VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
Goddamn this game has brilliant writing! Hilarious banter, excellent pop culture references and chuckle-worthy witticisms around every corner. That alone convinced me to subscribe on Patreon.

Also, Miss Buchardt is my favourite teacher ever!

Screenshot_2021-08-01_01-49-13.png

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not gonna lie. There was an option having a nice dinner with little sis or having ice cream little homo date with Victor. I choose ice cream date

That's how ugly and unfunny lil sis is
Nope. That's how awesome ice cream and Victor are! :ROFLMAO:

And even if you're not into Victor, you still get to meet luscious Liz… serving you ice cream!

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
The more i play this the more i don't like little sis. All she has in mind is sex, milking her brother, jealousy over nothing. So many negative thoughts making me really want to dump her ASAP. Does she know that mc has no job?

Ps: i know i will get face palming reacts. So i will tell you this. I don't care. Haha

Reactions: Aelgwenn

jufot

May 15, 2021
The more i play this the more i don't like little sis. All she has in mind is sex, milking her brother, jealousy over nothing. So many negative thoughts making me really want to dump her ASAP. Does she know that mc has no job?
She is an insecure teenager in her first relationship. Like teenagers everywhere, she is hormonal, horny, clingy and becomes jealous easily. On top of all that, she has to deal with the additional burden of keeping everything under wraps. Seems perfectly reasonable and normal to me :)

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017

Ps: i know i will get face palming reacts. So i will tell you this. I don't care. Haha
The sister is adorable and best girl. You're entitled to your opinion even if it's a bad one though :p

Reactions: cib64

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Everything you said is true, but I don't care! I think she's adorable. If I recall correctly, you can skip past the sex scenes with her. But she will always be an important factor in the game as the MC's sister, and involved substantially in many scenes. So you might want to take the option of not playing this game. Little sister won't be leaving, but you can.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
ok at the start of this, aunt is supposed to be gone for a couple days. played into end of day 5 still no aunt. couple days usually mean 2 days, but aunt does appear until end of day 6. dev or writer should change a "couple days" to a week...

The story to good, but it kinda misses/forgets/ignores on the details in things that suppose take place
i.e. MC family supposed to have a family dinner in day 5. Claire supposed to cook & etc. but MC & Suzy went to play pool instead, but Claire was not angry/upset about them missing it, since it was supposed to be "their first proper meal together in a new house" is it not to be an important event??

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
ok at the start of this, aunt is supposed to be gone for a couple days. played into end of day 5 still no aunt. couple days usually mean 2 days, but aunt does appear until end of day 6. dev or writer should change a "couple days" to a week...

The story to good, but it kinda misses/forgets/ignores on the details in things that suppose take place
i.e. MC family supposed to have a family dinner in day 5. Claire supposed to cook & etc. but MC & Suzy went to play pool instead, but Claire was not angry/upset about them missing it, since it was supposed to be "their first proper meal together in a new house" is it not to be an important event??
Come on! This is nitpicking to an extreme.

'A couple' has been used for more than two since the 16th century. There is no definitive rule for the upper limit of 'a couple', but general usage usually stops at 5, but might be as high as 8. Actually, since the aunt showed up on day 6, that would be 5 days from the start date. So, if it were changed to 'a week', which is a much more precise measurement, that WOULD be an error. 'A few' days would have been more accurate, since 'a few' is less limited, more nebulous, and in certain usages can be quite large. But, other than you, who the $@#& cares!

So Claire is too easygoing and forgiving. That is her character as determined by the developer. You may dislike Claire for forgiving her children - bad parenting perhaps, but it does not necessarily mean a continuity error. An 'important event' in this game will be Claire fucking the MC. Now THAT's bad parenting! And a fatal error for the developer if that is skipped over.

jufot

May 15, 2021
So Claire is too easygoing and forgiving. That is her character as determined by the developer. You may dislike Claire for forgiving her children - bad parenting perhaps, but it does not necessarily mean a continuity error.
Fuuuck that, Claire is a great mom! (You know, except for the pervy stuff :sneaky:) She's cool and can effortlessly hold her own with quality banter against teenagers! She is my second favourite character after Miss Buchardt :)

Last edited:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Why i am suddenly not so interested in Liz after knowing she's had been dicked down by 4 dicks already? Who the fuck asks a girl they are interested in their body count?

well, one more girl for me to ignore i guess.
she looking good but after having the conversation with her, it makes her character not to like it, I will ignore her too :(

Reactions: Teddy 369

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
she looking good but after having the conversation with her, it makes her character not to like it, I will ignore her too :(
I'm curious about what in the conversation made you dislike her, as i still like her a lot even after talking to her in the cinema.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes