Sep 2, 2023
This. I'm sure there are magical means for any pregnancy for safety, but I don't know. Or maybe Rusty Shackleford's Cock has figured a way around limitations.
Kimmy will be able to have a baby the normal way. Their kid will be smaller than his other human kids though.

Also a former patron was nice enough to send me this old render, so thanks for that. This was a test I did with a grown up Maya.
Maya test.png

And although I think it's well known at this point, I'm going to reiterate - Maya will not have any content in DN. She will only be an adult in the epilogues. I won't make Loli content.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
Kimmy will be able to have a baby the normal way. Their kid will be smaller than his other human kids though.

Also a former patron was nice enough to send me this old render, so thanks for that. This was a test I did with a grown up Maya.
View attachment 2996555

And although I think it's well known at this point, I'm going to reiterate - Maya will not have any content in DN. She will only be an adult in the epilogues. I won't make Loli content.
Damn, grown-up Maya is Hot!

Mar 11, 2021

View attachment 2996555

you changed account or nickname? because if you developer I think we talked and you had a different name

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

View attachment 2996555

Wheren't you supposed to take it easy with your online presence for a while? ;)

Hurray, I knew I liked you for a reason.
Prude........

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
you changed account or nickname? because if you developer I think we talked and you had a different name
he did his name was black hand games (any body else see a elder scrolls reference with his old name)
dev didnt change his name, in a medicated stupor he told his wife to delete his shit. rusty is his new account

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Everyone that it makes sense to have kids with will be able to get preggo. If you're unsure if they would be able to get pregnant, they probably can't.
Well you've explicitly said that you won't be having half vampires in your game, so that rules out Grace and Natasha getting pregnant, and possibly Liz who is a Ghoul.

Everyone else makes sense to get pregnant

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well you've explicitly said that you won't be having half vampires in your game, so that rules out Grace and Natasha getting pregnant, and possibly Liz who is a Ghoul.

Why would you say that? What were vampires prior to getting turned? Whatever their race was. However, despite what some say, vampires are walking corpses. They're dead. No two ways about it. Unlike zombies, they aren't rotting. Still deader than a doornail. So, in my opinion, they can't get preggers.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Why would you say that? What were vampires prior to getting turned? Whatever their race was. However, despite what some say, vampires are walking corpses. They're dead. No two ways about it. Unlike zombies, they aren't rotting. Still deader than a doornail. So, in my opinion, they can't get preggers.
I'll put up with a lot, but don't you go fucking with my Bloodrayne now! ;)

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

Unless you can unvampire them somehow :p

Or go an adoption route.

Grace would be such a good mom :WeSmart:

Reactions: Mipecio

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Many universes with Vampires have vampires able to give birth to half vampires. As I recall, and I'm no expert, but even the universe BHG is basing their vampires on allows for half vampires. BHG simply said he isn't going to have them in his game.

And respectfully, fuck off with that "They're dead" nonsense, if being dead was all that important they're be an actual corpse. Hell, lets all just completely ignore all the magic in the bloody game.

Oh quick question, do you call fucking a vampire necrophilia? I recon BHG will have some choice words for you depending on your answer.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Many universes with Vampires have vampires able to give birth to half vampires. As I recall, and I'm no expert, but even the universe BHG is basing their vampires on allows for half vampires. BHG simply said he isn't going to have them in his game.

And respectfully, fuck off with that "They're dead" nonsense, if being dead was all that important they're be an actual corpse. Hell, lets all just completely ignore all the magic in the bloody game.

Oh quick question, do you call fucking a vampire necrophilia? I recon BHG will have some choice words for you depending on your answer.
i most certainly do cuz they are deadish but thats just my opinion

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

First off: Respectfully, you can fuck off with your nonsense. We all have a mind. Which gives us the right to think and believe as we wish. Whether anyone else thinks you're right or wrong. It's your mind. Not their's.

To answer your quick and baited question, I do believe it is. Same as I believe fucking a zombie is. But has that stopped me from fucking them in a game? Or playing as one in a game? No. If BHG would like to have some choice words for me, that's cool. As I said, everyone can believe as they want.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational
Sep 2, 2023
Wheren't you supposed to take it easy with your online presence for a while? ;)
Yeah, I'm supposed to be taking it easy and all but I'm profoundly bored. :BootyTime:

Liz can get preggo since she's a revenant. Revenant in this case being the variety, not an undead creature.

Also not sure about Anya given the ethics of her situation but maybe I'll leave that up to the audience about whether they'd like to see that when they see where her story goes.

Also in my lore, Dhampir aren't born from vamps. Dhampir are only made when a pregnant woman is bitten, so along the lines of Blade. I won't be featuring any though because I dislike dhampir as a concept (except Rayne:love:).

If BHG would like to have some choice words for me, that's cool.
I got some words for you

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
soooo... Since BHG is back doing dev work, wouldn´t it be better to get rid of the "on hold" tag? :D Or do you want to release the next version first before that?

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes