VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Deviancy [v0.3].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы "Deviancy [v0.3]".
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка: Здесь

Reactions: TakedaINF

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
So it's been a while. This isn't a 'hurry your butt up' comment though, it's a 'thinking of you'. Good writing doesn't come around often, and I'd hate for this game to go the way of Kindred. Which was almost as well written.

Hang on, how is this game not swamped with attention? Are people put off by the character design, maybe?

Reactions: Hordragg

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Well yeah, I think this game has some of the best character design going. It's just that Suzy's hair is so unusual it might be the only thing some people see. It's definitely the first thing they'll see.

Which, now I think about it, why would the girl who absolutely hates being the centre of attention dye her hair white and pink?

This is a serious plothole and it must be addressed. Maybe one night, she snuck into a chemical plant and fell in a vat of acid? Only instead of making her hair green and turning her criminally insane, it made her hair white and pink and turned her criminally incestuous.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Well yeah, I think this game has some of the best character design going. It's just that Suzy's hair is so unusual it might be the only thing some people see. It's definitely the first thing they'll see.

Which, now I think about it, why would the girl who absolutely hates being the centre of attention dye her hair white and pink?

This is a serious plothole and it must be addressed. Maybe one night, she snuck into a chemical plant and fell in a vat of acid? Only instead of making her hair green and turning her criminally insane, it made her hair white and pink and turned her criminally incestuous.
quinn.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev be like:

Okay okay, nobody panic.
I'm thoroughly sleep-deprived,
hopped up on caffeine,
haven't had a gerbil up my ass in WEEKS,
but it's finally here:

OCT 16, 2021 AT 1:57 AM

Deviancy 0.4 BETA

0.4 release date: October 22nd 2021

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 1444M
SHA1SUM: 639fbff9b9d53d226b12ea3f55772bf09bc0576b
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Coincidentally, it was just updated a few moments ago! Try that one, and if there's still problems then blame the dev, that sorry sack of bones.
Remove the tab in the patch file on line 24.
Yep, if you use old school notepad, you'll notice that one sentence is the odd one out, the one with Aunt in it. Just make it on par with the others.
Dammit you're super right, I'll whip the random, totally unaffiliated community member that makes the patch and try and get it updated ASAP, sorry about that folks.
So far, the previous patch is working as removing/commenting out line 24 didn't help (same error). Though I'm keeping an eye on it during my playthrough. I haven't ran into anything weird yet.

**UPDATE**
I did see the tab using Notepad. Notepad++ wasn't much help in spotting that. Thanks for the suggestion, StoneWall and Darth Sidious.

I've attached the corrected patch and it works after testing it.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Version 3 patch works dont try new patch ...Ok So update is Kinda empty without sex action :) kissing masturbating yes
For now ill keep v3 beter (y)
I expected Mc to Fuck Aunt :LOL:(y) or His Milf Mom :love:(y)
Good Luck on Game Dev (y)

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Version 3 patch works dont try new patch ...Ok So update is Kinda empty without sex action :) kissing masturbating yes
For now ill keep v3 beter (y)
I expected Mc to Fuck Aunt :LOL:(y) or His Milf Mom :love:(y)
Good Luck on Game Dev (y)
Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass on this for now then.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes