sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
assuming that Zuzanna and Ivette aren't mages, which is becoming increasingly certain
That are some big assumptions.
Zuzanna was likely only noticing at glance that MC is waving a fat stack of magic around.
But seems doubtful she'd recognize it as necromancy just at sight, or that both sisters are on the same path.
Besides, I think Ophelia would have been only too happy to foist us on her receptionist instead of Adam if she had the option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That are some big assumptions.
Zuzanna was likely only noticing at glance that MC is waving a fat stack of magic around.
But seems doubtful she'd recognize it as necromancy just at sight, or that both sisters are on the same path.
Besides, I think Ophelia would have been only too happy to foist us on her receptionist instead of Adam if she had the option.
Other, presumably far more experienced, character can't tell anything about our power level just by looking at us. Like fine, say Ophelia is just weak or terrible at magic, Lilly would 100% be able to read our power levels like a book, and she was surprised at how powerful we seem to be. Zuzanna saying "he's just like us" so excitedly to her sister makes no sense if she's talking about MC just being a mage. Fine, maybe they don't know many other mages, but as soon as she met us and noticed whatever similarity we share, she was instantly ready to seduce us, it was like she was going into heat nearly.

I don't think both sisters are mages at all now, I think, as I said in the rest of my comment, that the sisters are partly or entirely whatever species it is we're part of that allows us to consume souls. Meeting someone who is the same rare species as you, and of the gender you're attracted to, would explain all her behavior.

Again, I no longer think the sisters are mages let alone necromancers, so yea it makes sense Ophelia didn't send us to them. Though for the sake of discussion, Ophelia did say Adam was the best or most powerful necromancer she knows, not that he was the only one. Remember the bearded necromancer dressed in purple who was following us who Grace threatened, we could also have been sent to him for training, but weren't.

• Thinking Face

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Meeting someone who is the same rare species as you, and of the gender you're attracted to, would explain all her behavior.
Not impossible. But then Lily also has all the needed explanation for that behavior, no rare species bond needed.
Guess we just have to wait and see which way Blackhand cooked it up.

Edit: On second thought.. I have to admit I am not sure of the timing anymore .
Was Zuzanna going all fangirl squee on us before or after we got Lily's sigil and presumably that extra glamor ?

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not impossible. But then Lily also has all the needed explanation for that behavior, no rare species bond needed.
Guess we just have to wait and see which way Blackhand cooked it up.

Edit: On second thought.. I have to admit I am not sure of the timing anymore .
Was Zuzanna going all fangirl squee on us before or after we got Lily's sigil and presumably that extra glamor ?
Never said anything was impossible.

I booted up the game and jumped around to check, we get the sigil before meeting Zuzanna for the first time. But I feel I should mention that we also meet Yasmina for the first time then too, and Yasmina acts perfectly normally.

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Some of you may know about what happened to me but long story short, I had to have a resection. I also have a biliary tube sticking out of my gallbladder for 6 weeks until I can have it removed.

I'm currently in the hospital with no idea when I'll be getting out, nor what my quality of life will be for the next 6 months. So I can't make any promises about how much I'll be able to work on the game and that sucks. So here's my plan.

I'll work on the game when I feel well enough. I won't be turning my patreon back on until I have an update completed and released. I'll turn it back on 1 month after that.

For those of you who have subbed for a year, I'll offer you however many free months that I missed, or something else if you prefer it. So you'll get access to an equivalent future patreon stuff without having to pay again. If you don't message me, I'll be giving the free months.

Otherwise if you have any questions, just ask on discord. I'll be active there from time to time. My wife knows my password so in the event of my (now unlikely) demise, she will inform you all.

Thanks to everyone who looks forward to my content enough to sub. I really appreciate all of you. I'll do my best to get better quickly and get back to the game ✌

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Some of you may know about what happened to me but long story short, I had to have a resection. I also have a biliary tube sticking out of my gallbladder for 6 weeks until I can have it removed.

I'm currently in the hospital with no idea when I'll be getting out, nor what my quality of life will be for the next 6 months. So I can't make any promises about how much I'll be able to work on the game and that sucks. So here's my plan.

I'll work on the game when I feel well enough. I won't be turning my patreon back on until I have an update completed and released. I'll turn it back on 1 month after that.

For those of you who have subbed for a year, I'll offer you however many free months that I missed, or something else if you prefer it. So you'll get access to an equivalent future patreon stuff without having to pay again. If you don't message me, I'll be giving the free months.

Otherwise if you have any questions, just ask on discord. I'll be active there from time to time. My wife knows my password so in the event of my (now unlikely) demise, she will inform you all.

Thanks to everyone who looks forward to my content enough to sub. I really appreciate all of you. I'll do my best to get better quickly and get back to the game ✌
Just get better, we'll be here when you get back!!! :love:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Well that seriously sucks, hope you get better and feel better soon. Also hope you have a good IRL support network to help you through this

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Hope for speedy recovery, willing to wait for more Glasha x Kimmy goodness.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Heal up. That's the most important thing.

etool

Jun 14, 2021

Take all the time you need, we will still be here for you

/positive thoughts for you and your family

/hugs

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018

As much as I love our best green girls and want to see where the story goes, you get better my dude. That's really the only important thing now.

Reactions: Mipecio and monk_56

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
That really sounds tough. I hope you the best for your speedy and full recovery.

Detective Necro is first rate, so I hope you know how much it is very much appreciated and how many fans you have of your work. Certainly your health comes first, by a mile, so however long it takes for you to feel better and feel like starting again, we'll all be happy to wait.

I hope you keep us all occasionally, as you feel like sharing, up with what is going on with your recovery. Best of luck!

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
That really sounds tough. I hope you the best for your speedy and full recovery.

Detective Necro is first rate, so I hope you know how much it is very much appreciated and how many fans you have of your work. Certainly your health comes first, by a mile, so however long it takes for you to feel better and feel like starting again, we'll all be happy to wait.

I hope you keep us all occasionally, as you feel like sharing, up with what is going on with your recovery. Best of luck!
Agree with this. Take care of yourself, but please get more of this awesome game out when you will be able to do so without health risks. I mean, I just finished the current load (heh heh) last night and I'm already jonesing for more (full disclosure: monster girls and breeding are my two biggest kinks, so...).

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019

Health is, and should ALWAYS be the priority so just focus on getting better. As others here have already said, we'll be here when you get back so take your time.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I fear the worst might have happened to BHG, and that this will never be finished.

The discord server is gone and the patreon is completely wiped.

I hope I'm wrong and BHG is ok and still recovering even if the game gets abandoned

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes