JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
So, I'm busy working on the update but that means redoing a lot of shit I've already done. I kinda want to do a render or two of something else.

Any character you guys wanna see aside from Glasha or Kimmy? (I'm doing something with them now. I wanna do something else for a minute.)
Honestly, any Monster Girl, Demonic Girl, Undead Girl, etc..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
So, I'm busy working on the update but that means redoing a lot of shit I've already done. I kinda want to do a render or two of something else.

Any character you guys wanna see aside from Glasha or Kimmy? (I'm doing something with them now. I wanna do something else for a minute.)
Second! (or third or fourth?)

Come on Rusty, I know Vasaer is the innocent and pure character, but in the game you have to give us something ;).

Last edited:

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

I have played so many different titles, so i completely forgot her name, what about that white haired girl who could sense MC´s power? Wasn´t she one of Vaeser´s friends? I´d love to see more of her

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I have played so many different titles, so i completely forgot her name, what about that white haired girl who could sense MC´s power? Wasn´t she one of Vaeser´s friends? I´d love to see more of her
Zuzanna! She is a spicy handful (or two) for sure.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
Sep 2, 2023
Ok, so if you joined my discord you may have already seen these, but here they are for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are the characters you guys asked for. So here's a shitpost thing I made:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Ok, so if you joined my discord you may have already seen these, but here they are for everyone else.

Sorry, bro. You just got cucked!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I'm still convinced that Zuzanna and her sister are Valkyrie

That naughty fox is Top 5 material for sure

Is that supposed to be us? We're looking well for 50s. Much hotter than we currently look, not a fan of the tats though

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021

MC aged well.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Doesn't matter what you say... You can't change that you and your group of friends are assholes. Otherwise you would've stopped attacking me because you are in the wrong. Yes, you are in the wrong. If you don't get a reference (doesn't matter if it's your popular tv show or not. I don't watch TV so I don't get when devs puts various reference) that's not a problem. The problem is when you don't get a reference and decided to attack others because you don't get it. Funny that you people keep replying me to insult me even though I have been mostly ignoring you all. Yes check the messages.... I didn't quote anyone else other than you because you are the one who decided to engage with me in this meaningless shitshow.
I asked a general question and dev answered it. I don't have any misunderstanding with the dev.
There's a distinction to be made here. No one was attacking you because there was a reference you didn't get. They were poking at you because what you posted didn't make any sense. Yes, if people had recognized the reference, it would have been decipherable. However, since the reference wasn't clearly defined, it came across to most as sheer gibberish. You corrected this with your second reference, putting Release The Witch in single quotes. Had you quoted the title originally, or capitalized it as a title (as I did), everyone would have recognized it as a reference to something, even if it wasn't one they recognized.

It's the internet. Post something that makes no sense, even if due to a typo, and expect people to make something of it. Try looking up Suicide Squid on Wikipedia.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes