drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Can't help but to laugh at this :ROFLMAO:.

You answered to the lucky paradox dev, meaning his game sucks because it's still on goin or it will end getting abandoned.

(btw Stawer not saying you game sucks just found it funny the comment of drifter, I played it and enjoy it a lot especially with the best girl John Silver >>>> all other girls.).
yea. I just realized I inadvertently called his game bad. to clarify, I did not mean to imply that

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
yea. I just realized I inadvertently called his game bad. to clarify, I did not mean to imply that
You make a good game to abandon it, or you make a bad game, and you don't abandon it, or maybe, you abandon your bad game to make it look like a good game by abandoning it, but in reality it was never good, but by abandoning it you make it good anyway, so... was it good or bad game?

Maybe I should abandon too :ROFLMAO:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
You make a good game to abandon it, or you make a bad game, and you don't abandon it, or maybe, you abandon your bad game to make it look like a good game by abandoning it, but in reality it was never good, but by abandoning it you make it good anyway, so... was it good or bad game?

again, I realized after commenting on your previous post what I had said. I felt like a piece of shit and I genuinely am sorry for it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I personally took it as
> if a game is complete, it is a form of abandonment.
> best games are getting new content forever.
> Eventually dev dies of old age though and even the best of games get abandoned

NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
I personally took it as:

If you have a good idea for a game, a decent plot, and really nice and sexy characters in your head but you dont become a developer and give that game to us (For free, of course) you are also abandoning your game.

And the game may be good, or bad, but you are a shitty person for that.

:giggle:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I personally took it as:

If you have a good idea for a game, a decent plot, and really nice and sexy characters in your head but you dont become a developer and give that game to us (For free, of course) you are also abandoning your game.

And the game may be good, or bad, but you are a shitty person for that.

:giggle:
I've had the idea that, if I could use a bald head "wig" to convincing hide my 40-year-old beard, then I could be seen committing a crime while having the perfect alibi - "Clean-shaven? Couldn't be me, I've had this beard for 40 years!" Doesn't mean I'd ever actually think about robbing a bank. Therefore, I'd never be abandoning my bank robbery plans.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021

....Was that, a lowkey and roundabout shameless plug to advertise your game?

Also, please don't abandon your game. I'd honestly HATE to support yet another let down...

R3N1X

Aug 12, 2020
I'm just joking :)
Hi are the developers I already tried the game IT WAS AWESOME could rival the best game i tried sorry for the lack of support but I hope you could pull thru this as this might one of the game changer game like eternum
For the others who complain without donating anything you are stupid making game all so take time and without money how do the developer can focus

Reactions: Stawer

R3N1X

Aug 12, 2020
Thanks very much for the support buddy. Most definitely, I've been learning a lot of things along the way. DA is my first game after all. No doubt anything future will only get better and more polished. I will keep grinding on. See ya!
Hi although it was abandoned I will still pray you will keep making game as your skill was god like

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
....Was that, a lowkey and roundabout shameless plug to advertise your game?

Also, please don't abandon your game. I'd honestly HATE to support yet another let down...
I'm a player too, but I avoid commenting more because of this kind of comments, it's just that I liked Moolah as a developer and I liked his game

If it was for publicity, it would be better to go to the Summertime Saga or Milf City thread hahaha

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I'm a player too, but I avoid commenting more because of this kind of comments, it's just that I liked Moolah as a developer and I liked his game

If it was for publicity, it would be better to go to the Summertime Saga or Milf City thread hahaha
Ah.
Yeah, I liked this game too so I'm sad this is where it ended.

lust_reborn

Jul 29, 2023
Hi. Anyone know the reason why it was abandoned?
Unfortunately not. MoolahMilk hasn't been responsive, or communicated anything for months. He's been lurking on discord but [busy] , and even the mods there changed the bots to relay that it's been abandoned. Without the dev, no real hope in sight. I hope everything is okay, but yeah sadly this seems like we might have lost another great title.

• Sad
Reactions: Lockyn87

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
I really hope either Moolah returns or some other developer takes this project on and continues it. There is so much potential here.

Reactions: Norome28

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
I really hope either Moolah returns or some other developer takes this project on and continues it. There is so much potential here.
I agree. Moolah could just point where the plot's direction should go, and the new dev would do the heavy work

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes