NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The list of who can't get pregnant is:
1. Nat
2. Grace
3. Maybe Anya
4. A big ass spoiler (One of the human women)

Everyone else will end up with a bun in the oven if you so choose. Just be aware of what your offspring might be :sneaky:

Oh nice, so we can indeed get half demon children if i am reading this correctly. What a happy, functional family that would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh poor Grace she would make such a wonderful mother :love:
I fuckin agree on this. Despite her being a vampire. She should have the chance to experience childbirth and to be an actual mom. Such a caring and loving woman. Right up there with Glasha.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I fuckin agree on this. Despite her being a vampire. She should have the chance to experience childbirth and to be an actual mom. Such a caring and loving woman. Right up there with Glasha.
Well, let's not go overboard here, I agree she would be a wonderful mother but comparing her to the Queen, The Goddess, The One Above All?

Glasha is Life, Glasha is Everything!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, let's not go overboard here, I agree she would be a wonderful mother but comparing her to the Queen, The Goddess, The One Above All?

Glasha is Life, Glasha is Everything!
Hmm...
Glasha = Life
Kimmy = Love
Grace = Heart
Maz = Soul

Poor Maz, she's so broken and needs us more than any of the other girls. Including Anya.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Lily IS hot. Just not a fan of her bullshit. Especially after what she did with Adam, who I told was my friend.
Well, yeah, but at least she brought him into contact with his female side... so to speak.

On a different note, I hope Rusty Shackleford's Cock either reopens his patreon or starts a new one - I'd like to resume my support for his work as soon as possible. Also, woud it be possible for the forum admins to undelete and give him back access to his original BlackHandGames user? I admit I do not know if that's technically possible, I'm just wondering.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, yeah, but at least she brought him into contact with his female side... so to speak.

On a different note, I hope Rusty Shackleford's Cock either reopens his patreon or starts a new one - I'd like to resume my support for his work as soon as possible. Also, woud it be possible for the forum admins to undelete and give him back access to his original BlackHandGames user? I admit I do not know if that's technically possible, I'm just wondering.
:ROFLMAO:
But anyway, still not the same guy I called a friend. Which sucks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Grifter
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes