Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Think I might be the only one who think she‘s not attractive :unsure:

if we get the option to put a paper bag over her head though, I’d be down for some action with her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AslanBalaur

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Think I might be the only one who think she‘s not attractive :unsure:

if we get the option to put a paper bag over her head though, I’d be down for some action with her :ROFLMAO:
I will be honest yours is probably the "normal' reaction.

I will fully admit i have some kind of attraction to mixing horror and erotic stuff. I dunno what that says about me, but here we are...

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What happened to dis game? Patreon account seems blank. Will we ever get an update?
Developer almost died from an infected gal bladder that spread to his GI tract and blood- told his wife to delete some things while in a medicated / fatalistic haze. She did a very good job at that. Hommie beat the 48% fatality chance and is recovering / slowly gearing up to continue things.

Join the discord- you can talk to BH yourself and ask about update progress ect.

I can tell you that 2 scenarios are mostly written and the kimmie solo scene has new renders / new dialogue to make it more unique from the threesome- thought it does still recycle some text / assets to be efficient. Maybe 2,000 lines of code and dialogue in aggregate. Not sure exactly how many lines a typical update is- but I reckon somewhere between 4000 and 8000 so there is definitely some progress.

BH also had to recreate a bunch of his character models since they were deleted as well- I think that is partially still a WIP- but he has redone most of them

Haven't seen you in the forum before, glad to know there are lurkers out there who enjoyed the game. Toss the dev some feedback or a review- he loves that shit. (y)

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2022
Thanks
Developer almost died from an infected gal bladder that spread to his GI tract and blood- told his wife to delete some things while in a medicated / fatalistic haze. She did a very good job at that. Hommie beat the 48% fatality chance and is recovering / slowly gearing up to continue things.

Join the discord- you can talk to BH yourself and ask about update progress ect.

I can tell you that 2 scenarios are mostly written and the kimmie solo scene has new renders / new dialogue to make it more unique from the threesome- thought it does still recycle some text / assets to be efficient. Maybe 2,000 lines of code and dialogue in aggregate s. Not sure exactly how many lines a typical update is- but I reckon somewhere between 4000 and 8000 so there is definitely some progress.

BH also had to recreate a bunch of his character models since they were deleted as well- I think that is partially still a WIP- but he has redone most of them

Haven't seen you in the forum before, glad to know there are lurkers out there who enjoyed the game. Toss the dev some feedback or a review- he loves that shit. (y)
Thankyou!

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023

I can tell you that 2 scenarios are mostly written and the kimmie solo scene has new renders / new dialogue to make it more unique from the threesome- thought it does still recycle some text / assets to be efficient. Maybe 2,000 lines of code and dialogue in aggregate. Not sure exactly how many lines a typical update is- but I reckon somewhere between 4000 and 8000 so there is definitely some progress.

Holy shit, was ready for some of the standard bullshit excuses I've heard over the years. But this, well, wish the guy the best and a swift recovery.

The closest I thought I came to death was an extremely painful kidney stone to the point the pain in my lower back and stomach was so bad I could no longer walk. At one point I thought I had a ruptured apendics. Called the ambulance. My fault though, kept ignoring the pain over the course of a day thinking it would pass, right up to the point were, whoopsie I could not take a step without keeling over.

• Wow
Reactions: monk_56

DrDoom57

Jun 9, 2020
Did dev get his discord and patreon back up and running? I know it was said somewhere that dev is still developing the game

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Did dev get his discord and patreon back up and running? I know it was said somewhere that dev is still developing the game
I believe BHG stated he'd get his Patreon back up closer to the point where he's ready to release something. Being on the mend and being fully recovered are not the same thing, after all.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
That's some positive news. Was around when the shit went down but things were pretty confused, saw it was put on hold, but glad to see how active things are again. Will wait patiently for things to get back up to full. This game has a great mix that raises it above most.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes