HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is Mrs threatening to divorce dev? I have encountered the same situation before with the release that witch author
Where the hell did you draw that conclusion from? From all we have heard it was just a misunderstanding.

And what witch author? At least make sense when you post.

Reactions: S1nsational

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Talks stupid shit? check.
Dev tells him how it actually is, still trolls and won´t admit he was wrong? check
Acts like a dick? Double Check

Sounds like a prime candidate for the ignore list.

It's been fun to read for sure. It's nothing I haven't thought of but it is surprising to see the options people want.

I will say there's one person who nailed it though. They got it 99% right, they only missed one small detail. I was really impressed by that.
Uh, now i´m intrigued to find out which of us nailed it :D Can´t wait for the next update :)

Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Uh huh... Sure... You can think like I the ass instead of you if it means you can sleep better
My friend, I'm sure you are a decent, informed and well meaning individual. Upstanding, honest, and utterly opposed to the mere concept of 'trolling'. I do wish you all the best.
So, you might want to consider those wise words:

1697309860778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Talks stupid shit? check.
Dev tells him how it actually is, still trolls and won´t admit he was wrong? check
Acts like a dick? Double Check

Sounds like a prime candidate for the ignore list.

Uh, now i´m intrigued to find out which of us nailed it :D Can´t wait for the next update :)
My assumption was/is the possession hypothesis, because that definitely brings up the most moral dilemmas.

Sep 2, 2023
So, I'm busy working on the update but that means redoing a lot of shit I've already done. I kinda want to do a render or two of something else.

Any character you guys wanna see aside from Glasha or Kimmy? (I'm doing something with them now. I wanna do something else for a minute.)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, I'm busy working on the update but that means redoing a lot of shit I've already done. I kinda want to do a render or two of something else.

Any character you guys wanna see aside from Glasha or Kimmy? (I'm doing something with them now. I wanna do something else for a minute.)
Yui!! All we've seen of her is her face so far

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Vaesar / Zuzanna / Yasmina

I love the light x dark color contrast involved with these three. It is very aesthetically pleasing in an art Noir sorta way.

Especially Vaesar + Zuzanna since they could almost literally be grey-scale characters and its fun to see them be like grey-scale but then with a monochromatic as their themed outfit. (i.e vaesar looking very cute in pink stuff)

Yasmina is more like dark-brown than true black- so she doesn't quite fit in the grey-scale color theme- but the contrast still kinda works

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes