VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Progress update - April 2022; Fool's folly
Okay, so this month has been a rollercoaster of horse shit, and without even the fun antics that come with farm life. From getting a pay increase, to having my bike nicked, to getting the bike back, only to be stung with exciting repair costs, just a whirlwind tour of good news/bad news ping pong recently!
But anyway, progress on my little smut pet project has helped to keep me sane, and healthily horny; so that's good at least. As per last month's update, I'm going to suspend payments for Patreon until the next update is fully finished. The combination of my own slow workpace and having you beautiful bastards get charged every month is making me feel right guilty about not pushing anything out yet, so just gonna put a pause on that and deflate some of the pressure building up.
Nothing changes as far as I'm concerned though, monthly updates'll still come out as per, and you're all obviously free to reach out with questions, suggestions and/or complaints as you please. I'll give advance warning when you can expect to be charged again, probably around the time the next update actually goes live, assuming I don't prematurely die before then.
Anywho, I'm gonna take full advantage of this bank holiday to try and get hella renders banked early, so I can finally try and at least boot Elden Ring cause man that game looks shit hot! Thanks for all your support as always, hopefully I can repay the good vibes soon.

The fuck's my update Bones?!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020

Progress update - May 2022; Merhaps Mischief?
Okay, let's not start pointing fingers now. It's possible somebody forgot to schedule the update as usual, but who exactly that was is going to have to rename nameless, for the sake of public cohesion. Let's just all acknowledge it happened, be thankful for the lesson, and move on with our lives; m'kay?
Sweet, with that out of the way, we're back track on schedule for cool erotic funzies.
Whilst it's taking basically all my willpower to resist, I'm somehow managing to force myself away from playing Elden Ring until I get my daily render quotas in. Cruel and unusual punishment it may be, it does mean I'm at least not letting the standards slip too far down the chain, which ultimately is probably got the best.
Pausing the Patreon is proving to be an immediate kick in the balls as electricity prices are on the rise again, but it's definitely helped take some of the pressure off, so glass have full type event really. Once I work out how to hook up the excess heat from the PC up to the boiler, I'll start really maximising my savings!
Rambling aside though, progress continues marching on, despite all odds. Sleep deprived and dehydrated I may be, at least I'm still rendering titties on the regular, and who could complain about that? Until next month, stay pretty you beautiful bastards!

Feeling bitchy, might delete later.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I'm new to this one and a bit confused (on top of being thick as two short planks, of course). Maybe it's something I haven't seen yet, but according to the overview in here, Suzy is only a childhood friend and not blood kin of the mc. So where does incest come into it?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I'm new to this one and a bit confused (on top of being thick as two short planks, of course). Maybe it's something I haven't seen yet, but according to the overview in here, Suzy is only a childhood friend and not blood kin of the mc. So where does incest come into it?
"childhood friend" or "roommate" or "landlady" are terms used by developers to censor the incest,so they can be on patreon or steam. She is his sister.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
If you read the overview, you should also have noticed that there is an Incest Patch a little below it. Apply that patch to the game download to turn the game into what the developer wanted but couldn't overtly provide because of the rules on certain host sites that provide him with revenue, as opposed to this site which only provides him with publicity.

This game is meant to contain incest, and the patch does just that.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
If you read the overview, you should also have noticed that there is an Incest Patch a little below it. Apply that patch to the game download to turn the game into what the developer wanted but couldn't overtly provide because of the rules on certain host sites that provide him with revenue, as opposed to this site which only provides him with publicity.

This game is meant to contain incest, and the patch does just that.
I've got it. So the reference to status in the overview is just a blind.
Thank you.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I've got it. So the reference to status in the overview is just a blind.
Thank you.
Sorry to have bothered you.
The problem is that the Overview is taken verbatim from the developer's Patreon site, which explicitly forbids incest.

Patreon will shut down a game if it discovers there is incest in it. But they don't actually play the games or read the code. They only know that there is incest in a game if the developer is stupid enough to say it on Patreon or someone reports it to them. One of the tricks the developers use is to provide a patch or have someone else provide one. Then they can tell Patreon that they are not responsible for what someone else does to their game (even if they wrote the patch themselves), since the code is open to anyone. As long as they don't mention the patch on Patreon, the developers always get away with that ploy.

At least in the case of incest, it's better to believe the tags provided here, especially when there is a patch that does the job.

Sorry if I came across as a bit testy. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is familiar with how things are done between F95 and Patreon.

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
The problem is that the Overview is taken verbatim from the developer's Patreon site, which explicitly forbids incest.

Patreon will shut down a game if it discovers there is incest in it. But they don't actually play the games or read the code. They only know that there is incest in a game if the developer is stupid enough to say it on Patreon or someone reports it to them. One of the tricks the developers use is to provide a patch or have someone else provide one. Then they can tell Patreon that they are not responsible for what someone else does to their game (even if they wrote the patch themselves), since the code is open to anyone. As long as they don't mention the patch on Patreon, the developers always get away with that ploy.

At least in the case of incest, it's better to believe the tags provided here, especially when there is a patch that does the job.

Sorry if I came across as a bit testy. Sometimes I forget that not everyone is familiar with how things are done between F95 and Patreon.
Well, I'm sorry if I came across as a fully-fledged numpty, but unfortunately I am and sometimes I forget (or perhaps fail to comprehend) that not everyone is as stupid and unobservant (i.e. thick) as me. Your apparent testiness was therefore totally merited and I accepted it accordingly as my due. No hard feelings and all that.

I was aware of the delicacy of the incest issue with Patreon. I was not aware that the F95 Overviews are taken verbatim from Patreon. This (together with my own inherent numptiness, of course) explains my confusion.

Anyway, I do thank you, Mr. Victor, for your time and your sensitive consideration of my affliction.

G.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Well, I'm sorry if I came across as a fully-fledged numpty, but unfortunately I am and sometimes I forget (or perhaps fail to comprehend) that not everyone is as stupid and unobservant (i.e. thick) as me. Your apparent testiness was therefore totally merited and I accepted it accordingly as my due. No hard feelings and all that.

I was aware of the delicacy of the incest issue with Patreon. I was not aware that the F95 Overviews are taken verbatim from Patreon. This (together with my own inherent numptiness, of course) explains my confusion.

Anyway, I do thank you, Mr. Victor, for your time and your sensitive consideration of my affliction.

G.
You sound like a good bloke. I'd have a pint with you.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I really do love this game. As someone who much prefers the relationship building to the adult scenes, the date with Liz is hands down the most enjoyable scene I've ever played in a VN, despite having played hundreds. The scenes from the previous update with Liz at school and her work are close seconds.

A lot of games on here get cancelled partway through and it's always disappointing, but if that happens to this game it'll be the first time I've actually felt sad. Regardless, I'm more than willing to keep waiting and hoping for a new update.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes