AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Hey guys. I wasn't in this thread for a while and now i kinda saw few posts about Dev starting all work from the scratch again (New model for Phoebe? MC going out of the city?). I know it probably was discussed already but if anybody could fill me in (just in few words) i would be really grateful.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Huh. So a possible time skip, time travel, dream sequence or one of the endings? Would hate the last part since that could imply it‘s close to the finish line.

About the cubi, do we have a choice if they are going to be futa or „normal“ ?

Reactions: Belly97

ILoveSucuk

May 2, 2022
Good news, work has officially restarted!

I've gotten my stuff in order enough to begin in earnest. I still haven't decided on a model for Phoebe but I've decided to cut her appearance down to text messages. In exchange, I'll be adding a choice of a solo Glasha scene or a solo Lily scene. I haven't decided which yet.

Also wanted to bring up some questions I got in a DM but I felt like it's better to answer publicly. The 'cubi scenes are going to be almost completely self contained. They'll act as a way for me to intro stuff I like (like light BDSM, Futa, etc) without associating that content with the main girls. There won't be any real interaction between them and the harem girls, though they will become aware of what you're doing. In other words, it won't be a secret, they just don't want to be involved.
[...] .....absolutely nothing.
Hello Dev. On the one Hand: Good to see another Dev who sticks to His / Her own Vision. On the other Hand: Will BDSM, Futa etc. be avoidable (yes avoidable, not just skippable), for those who are not into those Fetishes? Those Tags are not mentioned anywhere so far - which is misleading. I would never started this VN, if it would have unavoidable Fetishes I am not into. And I guess a lot of other People as well.

Anyway, welcome back to the Land of the Living. Good Luck with your Future Health and the VN.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hello Dev. On the one Hand: Good to see another Dev who sticks to His / Her own Vision. On the other Hand: Will BDSM, Futa etc. be avoidable (yes avoidable, not just skippable), for those who are not into those Fetishes? Those Tags are not mentioned anywhere so far - which is misleading. I would never started this VN, if it would have unavoidable Fetishes I am not into. And I guess a lot of other People as well.
All sex scenes in the entire game are optional, IIRC.

And the 'cubi scenes specifically are called out as wholly optional and not connected to any of the rest of the story on Earth. I would assume each individual 'cubi scene that contains those fetishes, like BHG was describing above, would also be optional since 'cubi scenes are also optional as a whole.

Like, it would be difficult to get any more optional than the 'cubi scenes, I think.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Anyway, welcome back to the Land of the Living. Good Luck with your Future Health and the VN.
It's not misleading, fucking hell. There's no list of planned tag for them to be absent from. If you're up to date at all, you know how most things are treated optionally.

Actually thinking on it, and looking at what is listed in the tag, BDSM is in fact listed there in that Female Domination is there and so is Male Domination.

So far anything BDSM related is either so soft as to be nearly unnoticeable, or easily avoided.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

IF you've been playing, you'd already know the answer to that. Everything is pretty much avoidable/optional, as if it never happened. Hell, Rusty Shackleford's Cock (BHG) even made lez optional. How many devs do that? Not many. So, IF you have played, answer your own question.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
IF you've been playing, you'd already know the answer to that. Everything is pretty much avoidable/optional, as if it never happened. Hell, Rusty Shackleford's Cock (BHG) even made lez optional. How many devs do that? Not many. So, IF you have played, answer your own question.
I mean... he even made it possible to drop Glasha, your soulmate. That's kinda fucked up actually.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys. I wasn't in this thread for a while and now i kinda saw few posts about Dev starting all work from the scratch again (New model for Phoebe? MC going out of the city?). I know it probably was discussed already but if anybody could fill me in (just in few words) i would be really grateful.
Dev had some serious health problems and told his wife to go scorched earth if anything happened to him. Unfortunately she misunderstood a smidge and scorched anyway :) Good news is that only Phoebe and one other character's (can't remember who's now...) assets where permanently lost.

Takeaway from this? Have backups? NO! Be VERY clear when giving your wife instructions? YES!!!

I mean... he even made it possible to drop Glasha, your soulmate. That's kinda fucked up actually.
PREACH BROTHA!

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Exactly. So, for someone to ask some bs like that, is dumb af.
Eh. I have a different opinion. It´s actually dumb NOT to ask questions if you are unsure about stuff. Like... We were asked in previous updates if we want the cubi. So in that case, if the cubi only comes in form of a futa, it sure would be misleading imho. If they come in both variants, fire away. To each their own.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023
Huh. So a possible time skip, time travel, dream sequence or one of the endings? Would hate the last part since that could imply it‘s close to the finish line.
None of those. Just a render of them. I don't feel like it's a spoiler cause it's freaking obvious that it could happen if you don't fuck up.

About the cubi, do we have a choice if they are going to be futa or „normal“ ?
No. You'll have scenes with females and from time to time you'll be offered a futa option.

I assume it's only for the next update that she's being reduced to text messages until you settle on her new appearance, and not her getting increasingly cut from the game in general

Everything is avoidable. Sex scenes, keeping characters alive, hell even downloading and playing the game is avoidable. :p

I would dispute that it's misleading though. Plans change. The only things I've said will never be in the game (off the top of my head) is NTR, sharing with other men, feet stuff. Those are the only things that aren't going to change because I don't like those genres and I don't want to create any content with it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
None of those. Just a render of them. I don't feel like it's a spoiler cause it's freaking obvious that it could happen if you don't fuck up.
You could show these things in epiloque, or possibly have dream scene with possible future scenario at some point in the game, i definitely would like to see bit of future family life of MC at some point. :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
possibly have dream scene
For me, dream scenes are just a cop out for devs. Kind of like a few games on here. One is an incest game and ALL the incest scenes are fake and in your dreams and the MC is such a lil bitch, that all the sex with the girls, since it was supposed to be harem, was ALSO in his dreams. So in all intents and porposes, the entire game was a dream sequence.

So, fuck dream scenes.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes