Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I fear the worst might have happened to BHG, and that this will never be finished.

The discord server is gone and the patreon is completely wiped.

I hope I'm wrong and BHG is ok and still recovering even if the game gets abandoned
He was on the account, or someone was, at about 8:25PM MST last night - so let's hope for the best! I know I am...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
He was on the account, or someone was, at about 8:25PM MST last night - so let's hope for the best! I know I am...
I know he said before that his wife knows all his account info in case anything ever happened to him. Could be that it was last night when she deleted the discord and wiped the patreon.
Though to my understanding, she was supposed to inform everyone what happened, but at the same time, if something has happened to her husband I can understand her not being emotionally and mentally ok enough to take that time and leave those accounts active long enough to let a bunch of strangers know what happened. Much easier for her, I'd assume, to just wipe everything.

• Sad
Reactions: Smarmint

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I fear the worst might have happened to BHG, and that this will never be finished.

The discord server is gone and the patreon is completely wiped.

I hope I'm wrong and BHG is ok and still recovering even if the game gets abandoned
Oh bloody hell, i seriously hope that is not the case. This was one of my favourites since i found it, with so many nice and interesting characters. I do hope for the best case scenario that BHG is ok, but must prepare for the worst case.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I know he said before that his wife knows all his account info in case anything ever happened to him. Could be that it was last night when she deleted the discord and wiped the patreon.
Though to my understanding, she was supposed to inform everyone what happened, but at the same time, if something has happened to her husband I can understand her not being emotionally and mentally ok enough to take that time and leave those accounts active long enough to let a bunch of strangers know what happened. Much easier for her, I'd assume, to just wipe everything.
Jeez I hope you're wrong. Forget the game and us just for him and his family's sake.

Reactions: S1nsational

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Oh no. I am with you all, it's just a game, but I am very sad to hear that his health may have taken a turn for the worse. Here's hoping he just reevaluated his priorities and wants to focus on his health. I hope we get an update on his condition somehow.

Wishing you all the best Black Hand Games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes