VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

uptownjigga

Nov 22, 2019
538101_WSIGTH_Fan_Sig.gif

Very Good So Far Quick Thought , Instead of making the mc do certain things maybe let us choose if we want it or not. Example why are we forced to chill with victor ? I mean he gets thrown at us like a bad bowl of chili & the mc is calling him handsome O.0 like huh.? lol I am not knocking it just saying that should be something the player decides , like either go with Vic or Nat. Tbh I don't see why the mc randomly would think about that when he has all these females he could think about {I know I Wouldn't ;x ]. Some people wont care but others will I see that as a way to even it out. looking forward to see what's in the store for the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 1116771

Very Good So Far Quick Thought , Instead of making the mc do certain things maybe let us choose if we want it or not. Example why are we forced to chill with victor ? I mean he gets thrown at us like a bad bowl of chili & the mc is calling him handsome O.0 like huh.? lol I am not knocking it just saying that should be something the player decides , like either go with Vic or Nat. Tbh I don't see why the mc randomly would think about that when he has all these females he could think about {I know I Wouldn't ;x ]. Some people wont care but others will I see that as a way to even it out. looking forward to see what's in the store for the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We need to understand that a developer cannot make everything optional. He has chosen that Victor is essential, for whatever reason. Unfortunately, that means that you are forced to either grin and bear it, or spend your time with some other game.

No harm in complaining about it, but that's probably not going to make any difference.

uptownjigga

Nov 22, 2019
We need to understand that a developer cannot make everything optional. He has chosen that Victor is essential, for whatever reason. Unfortunately, that means that you are forced to either grin and bear it, or spend your time with some other game.

No harm in complaining about it, but that's probably not going to make any difference.

I did mention it was worth the download , so where you get complaining from ? that was just my 2 cents about it. I even mentioned looking forward to see whats in store. wouldn't say it was complaining tho. I guess saying anything is called complaining now a days lol.

We shouldn't give any feedback guys its complaining xD

Last edited:

uptownjigga

Nov 22, 2019
Google Dictionary definition of 'complaining': the expression of dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

Your post seemed to qualify under both parts of that definitions lol.

At least you and I both agree that this game is worth following. (y)
Nobody was complaining bro you assumed i was because you didn't agree with what i said which is fine but don't just assume things unless you know for sure..

And i didn't show any dissatisfaction or annoyance so nice try

You assumed i was complaining when in reality nobody complained my man , you got but hurt i mentioned vic which is fine i dont really care lol you tried to cover up the fuck shit you said with ''Google dictionary definition of complaining'' my man the devs ask people to give feedback & When we do its complaining ? tf is wrong with you seriously o.0 you took what i said the wrong way thats all it is .. you are in the wrong bro.

Its A Big Difference between Constructive Criticism & Complaining , before you try and be a dick to someone you should figure out the two . ;)

Last edited:

uptownjigga

Nov 22, 2019
Nah
Oh give me a break!

So that was you being satisfied and NOT being annoyed? Really!?

So you were completely satisfied that you were "forced to chill with victor"? And not annoyed in the slightest that he was "thrown at us like a bad bowl of chili"? Huh! You certainly have a unique way of expressing satisfaction and non-annoyance, then.

Okay, I apologize for using Google Dictionary to attempt to refute your argument. You know, by providing an actual definition of the word from a recognized source that anyone can access. Perhaps in your version of the English language the word 'complaining' has a completely different meaning. If so, please site your reference, my man.
If you think thats somebody being annoyed you need to look in the mirror maybe go out more experiment a little , i actually liked the game very much all i did was comment on 1 thing. thats still not being annoyed tho so your point is still not valid. Since when does making a comment about 1 thing mean somebody's annoyed ? oh ok . :)

Its A Big Difference between Constructive Criticism & Complaining As i said before learn the two. You assumed & You're Wrong about your assumption but i guess you are High and mighty and can't see when you are wrong . lol instead of just being a adult & apologizing for being a dick you rather throw a fit #Tragic

Last edited:

uptownjigga

Nov 22, 2019
You are completely missing (or deliberately ignoring) the point. That one comment was the complaint, and you were annoyed about that 1 point. It obviously bothered you, otherwise you wouldn't have suggesting changing it.

Oh I get it now. Finally, I see the light. Complaining is what OTHER people do. You know, the High and Mighty people like myself, who are dicks and throw fits... and insult people from the anonymity afforded by the internet. Therefore, by that definition, it is impossible that you were complaining in your post. Phew! Glad we finally got that straightened out.

I am also glad that you showed, by example, how NOT to throw a fit.

nah the 1 comment was just feedback like the devs asked for i didn't say oh my god you have to change this i made a suggestion about branching that part , which you clearly ignored.

you sit here and keep saying that was complaining when i already told you it wasnt , not about to keep repeating myself. So if you feel the need to keep making non valid points well you do so mam lol nobody was bothered You just the kind of person who thinks everything is complaining which is sad. like i said go out more you been in the house too long & it shows 0.0

Lmao the fact thats all you have to say is really tragic , the sarcastic sissy shit you threw in there did you no justice (Just Saying xD ) you are pretending to be high & mighty cause if you wasn't doing that then you would have apologized for assuming i was complaining but Little sally needs to throw a fit . i love it keep it coming darling ;)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah so I notated this in the code, but since I haven't made any public comment about it, makes sense that people would still be concerned about this. So just to definitively clear this up, the _share variables are going to influence female/female content only, no NTR or sharing with other dudes. The closest you might get is a futa/female combo, with MC joining in with anal or something, but that's still a long ways off yet, and there'll obviously be clear options to opt in/out of futa content in the future.

While I'm here though, I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback on the update, despite my high confidence in 0.2's stability, there were a lot of bugs I could've easily avoided with more post-it notes. Anyway, all the major ones I've seen reported have been patched now, so anyone that downloads the builds from here on will have the patches applied. For everyone that's already downloaded it, I've attached the patched script file here, save you all re-downloading the whole update. Obviously, if anyone notices any further bugs, please do let me know, either by posting here or DMing me directly.

Thank you all again for your kind words and helpful feedback, I hope you look forward to more updates in the future!

Bones.
Apologies for being behind, wanted to say that I really enjoyed the update and ask if you mean trans/female content or if there will really be a futa character? Have a great one.

Wobmat

Oct 16, 2020
In looking throught the code, the dev tried to have the variable sur become whatever is in the variable [surName] by a simple assignment at the beginning: default sur = "[surNAME]", but that just assigns that string to the variable sur. I've forgotten the way to make one variable reference another one in that fashion, but it's easy to fix it by adding the line

$ sur = surNAME

between line 291 and 293 in the file script.rpy that lives in the 'game' folder inside the overall folder for the Deviancy, like this:

B "Great, [MC] [surNAME]."

$ sur = surNAME

$ sur_done = 1
I tried that, and for some reason it didn't work. I used spaces instead of tab, too. I was able to fix it by adding the last line here this under the #Cast -> #MC (after line 20)

#MC
define MC = Character("[MCNAME]", color="#1f50de") #Blue
define MCt = Character("[MCNAME]'s thoughts", color="#1eabdb")
define surNAME = "Browning"

Maybe another option for people.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Is it a regular thing to always have a freaking slut in harem game's. Why the fuck can't we get a freaking Harem game without inclusion of a damn slut.
What's so difficult in making a Harem game with decent LI's for fuck sakes and trust me I will deal with those slow burns in games as well but can't deal with a freaking slut to be present in Harem game.

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For me the LI's are the weak point of the game, I mean Natasha is hot (don't like her hairstyle) but is a slut, Jose not a fan of her looks, and her crazy fixation on sports, Lucy and Abigal are good looking but I'm not sure about their personalities yet.

Ranking the girls depending on my interest in them would look like this: Suzy, Liz, Tessa, Miss Buchardt, Abigail, Carol, Lucy, Claire, .....

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Imagine a girl who likes sex being a staple of stories about men having sex with many girls.
How could that even happen? What possible motivation for a writer or an audience could there be to want that?
The mind boggles.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah so I notated this in the code, but since I haven't made any public comment about it, makes sense that people would still be concerned about this. So just to definitively clear this up, the _share variables are going to influence female/female content only, no NTR or sharing with other dudes. The closest you might get is a futa/female combo, with MC joining in with anal or something, but that's still a long ways off yet, and there'll obviously be clear options to opt in/out of futa content in the future.

While I'm here though, I'd like to thank everyone for the feedback on the update, despite my high confidence in 0.2's stability, there were a lot of bugs I could've easily avoided with more post-it notes. Anyway, all the major ones I've seen reported have been patched now, so anyone that downloads the builds from here on will have the patches applied. For everyone that's already downloaded it, I've attached the patched script file here, save you all re-downloading the whole update. Obviously, if anyone notices any further bugs, please do let me know, either by posting here or DMing me directly.

Thank you all again for your kind words and helpful feedback, I hope you look forward to more updates in the future!

Bones.
Thanks for the clarification (y) BTW love your game looks good:love:

Feb 11, 2018
Deviancy [v0.3] [Mr. B0NES] Unofficial Android Port [Incest Patched] -

Size - 245.6 MB

*Allow Storage Permission for Persistent Saves - Meaning even after uninstalling the game, the saves will remain intact*

Discord -

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes