VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Sharing with other guys is almost certainly NOT going to happen, but there may be some f/f sharing down the line, probably still be optional though, so the main harem path should survive unscathed.

Similarly, Victor won't be doing any hanky-panky with the MC, never fear. Strictly a no-homo kind of bromance going on here, makes him the perfect wingman!
well
i think i poked sleeping bears with the mod --
sry if you have to explain stuff that is not in the game now

Mr B0NES

Developer of Deviancy
Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
well
i think i poked sleeping bears with the mod --
sry if you have to explain stuff that is not in the game now
S'all good, I'm happy to clarify things that aren't readily apparent no problem, better than letting people get the wrong idea lol. Personally I think the mod's pretty cool, first time I've seen something that just exposes the variables like that, big fan!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ + MULTI MOD already included in the patch
thank
ShaddyModda x mod

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ + MULTI MOD già incluse nella patch

grazieShaddyModda x mod

Here is the Italian translation
of Deviancy [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Deviancy [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
What some people have said compared to the tags is a little confusing ...
Are the thread tags up to date?
I saw some people saying some character is a slut but then I don't see any tag for actual sex so just wanted to check.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I saw some people saying some character is a slut but then I don't see any tag for actual sex so just wanted to check.
its implied from how people talk about her and some of her actions that Nat likes to fool around, its what turned me away from her from first meeting her

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
They are for the most part, there should be a tag for sex(there was sex in the last update).

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Wow fantastically well written so far, is it weird that I got pretty much every pop culture reference lol

Sister is adorably sexy and the mother is a knockout. Think the harem could do with some more cuties with itty bitties but I've a feeling there's more to come

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
idk what it is about this mom model but she's almost my favorite out of every girl in the game so far

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game, very good renders, good writing, but my god they talk a lot and when i say a lot it's a lot!!!
There are some good funny dialogues, i loved it but also many moment where i was getting bored with the small talk.

It's a very good start for this game, i like it, but i'm a bit concerned with the MC attitude. He seems to be an hypocrit, always wanting to be serious, "don't do this, i should not do that" and so on, and on the other hand the moment he encounters a group of girls, he looses it completely and seems to be willing to fuck everybody, and this right in front of his so said "beloved" sister !

I just hope the game will not take the route of the usual asshole MC, who doesn't give a shit and fucks anybody brainsout!

I am in day 3 going to school, but it's late and time to sleep. I hope this game will be a good surprise because i love the mother and sister characters and the graphic quality is top notch!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just started this game, very good renders, good writing, but my god they talk a lot and when i say a lot it's a lot!!!
There are some good funny dialogues, i loved it but also many moment where i was getting bored with the small talk.

It's a very good start for this game, i like it, but i'm a bit concerned with the MC attitude. He seems to be an hypocrit, always wanting to be serious, "don't do this, i should not do that" and so on, and on the other hand the moment he encounters a group of girls, he looses it completely and seems to be willing to fuck everybody, and this right in front of his so said "beloved" sister !

I just hope the game will not take the route of the usual asshole MC, who doesn't give a shit and fucks anybody brainsout!

I am in day 3 going to school, but it's late and time to sleep. I hope this game will be a good surprise because i love the mother and sister characters and the graphic quality is top notch!
Although the 'harem' tag isn't displayed at the top of the page, it IS in the Genre section on the OP. Also the developer has said that the main route will be toward a harem ending. This means that the MC will be (by definition) chasing after every skirt in the game. You will have options as to which girls you add to the harem, but the MC will still act like a horndog.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a game!

I liked it previously but this update was just spectacular. The dialogue is so well written and funny I don't even mind if it is a little text heavy. It is very unique to see an incest game where they start off together and seeing where it goes from there since so often incest games will end shortly after they start fucking and then flash forward with an epilogue.

Liz continues to evolve and become even more loveable and adorable and is probably the prime rival for the sister (will this game have individual paths a la freeloading family or will it be harem only?). By looks I would've thought Abigail or Lucy would've been my #1 (the sisters hair is a little odd) but Liz is just so adorable and her and them MC are so nice together.

The author does a really good job of intermittently adding other peoples internal thoughts. Sometimes it's annoying because "show don't tell" but when he does do short cuts to the internal thoughts of the girls it adds to the scenes IMO.

Victor is the perfect gay best friend. I do wish the scene was more fleshed out with Abigail pretending to be his GF and there was more jealously from the sister.

The aunt catching them! What a cliffhanger. Nothing kills an incest game faster IMO then incest losing its tabooness (i.e sisterly love and the magical donuistan where incest is open and allowed or DMD where everyone knows and no one cares). The aunt is clearly a freak and won't care but I hope it doesn't suddenly shift the tone of the story where they no longer feel the need to be super secretive about them fucking (at least until late in the game when the harem route really fleshes out). One of my favorite incest games "Hailys Story" keeps incest taboo the entire time where they even have to hide it from the family and even addresses the long term problems like them never being able to get married etc.

While the author has been releasing good sized updates pretty quickly I wonder if he will include any time jumps? Hard to tell a comprehensive story when every update is 2 days game time. Need a few time skips for peoples relationships to grow (A LA Freeloading family which had similiar vibes and dialogue).

I'm not sure if rule 7 prevents you from even talking about it so I'll be vague but I have no idea how old the characters are meant to be canonically. Does it being a highschool v university vary depending on the age you input for the sister? And does the age gap between them stay the same at 5 years? That seems like a lot for two siblings who are supposed to be in school together whether it be highschool or uni. It says the MC is a senior so he is either 18 or 22 but since the dude is supposedly too young to purchase alcohol (in England - didn't realize this VN was in England til this episode lol - isn't the age 18? TBF this is all probably because I don't know how HS/Uni works in England or what ages people are.) that must mean he is 17 turning 18 which makes sense but then makes the sister wayyyyyyyyyyyy too young IMO. Then again people refer to my MC as being 21 which is old enough to buy booze in England or America so maybe the internal consistency of the game is just a bit off.

Usually I'll wait a few updates to see that an author is committed to a series before subscribing on Patreon and this author definitely deserves it with this update. Can't wait to see where the story goes.

edit: And I disagree with the person above saying the MC is a hypocrite or asshole. There are only two times you can really ditch the sister and both are player choice. Plus he is fucking his sister so one of them does need to be cautious and I don't think he is an asshole for going off with the girls considering they both moved to a new school and new city and need to make new friends (especially the sister who is super shy).

grohotor

May 15, 2020
it seams like the MC is 20 no matter what age the sister is. guess he repeated 2 years LOL considering he is in the last year of high school. When i was in high school we had a few that were over 20 so i guess it happens

so after finishing it i have to say its pretty fucking great. id support this if i wasn't fucking broke.
All the girls are great especially the little sister. i like the contrast between how bratty she is around people she knows and full panic shy mode around strangers.

Mc is not a 5ft tall goblin. in other games you mostly look and act like CeCe's boy toy

there are some things that i dislike about it though.

You are kind of forced into a relationship with the mother. Even if you skip the events they still happen and they are referenced. m/s incest is a huge turnoff for me so i wish there was a way to skip it properly.

I don't like how the MC interacts with Natasha, not a big issue but the whole he's so flustered he can't talk really needs to end soon.

a bit too much banter sometimes. very minor issue. its way better than too little.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm not sure if rule 7 prevents you from even talking about it so I'll be vague but I have no idea how old the characters are meant to be canonically.
Rule 7 restricts sexual content with 'prepubescent' looking characters. F95 doesn't care about 'underage' characters... unlike Patreon.

I changed the script so that my MC's age was 18. That made it more believable when I input Suzy's name as 16, which seems to me best approximates her maturity level. It also keeps their age difference at two years, which again feels right to me.

By the way, Nadine's age is automatically set at one year older than Suzy.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

JJEX7

Jul 21, 2018
Mr B0NES I tried your game for the very first time today and I thoroughly enjoyed the writing, the build up, and the humour (I had a lot of laughs and I loved it)! The renders and models were good (although I have seen some better ones in some other games, you will not hear any complaints from me :) ) and I like the pacing. All in all, a job well done! My sincere thanks to you and your team for sharing your work with us! I hope and wish that this game gets more support and gets completed. Keep rocking and keep growing! And please stay safe and healthy!

Reactions: pochops

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really enjoyed the latest update, thought i really would want a gag for Suzie...she is so much more pleasnt if she doesn't talk...not much hope u can breake up with her :confused:
Really like Miss. Buchardt she is the best girl imo, followed by Liz, Nadine and Abi, although the entire rest of the girls doesn't interest me at all.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
Tiny nitpick-but not really because characters are people and people get things wrong all the time-that I noticed playing through this again, while picking a few different options. Tessa (Victors sister) claims that "You do realise tonnes are imperial, not metric, right?", but tonnes are explicitly a metric measurement, and tons (the imperial version) sound the same when you say it out loud anyways. Like I said though, it's a tiny nitpick-but-not-really-, since I do see a weirdly large number of people making the same mistake as Tessa. I would suggest changing the spelling to ton, instead of tonne, just to make it grammatically correct. Leaving it as tonne after that is probably(?) fine though.

Reactions: Mr B0NES
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes