VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
While I do not in any way claim to represent sis-fans, I am one, and I adore Suzy.

Just wanted to note that at least one sis-fan disagrees with you.

However, if you don't like that relationship, that's fine. Not everyone reacts the same to character relationships. From the comments on this thread, there are at least a few that agree with you. Enough that the developer is considering a 'hate Suzy' plot line for the game.
My bad! But she's like a baby, you know?
I've played almost most of the incest games here, but none of the Sis in it are set like this.

They are all individuals with independent personalities, and are regarded as "love" objects, not "nurturing" objects.

And whether it's her image or personality, it's all "daughter" type.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Like Liz or Lucy, the best incest Sis type.

By the way, how come there is no Liz in the main introduction picture? Obviously her character is definitely popular.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
My bad! But she's like a baby, you know?
I've played almost most of the incest games here, but none of the Sis in it are set like this.

They are all individuals with independent personalities, and are regarded as "love" objects, not "nurturing" objects.

And whether it's her image or personality, it's all "daughter" type.
Technically she's like 15 or something so it makes sense for her to act that way, alot of younger girls still act like that. There of course are 13 year olds who acts like adults but it can go either way.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Liz is the heroine, right?
To date her is to give up the "family party". Haha!
She is alone against a family.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Progress update - February 2022; Tick Tock, Stroke My Cock
Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. Back for another monthly update, eyy? Suppose I can oblige, but only cause it's you, dashing little scamp what you is...
So, things do still be happening. Progress is still slower overall than what I was cranking out last year, but you can't rush perfection, and you can't rush me either! Basically locked in with what content I want in 0.5 now, so thankfully now it's mostly just setting up renders to go while I'm at work, with a dash of script writing in the evenings; real titillating stuff I know.
Still not sure when the next release window's going to be yet, and since it feels like the dev time is dragging on forever at this point, I've been flirting with the idea of pausing the Patreon until the next update's done. For now, I guess I'll see how progress shapes up now I'm basically running through the motions as far as renders go, but if you have thoughts one way or the other on that one, feel free to share with the class.
I did originally have a cool Valentine's Day themed render setup for today's update, but in what can only be the perfect representation of my dating life, a power cut sometime during the day wiped it off the schedule sadly. What fun. Thankfully it was one of the last renders set in the docket, so not much actual progress lost from the actual game's perspective; small mercies you know?
Anywho, I know a certain skeleton who's got a tub of ice cream to finish and a shower to cry in, so I'm gonna mosey on out. As always, thank you all for your support and generosity, I will try and return the favour in scantily clad virtual ladies ASAP. Have a good one!

Extra Extra! New update for renowned smut game still not finished yet, more news at 7!

hackusator

Apr 25, 2021

Progress update - February 2022; Tick Tock, Stroke My Cock
Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. Back for another monthly update, eyy? Suppose I can oblige, but only cause it's you, dashing little scamp what you is...
So, things do still be happening. Progress is still slower overall than what I was cranking out last year, but you can't rush perfection, and you can't rush me either! Basically locked in with what content I want in 0.5 now, so thankfully now it's mostly just setting up renders to go while I'm at work, with a dash of script writing in the evenings; real titillating stuff I know.
Still not sure when the next release window's going to be yet, and since it feels like the dev time is dragging on forever at this point, I've been flirting with the idea of pausing the Patreon until the next update's done. For now, I guess I'll see how progress shapes up now I'm basically running through the motions as far as renders go, but if you have thoughts one way or the other on that one, feel free to share with the class.
I did originally have a cool Valentine's Day themed render setup for today's update, but in what can only be the perfect representation of my dating life, a power cut sometime during the day wiped it off the schedule sadly. What fun. Thankfully it was one of the last renders set in the docket, so not much actual progress lost from the actual game's perspective; small mercies you know?
Anywho, I know a certain skeleton who's got a tub of ice cream to finish and a shower to cry in, so I'm gonna mosey on out. As always, thank you all for your support and generosity, I will try and return the favour in scantily clad virtual ladies ASAP. Have a good one!

Extra Extra! New update for renowned smut game still not finished yet, more news at 7!
You're a legend my dude

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Progress update - March 2022; Motivational Monday
Getting pretty good at these alliterative titles, if I do say so myself. Not that it's a particularly impressive skill to have in the grand scheme of things, but you know self-esteem and all that jazz.
Anywho, starting the week off with a right old bang, tell you what. Workflow's coming along nicely, if not still being impeded by the need to earn a living and strike out on my own; adulting sucks ass man. Still, working on smut is oddly calming at the end of a long day, which I guarantee is stranger for me to write than it is for you to read.
Progress still behind where I'd want it to be honestly, and think I've practically settled on the idea of pausing the Patreon for a while, feels very weird taking money from you lot when the progress isn't really there. I'm going to give it another month, see where we're at then, but either way I go the monthly updates you're all so fond off will keep rolling in, undeterred by life. If I do end up pausing payments, I'll be sure to make a big noise when to expect getting charged again around the time the next update's done, but you know we'll see how it goes.
Don't actually have a good render this month that doesn't have semi-important spoilers snuck in there, so instead enjoy this old promo render I did that's somehow halfway un-shit. As always, thank you all for your support, and here's to another update post closer to 0.5!

Room for another...?

hackusator

Apr 25, 2021

Progress update - March 2022; Motivational Monday
Getting pretty good at these alliterative titles, if I do say so myself. Not that it's a particularly impressive skill to have in the grand scheme of things, but you know self-esteem and all that jazz.
Anywho, starting the week off with a right old bang, tell you what. Workflow's coming along nicely, if not still being impeded by the need to earn a living and strike out on my own; adulting sucks ass man. Still, working on smut is oddly calming at the end of a long day, which I guarantee is stranger for me to write than it is for you to read.
Progress still behind where I'd want it to be honestly, and think I've practically settled on the idea of pausing the Patreon for a while, feels very weird taking money from you lot when the progress isn't really there. I'm going to give it another month, see where we're at then, but either way I go the monthly updates you're all so fond off will keep rolling in, undeterred by life. If I do end up pausing payments, I'll be sure to make a big noise when to expect getting charged again around the time the next update's done, but you know we'll see how it goes.
Don't actually have a good render this month that doesn't have semi-important spoilers snuck in there, so instead enjoy this old promo render I did that's somehow halfway un-shit. As always, thank you all for your support, and here's to another update post closer to 0.5!

Room for another...?
Thanks man. Really wondering what was happening behind the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes