S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The creator literally said he doesn't like feet stuff. What is it with your Foot Fetish folks that feel absolute need to force that kink on people. It's like some drug addiction. I know folks with Kinks of all types, that never try to get folks to do shit they said they wouldn't do.

But feet fetish crowd, fuck you guys browbeat that shit non stop.
To be fair, they weren't asking the Dev, they were asking me. And BHG only voiced their dislike of feet after that

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wish this game would get updated but with everything going on with dev. its going to take sometime
Chances this post get posted is slim since my internet is on some 3rd world shit right now since im overseas is crazy here's to hoping

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational
Mar 11, 2021
poor-minded guys didn't know that I had contacted the developer and knew about his attitude to feet. Poor minded guys couldn't think of the fact that I didn't know that it was a render from the developer, and not from the commentator. I rarely come across idiots so quick to draw conclusions.

Sep 2, 2023
Good news, work has officially restarted!

I've gotten my stuff in order enough to begin in earnest. I still haven't decided on a model for Phoebe but I've decided to cut her appearance down to text messages. In exchange, I'll be adding a choice of a solo Glasha scene or a solo Lily scene. I haven't decided which yet.

Also wanted to bring up some questions I got in a DM but I felt like it's better to answer publicly. The 'cubi scenes are going to be almost completely self contained. They'll act as a way for me to intro stuff I like (like light BDSM, Futa, etc) without associating that content with the main girls. There won't be any real interaction between them and the harem girls, though they will become aware of what you're doing. In other words, it won't be a secret, they just don't want to be involved.

Lily and Naamah are the only exceptions to this, but you don't have to include them if you don't want to (You can also make them be good girls and watch :cool:). They won't participate in every scene or fetish. Lily's involvement will also vary depending on your dom/sub stats. For example, a mommydommy Lily would be running the show, ordering you around with the 'cubi (you can still refuse ofc, she's doing it for your enjoyment after all). A dominant Lucas, on the other hand will be able to demand Lily do things that she may not do on the other path (Perhaps something like ass to ass with Naamah:devilish:).

Hope that answers your questions, even for those of you who didn't ask :WeSmart:.

Enjoy this renders. First person to guess who these two are supposed to be will win.....
next gen.png
.....absolutely nothing.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

I've gotten my stuff in order enough to begin in earnest. I still haven't decided on a model for Phoebe but I've decided to cut her appearance down to text messages. In exchange, I'll be adding a choice of a solo Glasha scene or a solo Lily scene. I haven't decided which yet.

Also wanted to bring up some questions I got in a DM but I felt like it's better to answer publicly. The 'cubi scenes are going to be almost completely self contained. They'll act as a way for me to intro stuff I like (like light BDSM, Futa, etc) without associating that content with the main girls. There won't be any real interaction between them and the harem girls, though they will become aware of what you're doing. In other words, it won't be a secret, they just don't want to be involved.

Lily and Naamah are the only exceptions to this, but you don't have to include them if you don't want to (You can also make them be good girls and watch :cool:). They won't participate in every scene or fetish. Lily's involvement will also vary depending on your dom/sub stats. For example, a mommydommy Lily would be running the show, ordering you around with the 'cubi (you can still refuse ofc, she's doing it for your enjoyment after all). A dominant Lucas, on the other hand will be able to demand Lily do things that she may not do on the other path (Perhaps something like ass to ass with Naamah:devilish:).

Hope that answers your questions, even for those of you who didn't ask :WeSmart:.

Enjoy this renders. First person to guess who these two are supposed to be will win.....
View attachment 2991777
.....absolutely nothing.
Nice news. No idea who these two could be. Maybe Glasha's punk lil cousins or maybe some of Darion's other kids he didn't know he had or some shit. Not many narrative threads to follow on this one besides "orc."

Reactions: Belly97

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2991777
.....absolutely nothing.
The Doublemint Twins? Tina & Tasha? Jugzli and Hugzli? No idea. :ROFLMAO: But they hot. Bang when? :D

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

View attachment 2991777
.....absolutely nothing.
The female orcish Beavis and Butthead?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

View attachment 2991777
.....absolutely nothing.
Future offspring of Glasha and MC, clearly inherited her mother's looks :p

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes