Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
BH / Rusty has been awfully silent for the last month, after lots of interaction. Anyone heard anything? Do you all think this game is still a go for future updates?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Nothing's changed, I just haven't posted here in a while because there isn't much to say ATM. Just posting random shit/renders on discord.
Can you possibly tell us anything about the next update? Like, can we expect it this year or is it going to be a early 2024 release? Just can’t wait for the story to continue :love:

Sep 2, 2023
Can you possibly tell us anything about the next update? Like, can we expect it this year or is it going to be a early 2024 release? Just can’t wait for the story to continue :love:
"When it's ready" is all I can say about the release date. I have a lot going on with my health and moving.

The update will reveal the two missing mystery characters. It'll be fun, but get progressively darker in tone as the update goes on. The final scene of the update will be one hell of a trip (maybe literally), and will progress the story quite a bit.

At the very least, you'll have a scene with Glasha and Kimmy, some progression with Vasaer and friends, Qadira and Ophelia stuff, some harem girls meeting the main girls, Lucas having some overdue reunions, and moving stuff.

Also you'll have a very, very in depth sequence with Lily that has progressively grown in both length and grandeur as my visual ideas have expanded. I've been waiting since the beginning to put this scene together, so I'm pretty excited about that. As weird as it may be to say, my brush with death has given me some new ideas to use for this sequence and I'd really like the time to include those.

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
"When it's ready" is all I can say about the release date. I have a lot going on with my health and moving.

The update will reveal the two missing mystery characters. It'll be fun, but get progressively darker in tone as the update goes on. The final scene of the update will be one hell of a trip (maybe literally), and will progress the story quite a bit.

At the very least, you'll have a scene with Glasha and Kimmy, some progression with Vasaer and friends, Qadira and Ophelia stuff, some harem girls meeting the main girls, Lucas having some overdue reunions, and moving stuff.

Also you'll have a very, very in depth sequence with Lily that has progressively grown in both length and grandeur as my visual ideas have expanded. I've been waiting since the beginning to put this scene together, so I'm pretty excited about that. As weird as it may be to say, my brush with death has given me some new ideas to use for this sequence and I'd really like the time to include those.
Really strong watershed moments (near death, the loss of a parent, sibling or child, etc) can have a profound effect on how you perceive things, in my experience. I had some really vivid fever dreams (for lack of a better term, and I'm not sure they were "dreams" at all) when I was knocking at the gates and I have friends who had very similar experiences and dreams. Kind of pulls you into an existential spiral of what constitutes what is and isn't "real".

Looking forward to seeing what those ideas play out as. (y)

Reactions: IvoryOwl

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Great, more trips to hell means more demon girls along the way. It's a win-win in my book.

Ok that last part kinda scares me, what is Lily gonna do to us
giphy.gif

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I gotta say I started playing this game recently against my better judgement as I typically reject abandoned and *ahem* "onhold" games,however decent games on this site are dificult to come by and even fewer that are completed,I heard the dev had an accident with morphine I think and his wife accidentaly deleted his files? That made me lose hope that he will continue the game but from the recent developments on discord he will continue the game after all?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I gotta say I started playing this game recently against my better judgement as I typically reject abandoned and *ahem* "onhold" games,however decent games on this site are dificult to come by and even fewer that are completed,I heard the dev had an accident with morphine I think and his wife accidentaly deleted his files? That made me lose hope that he will continue the game but from the recent developments on discord he will continue the game after all?
Scroll up a bit.
https://f95zone.to/threads/detective-necro-v0-55-hotfix-blackhandgames.115137/post-12323962

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes