acutely understand his wife not having it in her to tell a bunch of strangers on the internet about a close personal loss. We'll see ya when we see ya, big man.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I bring news. BH lives! He had another health setback after he had gotten home and was sent back to the hospital.

He is on some pretty intense meds so doesn't have too many hours of lucidity a day. He asked me to bring ya'll this news.

All the deleted accounts ect were due to him asking his wife to delete some stuff, but not being very clear about what (prob b/c of the meds). Anyway sounds like she went ham on that assignment, ergo hommie going AWOL to the max.

1693144449541.gif

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I bring news. BH lives! He had another health setback after he had gotten home and was sent back to the hospital.

He is on some pretty intense meds so doesn't have too many hours of lucidity a day. He asked me to bring ya'll this news.

All the deleted accounts ect were due to his asking his wife to delete some stuff not being very clear about what (prob b/c of the meds). Anyway sounds like she went ham on that assignment, ergo hommie going AWOL to the max.

View attachment 2882943
That’s good news so far then. Hope nothing got deleted that can’t be remade. Like if she deleted all his asset folders, :oops: But I was more concerned about him being on recovery or not than the future of the game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

All the deleted accounts ect were due to his asking his wife to delete some stuff not being very clear about what (prob b/c of the meds). Anyway sounds like she went ham on that assignment, ergo hommie going AWOL to the max.

View attachment 2882943
Oh thank god!

Thank you so much for telling us!

Now let's hope for a full recovery for him!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

View attachment 2882943
That's good news that he is alive. Hopefully he'll make full, or as full as possible, recovery and can get back to normal. And after that let's hope he still has time and motivation to bring us more Glasha x Kimmy goodness.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022

View attachment 2882943
Thanks for the update. I choose to believe this is true until proven otherwise; I have no reason to doubt you and this is a preferable scenario. Hopefully he has a smooth recovery from here on out. (y)

PinkCandy

Jan 13, 2023

All the deleted accounts ect were due to him asking his wife to delete some stuff, but not being very clear about what (prob b/c of the meds). Anyway sounds like she went ham on that assignment, ergo hommie going AWOL to the max.

View attachment 2882943
Glad to hear he's still with us and wishing him a smoother road to recovery from here.

Reactions: monk_56
Jan 12, 2021

View attachment 2882943
Speedy and full recovery BlackHand!

Reactions: monk_56 and e6mill
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes