HTML [Dev Log] Grizzly Grove [Gay][v 0.18e]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dumbdog

Mar 22, 2020
One recommendation I do have is posting a reply when a new update drops with an overview of changes/additions on top of editing the original post for the download link/etc. Right now from what I can tell you just edit the original post, and it makes it unclear (to me) if I have the most up to date patch just looking at the thread

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
One recommendation I do have is posting a reply when a new update drops with an overview of changes/additions on top of editing the original post for the download link/etc. Right now from what I can tell you just edit the original post, and it makes it unclear (to me) if I have the most up to date patch just looking at the thread
Noted, in fact, I should update the OP itself and change the screenshots to the latest version. I'll do that once I get the next update rolling.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Weekly report: I finished battle 8...and I'm adding two more battles, an extra scene before the final fights, and a special ending with Garrett (your coach). Of course, it's optional and you can still finish the tournament without romancing him.

I'm really enjoying writing this part, I can't wait to get this update live.

Well, that's it, back to the cave. Hopefully my next report will be the update itself, I'm near the end (of the tournament)

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Can I see the new update before next month?
Unfortunately is not ready...I thought it would be ready by this week, but I didn't estimate the date well this time. It will be ready real soon, around next week. And yeah, no more great ideas or new battles, It's hard to edit myself when I have a constant flooding of new ideas for the game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
: 疯狂的:: 疯狂的:: 疯狂的:Agonizing wait
Patience man. It will come.

It will be ready when it's ready.
It's all going full speed. I have all the battles ready and the pre-post fight scenes, but I'm missing some extra training scenes (some of the interactions with the training partners should change according to what happens on the tournament...right now they don't) , and more importantly: the garrett ending and at least 4 more sex scenes I have to write. But they're not as complicated as the damn fights. Expect more news really soon.

And I also have to do some testing first...I'm sure the bugs on this update will have a life of their own :cry:

bloodyeys

Nov 1, 2021
Hello,
First of all, I like this game. Just I might have found bug or issues. I can't seem to find the sex scene with Tom the cheater, or Clay. With Mack I can do only Oral bottom, does it get changed?
Keep writing in your own pace, otherwise you will get burned out. So long this demo is really good. Great work :) I know how hard is Twine I believe you are doing this through sugarcube.
As for the kinks will you have some foot fetish? If not that's ok but for the sub guys and the dom guys in the game I believe it adds extra flavour.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hello,
First of all, I like this game. Just I might have found bug or issues. I can't seem to find the sex scene with Tom the cheater, or Clay. With Mack I can do only Oral bottom, does it get changed?
Mack have 3 scenes. The first one is the random one you get at the mall (oral only). The second is on Marc-Us, but needs certain friendship points (I can't remember how much, but it's a low amount). The tricky part is, you have to re-enter many times on the store to get him to appear...I should tune his appearance rate a bit.

The third scene with mack, is a threesome with clay, but for that to appear you need to met 1 conditions. I'll put them in spoiler:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, the other two scenes with clay are unlocked this way.

For Tom, is tricky. That scene is on the JCS first day, You need at least 15 muscle and 10 perversion to get it. I'm planning more scenes with him on later levels on JCS. And yeah, he'll get what he deserves for cheater :devilish:

Keep writing in your own pace, otherwise you will get burned out. So long this demo is really good. Great work :) I know how hard is Twine I believe you are doing this through sugarcube.
Yup, sugarcube. I'm a newbie, I just started to learn it a year ago.

As for the kinks will you have some foot fetish? If not that's ok but for the sub guys and the dom guys in the game I believe it adds extra flavour.
I don't mind it.. it's not something that drives me crazy but I'm not bothered for it, and it may be hot for some sub scenes...If I come across one, I'll add it. No problem with that kink.

Again, thank you for playing my perv game.

Oh, and I'm almost ready. I only need to write the ending with Garrett ... and I need to think it out carefully, so I need at least two days. But everything else is ready (but I think there are heavy bugs. I'm planning to search for testers on discord next week before making it public here. The discord server address is on my signature).

Reactions: Oliz82

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Hello guys. Just an update: 0.17 is on testing phase right now (if you want to test it, send me a DM on the discord server on my signature). I'm trying to fix the bugs that people is reporting AND trying to fix my grammar mess on this update (I didn't check it throughly when I was writing it). In 4 or 5 days the update will be here.

I sincerely apologize for the delay...I got carried away when I did this update.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Update 0.17: So, the bear can fight

This update is dedicated exclusively to the fighting section of the gym, as the various training partners, your coach Garrett who can be romanced, the Brawler's pit section and the bear fist tournament. It also includes the first implementation of the battles in game, which will be a recurring mechanic from now on. It's mandatory to start a new game on this version.

Changelog
* Update of the map screen. Now, when a place is closed, the button will turn grey (it's still clickable though). If the place is open, it will be like before. Also, added the double click function to the buttons, meaning, yes, you can double click and enter a place inmediately. Also, the player's location will be highlighted on the map.
* Opened the brawler's pit section, between 23:00 and 23:59 everyday. You only need the lifetime pass to enter.
* Added the bet section of Brawler's Pit. Here you can bet between two fighters chosen randomly, and hope to gain some money. This event is daily.
* Edited the first day tour on the fighting section to meet Lazarus Davis, the gym's owner.
* Added Garrett's training on the fighting section.
* Added the various training partners into the fighting section.
* Garrett now is a NPC that can gain friendship and can be romanced
* Battle system implemented for the first time. There is a complete tutorial taught by Garrett on the fighter's section on the gym.
* Added the fights to the Bear Fist Tournament on Brawler's Pit. The fights will be held on wednesdays, fridays and sundays.
* Added sex scenes with Wade, Roy, Will, Oliver, Mike, Dan, David, Lazarus and Garrett if you beat them first
* Added a special Epilogue with Garrett if you romanced him during the Bear Fist tournament and you win. This is a very long epilogue, almost like a mini interactive story. It has lot of male domination, humiliation and abuse scenes, so, it may not be for everyone. It cover the protagonist's struggle to make Garrett win the UFL Championship Belt. It has at least 5 new sex scenes, and two different endings after a certain point on the epilogue.

Bug Fixes
* Gym Demontration moved to the main screen on the mall. It's not a random event anymore.
* Now disabled links will be strikethrough
* Access to both wings of the gym won't be gated by energy...if you don't have energy for a particular activity you'll know it when you enter the section.
* Updated the Place help section.
* Fixed a bug where the attitude wasn't updated correctly when it shifted
* Fixed wrong dialog boxes shown on Wade's foursome scene

I'm really sorry for taking so long to release this update..initially this was planned as a simple event and evolved on a full storyline+ long ass epilogue if you romance Garrett. I'll proceed to explain the new features:

Revised Fighter's wing on Grizzly Cave Gym

Now the fighter's wing have the full array of training sessions available. Besides the classic solo training, now you can look for a random partner to train. If you do this, you'll meet any of the characters you met on the first day intro on the gym. They will reveal part of their stories, and sometimes their stats on fights, which is useful to know in case you face them on the tournament and If you beat them on a fight, you can also ask for sex with them. Now you can train with Garrett (which will raise his friendship. You'll need it if you plan to romance him later), ask him to start the Fight Tutorial (I recommend this for everyone, so you know the rules of the fights here) and ask about Brawler's Pit, which will open the Bear Fist Tournament.

The Brawler's Pit

Open from 23:00 to 23:59, it's an underground illegal fighting competition. You can bet here on a daily match between two random fighters OR you can start the Bear Fist Tournament, which consists in a series of fights with several opponents with increasing difficulty. The objective is the big prize, 1000$, and the chance to have sex with almost every opponent you defeat there. The romance with your coach is also started here. The Bear fist tournament is held on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.

Garrett's Epilogue: Road to the Belt

If you win the tournament, and romanced Garrett, you have the option to see what happens after they marry. It was initially planned as a couple of scenes, but it evolved to a mini interactive story, with lots of humiliation and abuse scenes. This road will take you to the most rotten part of the UFL, where you must try to survive in order to help Garrett on his UFL career. Be careful, one wrong choice or a unsatisfied sex partner may lead you to a game over. It has 5 sex scenes (4 that can be avoided, 1 mandatory) and two very different endings.

Here are the links:

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
By the way, I'll edit the original post, because new tags should be added from this update, and I need to update those ugly screenshots

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Everyone, there is a nasty bug regarding the dates on the events of the game (the event affected was the rent payment day, but it could happen with any event) where they don't change the year (if you start a game now on december, you'll see that payment rent day falls on January 2021 instead of January 2022). I'm uploading a hotfix to Mega as I write this, but I'll need you to start a new game after you get the fix. As soon as I get it uploaded I'll update the first post. I really apologize for that.

So, if you see that the rent payment event is not triggering, is because that. A fix is on the way.

Reactions: surfpup

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
0.17a HOTFIX

* Fixed a big bug with the dates of the events not showing the correct year. For now, only the rent payment event was affected, but that bug happened with all the other events too.

In order to get the correct payment day date, after you have installed the 0.17a version, you must start a new game. I apologize for that.

Reactions: surfpup

Whale_Shark

Talking Shark. Developer of Confidence Man
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
0.17a HOTFIX

* Fixed a big bug with the dates of the events not showing the correct year. For now, only the rent payment event was affected, but that bug happened with all the other events too.

In order to get the correct payment day date, after you have installed the 0.17a version, you must start a new game. I apologize for that.
applause-icegif-11.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rafster
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes