teabaiseach

Nov 12, 2017
Having all the NSFW content as a "patch" would be insane.
Used(?) to be the only way to get adult games onto steam so not that insane. I know that GOG has a bunch of adult games with the adult patch in the extras.
Here is The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me a 4.4gb game with a 1.8gb adult patch

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Used(?) to be the only way to get adult games onto steam so not that insane. I know that GOG has a bunch of adult games with the adult patch in the extras.
Well, GoG offerin AVNs now is something within the last couple years. It's a new thing for them. Same as when Steam first started allowin it. You had to provide patches. I also think Epic may at some point start allowin it on their platforms. So, they'll probably do the same thing.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
from the post dev posted on discord and all the info that was spoken about...
The dev that got lack of a better word nuked. was mostly since the whole underage looking and underage characters.
As long as Maya has no scene's that have sex involved

1- seeing her mom get rammed
2- seeing her aunt get rammed
3- being in the room or close to the area of interacting

and the worse interacting with said character. other then that i think its fine as long as that kid isnt around those type of scenes. but then again my logic might not be patreons logic.

Reactions: RDFozz

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Corrupted Kingdoms (I believe this is the other AVN being referenced) let you get characters pregnant, and their kids could be visited in daycare. (I don't recall ever seeing the women pregnant; they'd basically go away for a few days and comeback with a four year old). I haven't played in quite a while, but when I did, the kids were never even in the same building when the MC had sex; in most cases, they were miles away.

The Patreon rules say you can't have children involved in sexual situations; they do not say you can't have children in a story with sexual situations at all. Not that the dev is fibbing about what happened; I was a patron, and their page is gone.

Reactions: Reniere

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Having all the NSFW content as a "patch" would be insane.
Or patch the sfw contents of the minor character which might work but i don't know if patreon will still hammer his game. not to mention most people don't like patch. Particularly another options is put the download links on discord only.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's obvious. She's knows she's about to receive the Demonic Slippyfist of Analtality. She is in dreadful delight of the Apocalyptic anticipation of it all. She dreads Radiant Red Rose of the Prolapse, but is anguishing in sublime decadents at the sheer powerhouse pleasure she'll experience, knowing full well she'll never be able to live without such a sinful delight again.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes