Sep 2, 2023
Am I the only that want's a Ogress or Kobold lady to?(or Lizard Woman) :p
If I could turn back time, I'd probably have made a majority of characters monster girls instead of just a few. Too late now unless I do a remake and start over with a slightly modified story. I think most people dislike remakes of uncompleted games though.

Rusty Shackleford's Cock any news on if you can get your original account or at least the name back?
If you mean F95, I don't really care about the name. My patreon is just unpublished, so getting that back up will be easy.

maybe you can make some feet renders?:WeSmart::devilish:
I hate feet stuff :HideThePain:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I could turn back time, I'd probably have made a majority of characters monster girls instead of just a few. Too late now unless I do a remake and start over with a slightly modified story. I think most people dislike remakes of uncompleted games though.
With girls like GLASHA, Kimmy, Vasaer, Natasha, Grace, Liliah, Maz and others not forgotten I'd say you have plenty of "monster" girls to go around!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Amen, brother.

I hate feet stuff :HideThePain:
100% agreed.

With girls like GLASHA, Kimmy, Vasaer, Natasha, Grace, Liliah, Maz and others not forgotten I'd say you have plenty of "monster" girls to go around!
Not even close. Need lots more. In the ones you listed, there's only one monster. Liliah.

Reactions: Belly97

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Looking at both harem trackers, half of the total available harem are nonhuman. Just a lot of them aren't normally obviously nonhuman

Core Harem humans: Faiza, Phoebe, and depending on how she's brought back; Anya. (3)
Core Harem nonhum: Liliah, Glasha, Kimmy, Grace, Nathasa, Vasaer, Elowin. (7)

Expanded Harem Humans: Theresa, Xiao, Sam, Ophelia, Qadria, Yasmina, Rosa, Hope, Eve. (9)
Expanded Harem NonHum: Lorna, Maz, Yui, Liz, Namaah. (4) Zuzanna and Ivette? (6)

Total humans 12-14.
Total nonhum 11-13.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Looking at both harem trackers, half of the total available harem are nonhuman. Just a lot of them aren't normally obviously nonhuman

Core Harem humans: Faiza, Phoebe, and depending on how she's brought back; Anya. (3)
Core Harem nonhum: Liliah, Glasha, Kimmy, Grace, Nathasa, Vasaer, Elowin. (7)

Expanded Harem Humans: Theresa, Xiao, Sam, Ophelia, Qadria, Yasmina, Rosa, Hope, Eve. (9)
Expanded Harem NonHum: Lorna, Maz, Yui, Liz, Namaah. (4) Zuzanna and Ivette? (6)

Total humans 12.
Total nonhum 11-13.
Technically, non-human doesn't necessarily mean monster. Monsters are more demonic/angelic/jellies/et al.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
If I could turn back time, I'd probably have made a majority of characters monster girls instead of just a few. Too late now unless I do a remake
True I wouldn't want to see the exisiting parts of the story changing too much, but imo there is always the option of adding in some out of town/nation travel later.

Especially if the inquisition starts breathing down our neck, and we'd rather let things cool off instead of going Vali's route and turning necro-warlord.
Elsewhere, the MG/human rate could easily be different? Which might also explain the laws regarding non-humans and magic.

Reactions: Belly97
Sep 2, 2023
Technically, non-human doesn't necessarily mean monster. Monsters are more demonic/angelic/jellies/et al.
Yeah, this is what I mean specifically. Not just non-human, but monstrous. I could have made Liz into a minotauress. I could have had an Oni character. The list goes on but it is what it is.

True I wouldn't want to see the exisiting parts of the story changing too much, but imo there is always the option of adding in some out of town/nation travel later.

Especially if the inquisition starts breathing down our neck, and we'd rather let things cool off instead of going Vali's route and turning necro-warlord.
Elsewhere, the MG/human rate could easily be different? Which might also explain the laws regarding non-humans and magic.
Good idea but I can't. Not only do I not want to add any new characters, but it would disrupt my story beats a lot. We are on the cusp of some major story developments, and things were just getting serious since the MC's first major secret was revealed. The next episode is going to have a lot more, but now that I have to start over it's gonna take a while.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
It's a texture break that I didn't bother to photoshop out. Common issue with Daz. She looks good when having a neutral face but her smile makes her look not so great. I'll post different renders when I have time.
this seam is a common problem with some hairs nearly every OOT hair has this problem the simplest solution is to adjust the size of the hair in its morph 5% up then it wont show with most expressions. (the seam comes from the haircap which has a cutout map but is so close to the head mesh that the lighning reflects as a seam on clipping points) also a little tip if you use the OOT hair set the cutout opacity on the hair texturres to 0.99% this can reduce the firefly effect a bit so you get better results on lower literations.

on another note, could you give me a few pointers which assets were used for kimmy? tried to build a goblin like her but wasnt really able to get one this cute -,-

Sep 2, 2023
this seam is a common problem with some hairs nearly every OOT hair has this problem the simplest solution is to adjust the size of the hair in its morph 5% up then it wont show with most expressions. (the seam comes from the haircap which has a cutout map but is so close to the head mesh that the lighning reflects as a seam on clipping points) also a little tip if you use the OOT hair set the cutout opacity on the hair texturres to 0.99% this can reduce the firefly effect a bit so you get better results on lower literations.

on another note, could you give me a few pointers which assets were used for kimmy? tried to build a goblin like her but wasnt really able to get one this cute -,-
Thanks for the tips about the hair. Moonbox told me ages ago how to fix it but I usually forget how to do it.:FacePalm:

- I don't think they even sell this anymore in the DAZ store. You could probably find it here on the forums though. I also used a morph to make her shorter while keeping her proportions but I can't remember what it is. Here's a screenshot in case someone knows.
1111.PNG
- Finger nails came from this model too
- You'll probably also have to find it here.

If you want to see all the sliders and stuff for yourself, here's the

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for the tips about the hair. Moonbox told me ages ago how to fix it but I usually forget how to do it.:FacePalm:

- I don't think they even sell this anymore in the DAZ store. You could probably find it here on the forums though. I also used a morph to make her shorter while keeping her proportions but I can't remember what it is. Here's a screenshot in case someone knows.
View attachment 2988263

If you want to see all the sliders and stuff for yourself, here's the duf

First & foremost. You technically still can. 1. It's your story, 2. Magic is a thing. Thus Transformation & Illusion magic would be a thing. Who says one those "Human" ladies isn't an actual Monster Girl, Lizard Lady, Minotauress, Gnarly Fanged Patchwork Undead Zombie Girl, etc....

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
maybe you can make some feet renders?:WeSmart::devilish:
The creator literally said he doesn't like feet stuff. What is it with your Foot Fetish folks that feel absolute need to force that kink on people. It's like some drug addiction. I know folks with Kinks of all types, that never try to get folks to do shit they said they wouldn't do.

But feet fetish crowd, fuck you guys browbeat that shit non stop.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018

View attachment 2988263

If you want to see all the sliders and stuff for yourself, here's the duf
thx now i know what to do tomorrow ;)

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes