Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Good news, work has officially restarted!

I've gotten my stuff in order enough to begin in earnest. I still haven't decided on a model for Phoebe but I've decided to cut her appearance down to text messages. In exchange, I'll be adding a choice of a solo Glasha scene or a solo Lily scene. I haven't decided which yet.

Also wanted to bring up some questions I got in a DM but I felt like it's better to answer publicly. The 'cubi scenes are going to be almost completely self contained. They'll act as a way for me to intro stuff I like (like light BDSM, Futa, etc) without associating that content with the main girls. There won't be any real interaction between them and the harem girls, though they will become aware of what you're doing. In other words, it won't be a secret, they just don't want to be involved.

Lily and Naamah are the only exceptions to this, but you don't have to include them if you don't want to (You can also make them be good girls and watch :cool:). They won't participate in every scene or fetish. Lily's involvement will also vary depending on your dom/sub stats. For example, a mommydommy Lily would be running the show, ordering you around with the 'cubi (you can still refuse ofc, she's doing it for your enjoyment after all). A dominant Lucas, on the other hand will be able to demand Lily do things that she may not do on the other path (Perhaps something like ass to ass with Naamah:devilish:).

Hope that answers your questions, even for those of you who didn't ask :WeSmart:.

Enjoy this renders. First person to guess who these two are supposed to be will win.....
View attachment 2991777
.....absolutely nothing.
awesome (y) :love:

Reactions: monk_56

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
For me, dream scenes are just a cop out for devs. Kind of like a few games on here. One is an incest game and ALL the incest scenes are fake and in your dreams and the MC is such a lil bitch, that all the sex with the girls, since it was supposed to be harem, was ALSO in his dreams. So in all intents and porposes, the entire game was a dream sequence.

So, fuck dream scenes.
What games are you talking about? Just so I know to avoid them in the future.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
From the overview: " Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? "

What?!? Dirty Harry is a good man, pal. :mad::mad:
Dirty Harry is good because he knows which rules to break and when. You can't be like Dirty Harry if you always follow the rules

Reactions: Belly97

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
For me, dream scenes are just a cop out for devs. Kind of like a few games on here. One is an incest game and ALL the incest scenes are fake and in your dreams and the MC is such a lil bitch, that all the sex with the girls, since it was supposed to be harem, was ALSO in his dreams. So in all intents and porposes, the entire game was a dream sequence.

So, fuck dream scenes.
Eh, it all depends on how it's done, can't really say it's universally bad. For example you could show a dream scene, that then motivates MC to make it true.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
What would Total Recall be without the dream scenes - if that's what they are? :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
From the overview: " Will you be a good man and follow the rules, or will you be like Dirty Harry? "

What?!? Dirty Harry is a good man, pal. :mad::mad:
Nah, objectively viewed, Dirty Harry isn't a good man, he breaks the rules and is almost vigilante. While it might appeal in certain scenarios, his behaviour could very well cause more harm than good for the rest of the society. He is clearly anti-hero and kind of on the side of the law and society, but with extremely problematic behaviour that can cause more harm occasionally.

Reactions: Belly97

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Glad the dev is doing good and back on the game again, best of luck to your health and future developments. Also love the idea of the succubi stuff you mentioned. As someone who is into light femdom(basically the stuff we saw so far from Lilly is about what i like) but also someone who doesnt care about feet stuff at all, seriously give me a handjob scene to a footjob one any day of the week, it's been hard finding games that balance this cause they usually either go pretty hard or think feet stuff is all there is to it... All of it being tied down to succubi who next to vampires are my favorite genre of sexy female characters sounds just perfect to me, good luck.

So, fuck dream scenes.
Concur, always disliked dream scenes because they felt like cop outs, a way of showing a sex scene before the character was properly romanced. Nah take the time to build up a romance even if it takes longer to get to the sex scene rather than just getting a sex scene that means nothing.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023
Not very interested in doing dream content. I dislike it as a concept in that it's often used as a cop out or a cheap way to skip progression. Not always but most times.

The only two times I've employed is to show the limits of the vamps blood. Their content wasn't really meant to be erotic though. It was meant as a reminder that they could potentially be dangerous. You could also argue about the Nat flashback but there was no sex content, so I don't really count that.

On the next topic, the daughters will make an appearance at the end if you chose glasha and preggo content. Ditto for your other kiddos.

The epilogues are going to be both the immediate aftermath and also an X years later flash forward. I always appreciate when epilogues show you the long term impact of your choices as well as where everyone ends up. The endings are going to be very definitive for Lucas and all the harem girls.

I don't have any plans for a sequel but if it did somehow come up, it would not feature Lucas as the main character. It'd probably center around his kids or something I dunno.

Probably won't happen though. I'll likely want to do something different given how long it's gonna take to complete this.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not very interested in doing dream content. I dislike it as a concept in that it's often used as a cop out or a cheap way to skip progression. Not always but most times.

The only two times I've employed is to show the limits of the vamps blood. Their content wasn't really meant to be erotic though. It was meant as a reminder that they could potentially be dangerous. You could also argue about the Nat flashback but there was no sex content, so I don't really count that.

On the next topic, the daughters will make an appearance at the end if you chose glasha and preggo content. Ditto for your other kiddos.

The epilogues are going to be both the immediate aftermath and also an X years later flash forward. I always appreciate when epilogues show you the long term impact of your choices as well as where everyone ends up. The endings are going to be very definitive for Lucas and all the harem girls.

I don't have any plans for a sequel but if it did somehow come up, it would not feature Lucas as the main character. It'd probably center around his kids or something I dunno.

Probably won't happen though. I'll likely want to do something different given how long it's gonna take to complete this.
Who else will be havin babies? Kimmy? Say yes. :p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

It depends on how it is done, in Depths Revival they did dream scene quite well, as in it's after you've already established harem path and it's not just random future sex scene, iirc the dream didn't have any sex scenes in it, but you actually meet your future daughters in it. It basically serves as tool to strenghten the motivation for MC to grow his family. And for players it's small glimpse of the potential epilogue, without having the need to do time skip. You could easily apply that in here, after MC agrees on getting kids with Glasha, he would see dream about the future daughters, which would then reinforce that desire to make family with Glasha. Perhaps even lead to an adorable scene where MC tells Glasha about his dream.

Now if it's just random sex scene that is then explained as having been dream, then it's BS and should have never been written.

But it's your game so you will of course write it as you'll see fit :)

Sep 2, 2023
Who else will be havin babies? Kimmy? Say yes. :p
Everyone that it makes sense to have kids with will be able to get preggo. If you're unsure if they would be able to get pregnant, they probably can't.

Greatest single post in any thread here ever. Why can't more people think like this.
Some people enjoy hating things more than they enjoy liking them. I usually just drop what I don't like and never think about it again, but some people are just built different.

More people need to be like Eamon
Oof, right in the nostalgia. I was a teen when this came out. Best believe everyone my age was playing this after a breakup :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes