Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
The list of who can't get pregnant is:
1. Nat
2. Grace
3. Maybe Anya
4. A big ass spoiler (One of the human women)

Everyone else will end up with a bun in the oven if you so choose. Just be aware of what your offspring might be :sneaky:

Rusty Shackleford's Cock last thing you told me was Nat and Grace could have "offspring" with a fix you had planned, and Anya could get pregnant. Asked you on discord. Nat & Grace not pregnant, but have "offspring"??

1697143045094.png

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Rusty Shackleford's Cock last thing you told me was Nat and Grace could have offspring with a fix you had planned, and Anya could get pregnant. Asked you on discord. Nat & Grace maybe not pregnant, but have offspring??

View attachment 3001176
Well given our mixed ancestry,and the possibly greatly increased lifespan that it might grant us from devouring souls, I could see Grace and or Nat siring some of the other girls so we can stay together without natural life spans getting in the way

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I wouldn't count those as my offspring though lol. I was thinking maybe something to do with our dna and liliah's powers maybe?? Not sure what he has planned

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wouldn't count those as my offspring though lol. I was thinking maybe something to do with our dna and liliah's powers maybe?? Not sure what he has planned
A magical clone that's related to aboth of us is a cool idea alright. Though the soul might be an issue. Eve is being reincarnated as an adult. Most demon are reborn after a long time of their formally human souls being broken down. Would Lilly have the power to fully break down a soul to the point it's new enough to give new life to a baby body and be its own being? Would be cool if she did, and we'd be there to donate the needed necromantic energy like with Eve

Reactions: Vortex@
Sep 2, 2023
Rusty Shackleford's Cock last thing you told me was Nat and Grace could have "offspring" with a fix you had planned, and Anya could get pregnant. Asked you on discord. Nat & Grace not pregnant, but have "offspring"??

View attachment 3001176
w1.PNG

That's the most important part of that sentence. They won't be able to give birth. I still do have a story way to give both Nat and Grace offspring with Lucas. I'm not willing to elaborate on that.

As for Anya, I was initially all in on her having kids. However some moral issues were discussed with my wife, and I started having doubts because she felt very strongly that it was wrong. Given that most of the people playing are on the good route, I'm not sure that it's something a good Lucas would do. A bad one is unlikely to mind.

The main issue is that if I did allow him to do it, there's no way to get around the immorality of it. So I'd really have to think about how I'm going to write that storyline because doing it and then not mentioning the ethics at all are going to feel scummy for a lot of people.

All I'm going to say is wait until you see where her storyline is going, I'll ask again after that. If enough people still want it, I'll give it to you. Otherwise, it's cool. Both versions are already mapped out.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
View attachment 3001625

That's the most important part of that sentence. They won't be able to give birth. I still do have a story way to give both Nat and Grace offspring with Lucas. I'm not willing to elaborate on that.

As for Anya, I was initially all in on her having kids. However some moral issues were discussed with my wife, and I started having doubts because she felt very strongly that it was wrong. Given that most of the people playing are on the good route, I'm not sure that it's something a good Lucas would do. A bad one is unlikely to mind.

The main issue is that if I did allow him to do it, there's no way to get around the immorality of it. So I'd really have to think about how I'm going to write that storyline because doing it and then not mentioning the ethics at all are going to feel scummy for a lot of people.

All I'm going to say is wait until you see where her storyline is going, I'll ask again after that. If enough people still want it, I'll give it to you. Otherwise, it's cool. Both versions are already mapped out.
It's been a minute since I've played and I'm drawing blanks, what about Anya makes her situation immoral?

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
View attachment 3001625

I knew they couldn't get pregnant. was just making sure you still had the work around planed for it. Thank you for the reply, take care (y)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The problem I have with the immorality thing is, without knowing the specifics, it should preclude having a romantic relationship with her at all.

Everything really hinges on how she's brought back to life and the extent to which she's still bound to us. Like to be honest, if there's no way to free her of her bond to us while keeping her alive, she shouldn't be brought back to life at all. I have no interest in having a slave, or a practical slave, in my harem at all.

If the immorality is that she can't refuse because of the bond, then dating her at all is itself immoral.

The only moral option seems to be simply freeing her and letting her pass on to whatever normally happen when someone dies.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I mean I figure if she's having kids she's not dead anymore... so we've probably fixed part 1, why couldn't part 2 also be solved for?
Yeah, i could see some morale problems depending on how to bring her back. As for the bond, we really don't know how that really works yet, need to see how that plays out after she is back and her soul mended.
But having a slave is not bad either, but i will consult with my with my main girl Lily for morale guidance :whistle:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, i could see some morale problems depending on how to bring her back. As for the bond, we really don't know how that really works yet, need to see how that plays out after she is back and her soul mended.
But having a slave is not bad either, but i will consult with my with my main girl Lily for morale guidance :whistle:
I personally don't see an issue. I agree with TigerWolfe on this. Unless BHG pulls shenanigans with it, there's no problem. If he does, Anya already thinks she's in love with him, why break her heart and tell her it's all a lie?

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I personally don't see an issue. I agree with TigerWolfe on this. Unless BHG pulls shenanigans with it, there's no problem. If he does, Anya already thinks she's in love with him, why break her heart and tell her it's all a lie?
True, but who knows how her mental state will be after they mend her soul and bring her back.
As for a body, i'm curious if Lily could create a succubus body or something like that for her and we put her soul in it, sounds better than the MC trying to raise a dead body, or maybe take over the mind of a living one :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
True, but who knows how her mental state will be after they mend her soul and bring her back.
As for a body, i'm curious if Lily could create a succubus body or something like that for her and we put her soul in it, sounds better than the MC trying to raise a dead body, or maybe take over the mind of a living one :unsure:
Her mental state will be worse if you tell her that her love for you is false. That could push her over and she could harm herself. We have to keep her safe no matter what. No raising a dead body for her. She deserves the best. I'm a bit overproactive when it comes to her.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The problem I have with the immorality thing is, without knowing the specifics, it should preclude having a romantic relationship with her at all.
So here's my suspicion of how the whole thing works with her, spoilered for obvious reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my theory for how romance/sex with her might not be immoral while pregnancy could be.

Reactions: S1nsational

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
So here's my suspicion of how the whole thing works with her, spoilered for obvious reasons.
That's my theory for how romance/sex with her might not be immoral while pregnancy could be.
i think that lily could make her a body like she's doing for adam

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Reactions: Hungover00

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ya‘ll seem to forget one possible option…

like yours, this one is only speculation on my part but it would make sense imho

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes