Master2g

Oct 31, 2021
Anyone knows if there is walkthrough or mod that I can use in this game?
So there's no scene gallery and no gallery mod for the current version?
Except the one linked in the first post no walkthrough.
Sancho is building a mod and a gallery mod.

I could try to update the gallery mod in the first post. But I guess Sancho's one will be better (and maybe done earlier)

PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Any Hero with saves where we can bang all the nuns ? Its to difficult for me. Or someone know a walkthrough ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any Hero with saves where we can bang all the nuns ? Its to difficult for me. Or someone know a walkthrough ?
Get the "Guide" on the OP and do as you will for them.
This way you get all the story about who, what and why.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone found the latest update making the game considerably slower?

The UI elements are taking an age to become active, so that half the time I think something isn't actually clickable before it'll belatedly show the hover effect.
Yeah, was just gonna ask this too; performance is absolutely atrocious, the last time I played this it was like most RENPY games, perfectly acceptable.

Reactions: PyRock1337

user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
Version 085:
Nice game. To Grindy (over 8 hours playtime) and not playerfriendly enough for my taste tho. Still hoping a Gallery will be added to this game and a helper, which says what to do, to progress. It would be nice to actually decide - as a player - where to cum (inside/outside/face). Stil don't know where to use the condom in this game lol.

Also since Solutions are all over the place, i will try repeat everything here (so i don't have to look for it again, if i reinstall it):

- 4 Day Times, if you need to skip Time, always go to your room and do police job to earn 30 Dollars.

- Sister being alien-pregnant: i think this questline is not finished yet, don't waste your money on vitamins.

Notes:
Progress lila Girl (Your sister):
- Kitchen interaction
- Bath once

Progress Green Girl (Discounter-Girl):
- finish finding the culprit in the Store Quest, play with her in the living room
- buy key to her room (at church location, spawns later), give her money to buy books (to study), search room

Progress Discounter-Boss:
- clear her questline (find the culprit)
- is the only one which has a repeatable r18-scene? (not sure, since i haven't finished lila and green girl)
- green girl needs to finish her test

Progress Bar-Girl (Bar-keeper)
- Give her money. (alot)

Barkeeper will unlock this womans:
1. Redhead in Bar (Wine-Woman)
2. Woman at Bar-Window (Webcam-Girl)
3. Young-Woman and Milf - Duo.

Progress-Wine-Woman:
- nothing special i remember

Progress Webcam-Girl:
- cuddle, movie (3), strip, cuddle, movie (3), strip, cuddle

Progress Orange Girl (Pussyface-Caller):
- walk lila-girl home in the afternoon from Coffee-Shop
- visit Coffee-Shop to get questline
- clear Wine-Girl and/orWebcam-Girl

not-so-important notes:
- When you fight aliens, you have to press 3 times the right/correct arrows in a row, or you will have to repeat the fighting scene for ever.
- You get femdom Scene (ruined handjob), if you peak in the womans shop

Green-Girl-Study-Questions:
from zenithtb 22.03.22

Biology:
Spleen (tiny one on right)
Flower (not a plant)
Elephant (largest ear, female elephants are called cows)
Ostrich (smallest egg)
bioluminescence (production of light)

Maths:
20(Kg)
? = 6 ( ? forgot?)
6 = 3 (number of letters in the English spelling of the number)
36 days (37 days, double growth)
Space 87

History:
Adolf Hitler (not german)
Princess of Qajar (most influence)
[Flags: 0,0,0,
1,0,1] (French Indian war)
Monrovia (called US President)
Stonehenge (not a worldwonder, picture of stone gates)

Lab:
- go into the waiting room and look through the magazine to gain +1 charm (i think).

From 18.04.22 Sarada Ken:
password for pc in lab: "big breasts"(can be found at gorilla Magazine, ~I desire BIG BREASTS!~) [no hint that you have to not use big letters....]
and 2nd password is "1210" (date of the letter near pc + picture of her (can be found in the trash can) [picture can be rotated, save befor interacting with the trashcan, so you don't lose out on statsbuff)

Labdoor-code: "29126" (can be found in Computer)

Church Sidequest: (not in chronicle order, not complete step by step guide)

- Talk to all Persons (Delilah, Eve, Teresa, Miriam, Male Gardener, Copgirl) (not just in part 1)

Prayers-Hall:
- Delilah have a scar on her left hand, click on it. (after finding the bloodstained Needle)

"Dead Body"-Room:
- Paper on the left of her
- Knife
- Blood (close to Knife)
- Crack (next to Blood, right of it // click eye-symbol to zoom)

Hall with 4 Bookshelters:
- Window left side (not the Window in the Center)

Room with the Copgirl:
- Door (need to click twice)

Kitchen:
- Miriam's Neck (click able, after finding the Necklace)

Room with Stairs going up in circle:
- A needle with blood is on the bookshelter (right side of the spiral stairs)

Church-Garden:
- Cat
- Necklace (close to cat, south west of it/ near tree)
- Male Gardner (a nun needs to mention there is a gardner, befor he spawns// He hides behind a tree)
- Eve has a Red Ring on her hand, click on it. (Need Picture of Dead Girl, befor she joined the church)

1st Part is complete, after you say who you think is the murder (a 2nd person will arrive at the church and ask you, who you might think it is - if you have found all the clues). Talk to your useless detective-friend afterward.

2nd Part:

For Every Character (Eve, Miriam, Teresa, Delilah) you need to find 3 Questions, befor you can interrogate them.
You need to interact with Tech-Guy (=Pervert with the cams) at night, to find some clues. (2 for Deliah and 1 for Teresa i believe)

Kitchen:
- Key-Bundle (you need to access some church-areas, kick down the latter of the Gardner to distract Miriam)

Delilah-Room:
- Books
- Bed
- Smartphone (on table, in the morning, talk to tech guy first)

Eve-Room:
- Picture

Mother Nun (new nun character)-Room:
- Bookshelter with Letter

Teresa:
- 2 Events will start automaticly, if you sleep. (Takes some time tho)

Delilah:
- Techguy! see above remarks.

Miriam:
- At night, Church-Garden

3rd Part (Interrogations): From 10.Sep.22 nitemarezz44:

"Here's a walkthrough / guide for interrogation of the four sisters for the second half of the Lance of Longinus mission.

You can interview the girls after you've collected all their relevant evidence. Remember to visit Moe twice during the night to collect two pieces that can't be obtained at the church alone.

(Use full bad OR good Cop interactions befor you actually interrogate the girls! (Press Button "Stand up"); Massage/Leg Contact does nothing// Blackmail ONLY after you done asking all questions)
To get good cop to full meter: offer water, turn on camera, unlock door.
To get bad cop to full meter: turn off camera, lock door.
Touching them as much as your able doesn't affect the outcome of the interrogation.

Eve : Bad cop (Afternoon church courtyard)
-Meeting with sister Anna outside : Truth
-Her erotic books inside Delilah's room : Pressure
-Sex Video with sister Anna : Lying (Eve x Anna photo)
Blackmail after interview

Teresa : Good cop (Afternoon church library)
-Sex addiction : Pressure !H-Scene
-Black Pearl of Palazzo : Lying (Black Pearl photo)
-Recommendation letter in Victoria's office : Truth
Blackmail after interview !H-Scene

Miriam : Good cop (Evening church courtyard)
-She's Fucking Albert? : Lying (Albert sextape)
-Obsessed with sacremental wine? : Truth
-Secret ingredient : Pressure
Blackmail after interview

Delilah : Bad cop (Evening church library)
-Relationship with sister Anna. Promotion blocked? : Pressure
-Who's Victoria Vanderbilt? : Truth
-What's her role in Qanon subreddit? : Lying (Aton gathering photo)
Blackmail after interview !H-Scene"

4th Part (Crypt with Eve):
Trigger room (very first room):
- right side, 3 Triggers (clickable), "Trigger 3" to progress (dont know what Trigger 1 and 2 does)
- middle left, 1 Triggers (clickable) (dont know what it does)

Rat-Room:
To get the mouse out:
- Bucket (click it, and set up close to the desk on the left side of it)
- Spoon (i think it was left side of the fridge) (need to change room to find it)
- Fridge (cheese, now you should have a spoon with cheese)
- Left upper corner, press Bag-Icon, press on "Spoonwithchesse" ("selected"!), close bag, click Desk-with-Bucket

Room-with-Metalbox:
Secured-Metalbox:
- Find a key (forgot location, just search for it)
- Find Hammer and Screwdriver (forgot location, just search for it)
- Find Ventilor, use screwdriver to open it, pick freeze item
- Freeze Metalbox, use Hammer to destory chains
- use Key to unlock Metallbox (now you have a flashlight)

Flashlight-Room:
- Befor going in
(1) find Oil (use hammer to destroy box/barrel),
(2) find Fire-Lighter (this wooden thing to light things up)(use hammer to destroy box/barrel),
(3) find a oil-lamp [Lifesaver!]
- use Flashlight to go into the darkroom
- There is a door with a code-security, code is: "72134165" (from 10.Sept.22 ArDZer)(paperroll-with numbers and letters can be found in the crypt)

That's what i have found so far.

Last edited:

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
Where the he'll is the pic I need for the nun mission? no one gives it and I've clicked all the clues also the interrogations weren't activated except for the red haired nun I had to add them myself theough renpy save either the guide left shit out or my game is missing some code.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Ok first time playing and i'm kinda stuck with the "Sage's Jealousy" side quest. I'm up to the point where i went to talk with Chanel at the bar and i bought the disguise stuff so now Chanel is supposed to call me when she sees Ryan at the bar but more then two weeks have already past in game time and still nothing. Is there something else i need to do or some other event to complete first to trigger this?

I'd really like to get this going cause i could use the extra income, at least i hope this quest provides extra income cause Mia's pregnancy stuff is expensive as hell! Like 300$ for vitamines? Damn son

Pyrow

Mar 26, 2018
Posting this incase anyone needs it cause the guide never mentions where to get it. But to get sister Anna's before times photo you have to finish officer Emma's dialogs.

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
Am liking the game so far, but I must say that the interaction with the sister are hinder by the pregancy quest, what is the point of placing it so early the the point she is still pregant in the lab while she magically appears in the quest where you meet the mother of the green hairy girl with being pregant and unconfine to the lab, like seriously what is that motion of placing so early on a quest that hinders the narrative and also at this point you cannot even us the syringe and also what is this about sperm count... of this problems can be summaries as placing a quest early.

Reactions: boobsrcool

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Now Ryan won't show at the bar am I missing something? I bought the shades n mask.
I'm having the same issue at the moment, i'll let you know if i find the answer

In relation to your other question, you need to collect every clue for each nun before you can invite them for interrogation. That worked fine for me

Reactions: Pyrow
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes