Sep 2, 2023
The fuck happened in here? :oops:

Anyway, sorry to say but I can't find the model I used for Phebes. If you know what it is, lemme know because I can't find it in my drive or cloud. I did make two redhead mockups though, so here you go:

1. I tried for a normal, girl next door kind of look. I went for the kind of girl you might see at the market, or down at the
off-licence. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. I don't even know what I was aiming for with this one.

So those are some redhead renders for you to enjoy. I don't know if I'd change Phoebes hair but maybe the change should be a big one? I haven't decided yet.

Also as a bonus, I've managed to rebuild Yasmina, so here's a render of her with the girls.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Anyway, sorry to say but I can't find the model I used for Phebes. If you know what it is, lemme know because I can't find it in my drive or cloud. I did make two redhead mockups though, so here you go:

1. I tried for a normal, girl next door kind of look. I went for the kind of girl you might see at the market, or down at the

So those are some redhead renders for you to enjoy. I don't know if I'd change Phoebes hair but maybe the change should be a big one? I haven't decided yet.

Also as a bonus, I've managed to rebuild Yasmina, so here's a render of her with the girls.
Those are very nice mockups, bit more freckless and perfect redhead there. :love:

Also good to hear you managed to rebuild Yasmina, hopefully rest of the rebuild/rework for the lost assets goes well.

Ps. Do take it chill while you are still recuperating.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Looking good BHG (y)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2nd redhead has a more unique feel. Would be easier to recognize her as a particular character.
Meh. I'm fine with redheads, but both of them seem fairly plain to me. I'm not shitting on them, but they don't really stand out at all, either. They seem like average girls and not particularly noticeable over anyone else. Maybe that's the idea, though, since original Phoebe wasn't really striking either.

Reactions: Belly97

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Meh. I'm fine with redheads, but both of them seem fairly plain to me. I'm not shitting on them, but they don't really stand out at all, either. They seem like average girls and not particularly noticeable over anyone else. Maybe that's the idea, though, since original Phoebe wasn't really striking either.
Well, BHG did say:

So, there's that.

Sep 2, 2023
Phoebe is meant to be normal looking. The kind of girl you'd see working at the supermarket or whatever, a 5 or 6/10. I always felt like having girls of varying levels of attractiveness was more "realistic" and interesting than every girl looking like supermodels.

Damn Brits ruining English!!!! :p
Being raised on British media has ruined my 'Murican vocabulary. When I got my job, I had to explain to my coworkers what a rubbish bin is. :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Phoebe is meant to be normal looking. The kind of girl you'd see working at the supermarket or whatever, a 5 or 6/10. I always felt like having girls of varying levels of attractiveness was more "realistic" and interesting than every girl looking like supermodels.
Excellent. I actually prefer that anyway, so that sounds great to me. I was only responding to the comment that the second model seemed "more unique". I don't care about uniqueness or looking "special". I liked Phoebe how she was, so anything average is what I would love to see.
Phoebe? A 5 or 6 outta 10? More like a -2 outta 10.

Well, I liked Phoebe personally. Poor girl can't get any love.... :cry:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Excellent. I actually prefer that anyway, so that sounds great to me. I was only responding to the comment that the second model seemed "more unique". I don't care about uniqueness or looking "special". I liked Phoebe how she was, so anything average is what I would love to see.

Well, I liked Phoebe personally. Poor girl can't get any love.... :cry:
Well, when you have prime rib and caviar at home(Glasha), why would you want to go out to a greasy spoon for a greasy burger?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Being raised on British media has ruined my 'Murican vocabulary. When I got my job, I had to explain to my coworkers what a rubbish bin is. :ROFLMAO:
Being a big reader as a kid there's a lot of French origined words in English that I read first and now pronounce more like the French or British English pronunciation rather than the "proper" American English pronunciation. Like "portage".

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Being a big reader as a kid there's a lot of French origined words in English that I read first and now pronounce more like the French or British English pronunciation rather than the "proper" American English pronunciation. Like "portage".
I used to know a gal who was a native Russian speaker and I never got tired of hearing her say "moose and squirrel". :p

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes