Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Rambling follows:
Thought I'd be done with the writing by now but I'm not. I'm stuck on one particular scene that I'm having trouble getting right. I want Kimmy's first scene to be hot AF for everyone who plays it. I want it to be great, whether you allow Glasha to stay and watch or not. I feel like the parts with her there are good, but the solo scene is just lacking something.
I'm currently brainstorming with my lovely wife to get this done. I really hope to get the writing feedback this week, but this scene is driving me mad. I'm not sure if I'm just being a perfectionist about this but Kimmy is my second favorite character, not tonkention how popular she is, so I really feel the need to get this right.
I hope you can understand my desire not to settle for acceptable and to keep striving for better.
TL;DR: I'm working hard on the game. I'm not doing nothing, I promise.

I said I'd let you all know before June got here, so I am. I've talked with a few of you privately and a few publicly and I feel I've gotten enough opinions. A surprising number of you either didn't care or didn't think I should do it, so I won't. If you disagree with my decision, you can write me here or on discord and I'll be happy to discuss it with you privately.
I'll try to think of something extra I could do for you guys this month to show my appreciation for letting me stick with it. Suggestions are welcome, as always.
As for the release, it will be in early June, very likely before the 10th (depending on how long feedback and QC take).

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020

Rambling follows:
Thought I'd be done with the writing by now but I'm not. I'm stuck on one particular scene that I'm having trouble getting right. I want Kimmy's first scene to be hot AF for everyone who plays it. I want it to be great, whether you allow Glasha to stay and watch or not. I feel like the parts with her there are good, but the solo scene is just lacking something.
I'm currently brainstorming with my lovely wife to get this done. I really hope to get the writing feedback this week, but this scene is driving me mad. I'm not sure if I'm just being a perfectionist about this but Kimmy is my second favorite character, not tonkention how popular she is, so I really feel the need to get this right.
I hope you can understand my desire not to settle for acceptable and to keep striving for better.
TL;DR: I'm working hard on the game. I'm not doing nothing, I promise.

I said I'd let you all know before June got here, so I am. I've talked with a few of you privately and a few publicly and I feel I've gotten enough opinions. A surprising number of you either didn't care or didn't think I should do it, so I won't. If you disagree with my decision, you can write me here or on discord and I'll be happy to discuss it with you privately.
I'll try to think of something extra I could do for you guys this month to show my appreciation for letting me stick with it. Suggestions are welcome, as always.
As for the release, it will be in early June, very likely before the 10th (depending on how long feedback and QC take).
His wife helps him thats a first

Deleted member 4822408

Monster Girl Enthusiast
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
0.55 Release

Hotfix attached to post. Download it, copy and paste files into main folder (Where the game .exe is), overwrite when asked.

FAQ:
This is a half update. It doesn't contain everything I wanted to do, but I got about half. I feel that I left it in an acceptable place.
Will my saves work? They should.
Where is the new ui, codex, music, etc? Coming together with the recode.
When is the recode coming? Next update, the guy who is going to help me will start on the 15th of this month.
Why not this update? I messed up the coding, and it needs to be fixed. This is a half update. It doesn't contain everything I wanted to do, but it's what I was able to complete.
How many renders are there? 585.
I think that about covers the questions I was asked. I hope you guys have fun with this update and I look forward to hearing your feedback.
PC/Linux -
Mac -
Update only -

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
dunno if it´s just me but starting from this scene, it seems that the formatting is a bit off? before everything was fine for me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
when do we get the choice to tell him about the vampires?
Very very early on. During the barbecue visit at his house. I may be misremembering specifically what you tell him, but it's that conversation that sets the variable. It's probably one of the very first choices in the game that isn't about a girl or hanging out with Maya.

4.60 star(s) 43 Votes