kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
If this is the very first time he pulled such vanishing act, sure you can speculate this way. Heck, even for a second time you can excuse him. But no, this is probably the third or fourth time he completed the cycle of:

disappear - come back announcing an update is ready and coming - start posting official dates of release on patreon to lure people into subscribing - disappear and ghost everyone on the promised release day - come back after months to release a buggy 30 mins update, which clearly does not justify the 9 months dev time - promise the next update will make up to it - disappear again.

He has been doing this since late 2021. This game only received 3 or 4 updates since 2021 and none of the previous plots got completed. Mia arc. Sophia arc. Church case. All waiting for a continuation but guess what he did with the last update in Feb (which was a delayed 0.9 announced all the way back in December 2022)? He added more characters and opened new arcs. On top of that he will lectured everyone in the discord saying how he envisioned this perfect game, dodged all the questions coming at him asking why he would repeatedly lie to patreon about having an update ready to release, banned everyone who question him about his behaviours on discord, came to this forum and went rampage because people left him low star reviews while screaming he couldn't care less about what people here think, and makes about 50 promises like how he would do season 2 after complete 1.0 or whatsoever.

He then went completely MIA since March and now the official discord bot is set to response "the game is abandoned" to any question on the discord.

No one will bash an honest dev for not delivering it once in a while. But a repeated offender with no intention to communicate and acting like a total jerk like this one here? I would say he deserves it 100%.

Yeah I do agree, but at the same time, maybe people should just unsub his patreon... they are just giving him motivation to keep ghosting, when they stay subbed.

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah I do agree, but at the same time, maybe people should just unsub his patreon... they are just giving him motivation to keep ghosting, when they stay subbed.
Unfortunately, most people don't know how to cancel their sponsorship and have to wait for it to run out.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Temphere69

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
And that is why I try never to google terms I don't know. Lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im assuming ur doing a play on words, but in case u werent aware (which the other person might not be either lol)
its "gacha", basically microtransaction gambling in games like Diablo 4, genshin, etc

if u did know, well thank you for the horrifying image :BootyTime:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
im assuming ur doing a play on words, but in case u werent aware (which the other person might not be either lol)
its "gacha", basically microtransaction gambling in games like Diablo 4, genshin, etc

if u did know, well thank you for the horrifying image :BootyTime:
No I did not know the term - but do now.
You can learn something new everyday!

Thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
Deviant Anomalies
I'm starting to think that person could be gone, for real not to be unreal here, this person could be from uk as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Norome28

Norome28

Dec 5, 2020
Deviant Anomalies
I'm starting to think that person could be gone, for real not to be unreal here, this person could be from uk as well.
Nice theories, maybe we need to solve that "how he could been gone" is he dead? Others said he's lurking on this discord? Maybe monster attacked he's house..like in the game.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes