Jul 16, 2018
I've been reading this VN for a bit, and really like it.
However, I see the last update was 6 months ago, and the title says 'On hold'. Is that an automated F95Zone thing, or did the developer put it on hold? Either way, is there any chance this VN continues?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I've been reading this VN for a bit, and really like it.
However, I see the last update was 6 months ago, and the title says 'On hold'. Is that an automated F95Zone thing, or did the developer put it on hold? Either way, is there any chance this VN continues?
Bro's been in & out of the hospital and then moved to another country. He's just getting back at it. Cut him some slack maybe? ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is the dev recovering from almost dying too slowly for you?

I swear some people's kids...
I don't think that what they mean, they simply mean without any new content to discuss for six months, it's natural for the thread to go quiet. Not to mention the game has been tagged as on hold for that entire time, so that's probably going to keep new players at bay for risk of getting invested in something that's going to get abandoned.

Not that this thread was ever busy even when we were getting regular updates, I remember sometimes it felt like I was the only person posting on this thread

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
Great renders.

Loving the story. Love the interactions between the characters and the banter, did make me laugh.

The world you have created is very good as well - a lot of depth. Keep it going.....

Kinda reminds me of the RPG - Shadowrun

Good luck dev!!!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 43 Votes