Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I'll take your word for it, though that does seem a bit odd. I at one point joined the discord, saw he was fine, dipped out as I'm already in far too many discord channels. He used to be quite active on here, with us, the perverts. I think the last time he was chatting here it was about the potential Patreon issues, which I had assumed just took the wind out of his sails.

It's not like he's required to do anything, or even dignify the speculation, but I do agree that it's a bit unusual to go from rather active here to radio silence. Which might further encourage said speculation.
Apparently they were "Last seen Dec 5, 2023" So it's been a while. One thing I don't get is why they never got the developer tag for their new account.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I swear i have read the same story of near death n moving to new countries at least over 100 times
To provide a more substantive response instead of treating you like toe jam:

I'm pretty sure I have heard of similar stories, some of which have at least theoretically been refuted.

However, this is the only case I know of where, due in large part to a miscommunication with his wife, the creator's Patreon account was deleted. And, as far as I know, he still remains without any Patreon income (note that, if he did have an account still, he might have turned off payments until he could get back to performing regular work on the project; i personally know of at least one creator who, having temporarily lost his ability to create regular updates, chose to pause Patreon payments for several months).

Certainly it's possible for someone to make up a story to account for an absence of work even if they aren't receiving any income from it; however, I strongly suspect most of those who would choose to make up a story are trying to maintain some sort of income towards their project. Clearly not the case here.

Apparently they were "Last seen Dec 5, 2023" So it's been a while. One thing I don't get is why they never got the developer tag for their new account.
Perhaps he doesn't feel it's particularly critical until he does release an update. He also may still be trying to find out if there's some way to recover his old username here, which would presumably also allow him to reestablish ownership of this thread.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Something extremely concerning has occurred from the events that happened recently. As you all know, I accidentally posted a photo of my wife. An idiot used that to track down her facebook and has now started trying to fuck up my personal life. I'm not sure how, but he has managed to find out quite a bit of information about me and my family from just my wife's photos and name.

He has started threatening to dox me. So instead, I'm going to make his efforts pointless. I'm just going to step away from AVN's and my persona as BHG. I won't be logging on to this account again. This will be my last message here. I will no longer be developing this or any other game.

This was only ever meant to be a fun hobby for me, not a job. It isn't worth all this bullshit, frankly. I can't fathom why someone has this much of a hate boner against me, but fuck it. You win. I quit.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and played the game, I appreciate all of you. To all of you I interacted with and got to know, I'll miss talking to you guys. Take care of yourselves and be kind to others.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
All because some random fuckwit, that clearly only exists to cause misery. Because of that fuckwit we won't be getting any more Big Green and Little Green delight. :cry:

Can't honestly think any other reason for wanting to dox BHG. BHG has been pretty chill person, so hard to imagine someone would go to those lengths for any other reason, except being terminally arsehole fuckwit.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
How fucked up someone must be to start messing up with someone and his family randomly? I know that the human stupidity doesnt follow the rules of nature but you must be next level idiot to starting messing up a random's person family

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ain't that the truth!

Probably a little shaken up but fine.

The idiot apparently has been active in Talothral's discord as well.
I really like coming to this site and enjoying all the awesome games I love but then I see people like that guy trying to ruin things for everyone and it makes me so mad. Why can't he leave the developer alone?

I assume it's illegal to threaten to dox someone can the cops do anything?

Reactions: bronze189

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Wow, that's some real deep obsession, sick and fucked up shit.

I hope the dev and his wife will do fine, hell with the game, it's not worth it indeed.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
I'm gonna choose to be the cock-eyed optimist and hope that BHG comes back down the line, and if not hands the story and assets to someone who'll finish it. Also rheumatoid arthritis on the doxxing dickhead.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes