VN Ren'Py Abandoned Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow... Didn't expect this game to go from hot sibling action to boring ass "imagine them naked while masturbating"... Really surprised that the dev is trying to put the incest genie back in the bottle/lamp and puts out a really long and rather tedious update. I know that sounds harsh but the story isn't that exciting, really not a lot of drama, and I was looking forward to more sex scenes not less sex scenes.

And the whole "ask Liz out" is pointless since she won't stand up to CeCe at all. She's likely to break up with the MC if CeCe tells her to do it. Just a really disappointing update after the last one.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass on this for now then.
You know, if you install the incest patch at the start of the game, it usually carries over to the next updates through using your old saves, at least that is what I have experienced.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow what a good update. Super meaty.

And I disagree dude if you ask Liz to be your girlfriend there's no way she's going to kowtoe to Cece - this owuld only happen if you don't ask her I imagine.

And I'm glad the incest aspect is slowing down. Incest stories tend to get boring once they finally bone because they lose all sense of taboo. Here the game is actually reminding us the players that hey 1) incest is still fucked up from both a biological and cultural perspective as well as power differential and 2) FFS the MC is 5 years older than his sister probably 14/19 based on what the story has told us so yeah their age gap is taboo also. I think the story acknowledging this keeps these 2 things taboo rather which is good rather than normalizing them which is boring and what 95% of incest games do.

edit: also the mom and aunt are actually 2 hot milfs. Too often milf characters are just gross with 3F breasts but the models in this game are top notch.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the Ipatch official or some fan made thing? The overview goes through painstaking gymnastics to make the story non-incest.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
OK so I was going to let this lie until the next update, but I feel like people aren't going to want to see the clarification at this rate lmao. The whole 'How many guys have you been with' conversation was supposed to come across as like how many boyfriends have you had, not how many people have you slept with kind of thing. Obviously that's on me for how I worded things, but to clarify, Liz hasn't fucked four guys already, I'd hoped the line about grade school made that clear but hey ho lol.

If that's still a turn off for you, fair enough, but I can see how the confusion would needlessly put some people off Liz altogether.
Dev is a politician lol.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
One more good release like that and I'll buy dev a no-homo ice cream with a dash o' caramel on top.

EDIT: I got a d4_end is not defined error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow what a good update. Super meaty.

And I disagree dude if you ask Liz to be your girlfriend there's no way she's going to kowtoe to Cece - this owuld only happen if you don't ask her I imagine.

And I'm glad the incest aspect is slowing down. Incest stories tend to get boring once they finally bone because they lose all sense of taboo. Here the game is actually reminding us the players that hey 1) incest is still fucked up from both a biological and cultural perspective as well as power differential and 2) FFS the MC is 5 years older than his sister probably 14/19 based on what the story has told us so yeah their age gap is taboo also. I think the story acknowledging this keeps these 2 things taboo rather which is good rather than normalizing them which is boring and what 95% of incest games do.

edit: also the mom and aunt are actually 2 hot milfs. Too often milf characters are just gross with 3F breasts but the models in this game are top notch.
Why wouldn't she kowtow to CeCe? So far she hasn't wanted to walk into class with the MC, she hid him in her locker so that CeCe wouldn't see him with her, she badmouthed the MC's friends whenever CeCe was around. So Liz is nice when she isn't around CeCe but that doesn't work for a relationship.

As to the incest, the whole story started as only a taboo relationship between the MC and his sister. That was a predetermined relationship when we first see them. The only thing they hadn't done together, it seemed, was fuck. So now we go from the two characters having sex to the aunt telling them not to at all. The forward progression the MC was making with his MILF has ended and there are no other relationships that are progressing well.

In addition there's no real story besides the sex or lack of it. School "drama" isn't that dramatic overall. So the update is just a bunch of talking. If you decide to not have the MC go watch his Aunt, Mom, and sister try on clothes the game abruptly ends. Why would any teenager want to stand around and watch three women shop? That's boring AF and on top of it doesn't really do anything to move the minimal plot forward.

Was there any sex in this update? I suppose it's possible I missed something if the MC stayed at the party instead of going home for dinner. But otherwise this was a really long and wordy update (kind of like my posts but the game is less grumpy).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I figured I would give this a try and in the beginning if you don't mess around with your sis the game acts as though you did. Is the game that fixed the whole time, to where you can't have different outcomes? Because if all you can do is skip content but it happens anyway that would make the choices pointless and the story very much on rails.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So I figured I would give this a try and in the beginning if you don't mess around with your sis the game acts as though you did. Is the game that fixed the whole time, to where you can't have different outcomes? Because if all you can do is skip content but it happens anyway that would make the choices pointless and the story very much on rails.
Skipping content doesn't mean it doesn't happen, it just means you don't see it happen. The MC and his sister are going to have an incestuous relationship regardless of whether you want them to or not. The other relationships the MC has with the women outside the family are more optional IIRC.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Skipping content doesn't mean it doesn't happen, it just means you don't see it happen. The MC and his sister are going to have an incestuous relationship regardless of whether you want them to or not. The other relationships the MC has with the women outside the family are more optional IIRC.
I meant that if you have to mess around anyway for the story why give an option at all. It doesn't change anything story wise, you just don't see it for some reason. I was just wondering if that happens a lot. I wasn't trying to avoid the relationship I was trying for a different outcome.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One more good release like that and I'll buy dev a no-homo ice cream with a dash o' caramel on top.

EDIT: I got a d4_end is not defined error:

I haven't ran into that yet in my playthrough, but I did encounter this one, though. Along with quite a few typos as well.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Why wouldn't she kowtow to CeCe? So far she hasn't wanted to walk into class with the MC, she hid him in her locker so that CeCe wouldn't see him with her, she badmouthed the MC's friends whenever CeCe was around. So Liz is nice when she isn't around CeCe but that doesn't work for a relationship.

As to the incest, the whole story started as only a taboo relationship between the MC and his sister. That was a predetermined relationship when we first see them. The only thing they hadn't done together, it seemed, was fuck. So now we go from the two characters having sex to the aunt telling them not to at all. The forward progression the MC was making with his MILF has ended and there are no other relationships that are progressing well.

In addition there's no real story besides the sex or lack of it. School "drama" isn't that dramatic overall. So the update is just a bunch of talking. If you decide to not have the MC go watch his Aunt, Mom, and sister try on clothes the game abruptly ends. Why would any teenager want to stand around and watch three women shop? That's boring AF and on top of it doesn't really do anything to move the minimal plot forward.

Was there any sex in this update? I suppose it's possible I missed something if the MC stayed at the party instead of going home for dinner. But otherwise this was a really long and wordy update (kind of like my posts but the game is less grumpy).
Haven't played it yet and here I was so fucking amped for an update to this... until I read your review, shit! Well that sucks, as much as I do enjoy the banter between the siblings, it does get tedious at times, and that was back when there was actually lewds to keep things moving along.

I loved how the game was not shying away from the sibling's' relationship as that had already started prior to the game, leaving the question of when they were going to go all the way. Even more, I liked how it seemed like their relationship, while a secret, was not a complete slow burn. Now it sounds like the Dev slammed on the brakes (would not have imagined the crazy, free-spirited aunt would react that negatively) so we're back to square-one, essentially a blue-ball fest filled with masturbation and voyeurism. :rolleyes:

I actually did like Liz and hoped to get the chance to date her publicly while still in a relationship with Suzy. But if Liz is still submissive to CeCe, what's the point in being in another secret relationship? Anyway, good thing I have plenty of updates to get to since it sounds like a bit of a disappointing snooze-fest outside of those more invested in seeing the MC with anyone other than his family. I guess I'll still eventually check it out, just not as excited as I was considering the cliffhanger from the previous update.

Last edited:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Deviancy [v0.4 Bugfix] [Mr. B0NES] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 5.45 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 427 MB
- - -
Compressed Mac Size: 410 MB
- - -

For Deviancy v0.4 to v0.4 Bugfix
Bugfix only: 4.7MB

Edit: Updated to Bugfix version.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 29 Votes