doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I'm pretty sure he uses moolah to refer to money in the actual game :unsure:
nah the sob moolah was clearly a fking scammer lots of people been calling out his bs since way back but his dick sucking white knight brigade keep shutting down anyone saying anything negative about him

Reactions: Anmuxi

Litvenko

Apr 30, 2021
Damn, it's hard seeing someone you once loved so much become the one thing you disgust the most, every time. Been following his game for years, get excited so much for every progress he posted on Patreon. Seeing each recent update get longer to make with worse quality doesn't kill my hype and expectation for his game at all. Well, not until the latest update and the abandon tag though... Every blind hope that he is just busy, in a temporary lazy phase, or something like that just doesn't work anymore. There is just nothing left for me to fool myself with. I have to accept that another one of my most fav games is dead, killed by its own creator, again... It's hurt, man :(

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2021
unfortunately all the best games seem to get abandoned for 1 reason or another

Can't help but to laugh at this :ROFLMAO:.

You answered to the lucky paradox dev, meaning his game sucks because it's still on goin or it will end getting abandoned.

(btw Stawer not saying you game sucks just found it funny the comment of drifter, I played it and enjoy it a lot especially with the best girl John Silver >>>> all other girls.).

• Haha
Reactions: Stawer
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes