VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
Head's up, there's a variable definition missing in the script.rpy file. It's absent in both the multi-mod and WT mod, so I'm guessing the omission orginated with the source code.
Don't know how, maybe I added it myself at some point, but I do have the variable in the script file in mine. Perhaps some of the links are missing it and some aren't? Either way, it is definitely needed.

Why_Stranger

Oct 14, 2021
Well shit. I literally just thought about this game today. Came to check on it and seeing the abandoned tag makes me sad. I really enjoyed it. Oh well, add it to the pile that keeps getting bigger of abandoned games that I enjoy.
Put up a post earlier searching for the name of this game. I'm distraught it's now abandoned...

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Oh man... I must have missed the Abandoned tag! I just got this game last week and love it. Fun story (beyond the normal harem building stuff) and possibly the best dialogue I've seen in a game like this. Sucks that it won't ever get finished.

Reactions: Motion11

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I like how the dev has enough time to log into F95 [was on here yesterday] but not enough time to post a status update here or on patreon, really builds trust and confidence.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
I like how the dev has enough time to log into F95 [was on here yesterday] but not enough time to post a status update here or on patreon, really builds trust and confidence.
I don't think there is any attempt to build either trust or confidence. His last post on F95 was more than a year ago. Whatever the reason, he stopped posting and stopped updating the game. It sucks, because it's a great game. But it's hardly unusual. It's sadly the most common outcome to any promising game here. Very, very few ever get completed. Almost all are abandoned at some point.

The fact that he appeared to have visited F95 is a positive sign. At least he hasn't taken the express train to the next life (passed away) like a few devs here have the last couple of years.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Sad. I've been trying to remember this game's title for a few weeks and when I finally do, I found out it's abandoned lmao

Since this game is done for, here are some you might enjoy if you liked this one :

DropOut Saga - If you can get past the sandbox elements, this game has everything you were looking for in Deviancy

Weird Shit is Going to Happen / Bad Memories - recreation's games put an emphasis on character building

One Day at a Time - Your life as a recovering crack addict

Harem Hotel - I'd be surprised if you haven't played this one already

Desert Stalker - Zetan nailed the relationship between the MC and his family, especially the wife and the older daughter

Eternum - Best adult VN in my opinion, the characters and the renders are goated

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Aw i loved Fucking Candy :censored: waited for Milf Mom to be fucked next - but to shame for Dev :confused:(n)

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes