VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes
May 27, 2020
I don't know how it is worded or utilized in the Patreon (non-incest) version, since I don't play it, but 'nan' is also short for 'nanny'. It seems to me that a nanny can also be a step-mother, or be called Nanny (or Nan) by her charges.
In british English, nan or nanny is sometimes used for your paternal grandmother

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
After this update I'm definitely on the Liz bandwagon in spite of Suzy still being my overall favorite! Liz's thoughts are so adorable and genuine I totally ship her and the MC despite that thundercunt CeCe constantly controlling every aspect of her life. Hopefully despite the slow burn, the MC will be able to slowly separate her from CeCe's influence, especially if they begin to date.

The only other girl that made a positive impression on me was Abby, she's quirky but sweet in her own way and I could see her also date/join the MC's harem. Ms. Buchardt is gonna be a tough nut to crack, but seeing her thoughts as the MC chooses to help her out leads me to believe there might be a chance for some lewd fun with her. Hopefully we get some progress with Claire and the other milf soon! ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am in the middle of reading this but I had to stop to make a claim. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.

Where are the stats for Abigail? Best girl right there!!
1625678657692.png
Please tell me she is going to be a love interest!

Totally loving sister too, though. And totally loving this novel but I had to stop and ask about Abigail!

PS: Loved the Mass Effect reference. Blasto looking good!

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I am in the middle of reading this but I had to stop to make a claim. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED.

View attachment 1286187

Totally loving sister too, though. And totally loving this novel but I had to stop and ask about Abigail!

PS: Loved the Mass Effect reference. Blasto looking good!
Is that stat menu from the game or walkthrough mod?

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
In british English, nan or nanny is sometimes used for your paternal grandmother
Or maternal. It just means grandmother. But it's also a term for a professional childminder, which would only be used if the child is too young to look after themselves. That's nanny specifically, I've never heard of anyone using the term 'nan' to refer to anything but a grandmother.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
1625678657692.png
1625678657692.png

I'd guess the mod?

If that is the case, it could be Abigail has had no point choice yet.
There are indeed love, lust, and share point-variables for Abigail. There have been no choices yet that would increase them, so they are still at zero.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
WRITING in this game is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

When you are fun talking nonsense with the character and there is essentially no plot behind, you know that the writer is doing something great.

Not very happy on that ending Aunty finding out about the siblings.. But all the rest is absolutely fantastic!

Abigail>Sister>Liz>Lucy>Teacher>All others... Really awesome game.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
WRITING in this game is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

When you are fun talking nonsense with the character and there is essentially no plot behind, you know that the writer is doing something great.

Not very happy on that ending Aunty finding out about the siblings.. But all the rest is absolutely fantastic!

Abigail>Sister>Liz>Lucy>Teacher>All others... Really awesome game.
I for one love the witty banter, but at times, especially near the end of the update it seemed a little verbose in spots that unnecessarily dragged a scene longer than needed, but not bad enough to where I had to skip/FF through it. At the end of the day, there is no REAL plot as of yet, so it's understandable in a 'slice of life' VN but more importantly, I think I was just excited to see more story progression with some of the other L.I. on top of whatever Suzy content we are getting.

As for the aunt, sadly it was a predictable cliffhanger and given her reaction to witnessing her niece and nephew in flagrante delicto, I'm absolutely on the edge of my seat to see just how 'deviant' and depraved it can go from here considering her well earned reputation. :devilish: ;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I for one love the witty banter, but at times, especially near the end of the update it seemed a little verbose in spots that unnecessarily dragged a scene longer than needed, but not bad enough to where I had to skip/FF through it. At the end of the day, there is no REAL plot as of yet, so it's understandable in a 'slice of life' VN but more importantly, I think I was just excited to see more story progression with some of the other L.I. on top of whatever Suzy content we are getting.
Yeah, I love all the content with Liz. Really awesome time with her.
As for the aunt, sadly it was a predictable cliffhanger and given her reaction to witnessing her niece and nephew in flagrante delicto, I'm absolutely on the edge of my seat to see just how 'deviant' and depraved it can go from here considering her well earned reputation. :devilish: ;)
I mean, I see that happening, but I just dislike it. The more "forbidden" the hotter. If people learn and approved, is taboo sex still hot? After all it stops being taboo. "Incest harem" are kind of contradictory. You have to make it "secret" as long as you can to keep it hot. Even if MC is doing everybody, as long as he is hiding the truth and no one knows about the others, you can keep it hot. But if they are all "happy fucking family" its boring.

In the limit, the hottest scene would be to secretly fuck sister in the living with mom around, for example.

That is the reason why I was not happy that aunt learned about it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I love all the content with Liz. Really awesome time with her.

I mean, I see that happening, but I just dislike it. The more "forbidden" the hotter. If people learn and approved, is taboo sex still hot? After all it stops being taboo. "Incest harem" are kind of contradictory. You have to make it "secret" as long as you can to keep it hot. Even if MC is doing everybody, as long as he is hiding the truth and no one knows about the others, you can keep it hot. But if they are all "happy fucking family" its boring.

In the limit, the hottest scene would be to secretly fuck sister in the living with mom around, for example.

That is the reason why I was not happy that aunt learned about it.
I get what you're saying but given the relative slow burn we have with the L.I., like Liz and even Abigail to a lesser extent, I do not see the MC hooking up with anyone else other than little Suzy. As much as he has tried to seduce and successfully 'plant those seeds' with Claire, I still foresee it will be quite a while before he gets his way with her.

Therefore I see the introduction of Krista as an opportunity to add another clandestine lover who just also happens to be another blood relative with VERY RELAXED morals. Given that the sisters may not have parted on good terms per the MC's dream memory from the past, she probably has a vested interest in keeping this little secret to herself while quite possibly partaking in some action with the MC/nephew. Either way I don't see a family harem coming to fruition any time soon. If anything I would expect something with the neighbor and her mother before Claire or anyone else outside of Krista.... Ok, maaaayyybbeee Nat, if she and the MC are horny enough since that girl is thirsty as fuck.

Don't forget the MC has gone out of his way to stress to Suzy how careful they must be outside of the house so no one picks up on their more than 'normal sibling' relationship. So that aspect of sneaking around is still very hot, even when they made out in the alley on the way to school. The danger of being caught by someone they knew while being intimate in public still very much makes their interaction and desire for each other very taboo....not to mention Suzy looking forward to being impregnated by her brother at some point in the future. Doesn't get more taboo than that!

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Awesome stuff. Just a couple of things, though.

- It's not "on your one". The phrase is "on your own".
- In the locker room, Liz says to CeCe: "[...] you said you were going to see CeCe's boyfriend, so I [...]" That's just... weird.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
- In the locker room, Liz says to CeCe: "[...] you said you were going to see CeCe's boyfriend, so I [...]" That's just... weird.
Im not sure, but i think its sort of a running gag that hes just referd to as CeCes boyfriend, just to hammer home how she utterly dominates the relationship.

PurpleDreams

Oct 1, 2020
Please fix the animations, everything else is great! (Btw, you forgot to replace some naughty words in the script with a variable.)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How can they be in the same school with six years age difference? (let alone the same house?)
Remind me, how exactly does age difference factor into siblings (not) living in the same house again? And if a six year age gap breaks your immersion, why not refrain from making her fourteen, then? Maybe make her twenty-one for shits and giggles. Well, if all else fails, drop in the Universal Ren'Py Mod and simply alter mc_age after the fact.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes