May 6, 2020
So even though this game has been abandoned should I still check this game out? Never played and I am curious. Is there a lot of content here?

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
So even though this game has been abandoned should I still check this game out? Never played and I am curious. Is there a lot of content here?
If you mean lewd content, then no. I think a lot of fans of the game got in relatively early while the premise of the game was still promising and looked like it was what the dev wanted to work on, and kept hoping the original story would eventually get more attention after the dev started pulling characters and side stories out of their ass. There are some abandoned games I still replay because what did get released was still compelling even though the ultimate vision wasn't fully realised, but this game started with very interesting ideas for the story and gameplay that were almost immediately abandoned by the dev in favour of content that was largely generic and didn't necessarily feel like it was even specifically designed for this game. For how long the game was worked on and the number of updates it received, there is very little relevant content of any kind. In hindsight, the dev abandoned the premise of this game shortly after release, since few of the updates meaningfully progressed the original plot

NextRaikage

Aug 14, 2023
Okay that hurts, like it really do. I was recently wiping my HDD and forgot writing down what were my favorites and most interested Games, so i've to do some research and looking up a few which i forgot name about, was even considering opening up an identify topic, but decided not to, but rather look for tags i remember and a kinda word of it's title, only to find out they abandoned it. Sadly, it's one of the rare gems (besides normal +18 VN's) where i was also geniune interested in it's story / lore and atmosphere, not only fap-material.
Well okay... still re-download the compressed one to keep a fond memory of it.

maybe someone a suggestion of a similiar game?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Okay that hurts, like it really do. I was recently wiping my HDD and forgot writing down what were my favorites and most interested Games, so i've to do some research and looking up a few which i forgot name about, was even considering opening up an identify topic, but decided not to, but rather look for tags i remember and a kinda word of it's title, only to find out they abandoned it. Sadly, it's one of the rare gems (besides normal +18 VN's) where i was also geniune interested in it's story / lore and atmosphere, not only fap-material.
Well okay... still re-download the compressed one to keep a fond memory of it.

maybe someone a suggestion of a similiar game?
Ripples, Eternum, Once in a Lifetime, Desire of Fate, Mist

Reactions: Gwydion and Twistty

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
The game is really abandoned ? I thought the game was popular and in the early stages of development !

Don't blame me! I'm back after about 2 years, I was waiting for the game to be advanced, I was fed up with the little useless updates... every time I came to see, I didn't see any advancement in the main plot. disgusted to learn that he ripped us off or whatever the reason, that the game won't advance

Last edited:

Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
Capture d'écran 2023-09-28 172106.png This developer has a lot of humor you have to believe, too bad his game was good but too many characters and too much road without content someday maybe updated...

Rintal

May 6, 2017
View attachment 2963877 This developer has a lot of humor you have to believe, too bad his game was good but too many characters and too much road without content someday maybe updated...
This guy just wanted to make a smooth, cohesive plot progression, but ended up making a complete mess. Then he decided to make a second, separate part. It's hard to imagine how he would have connected all the unfinished paths.

I think he just lost interest in this incoherent pile of garbage that the game has become. This is not surprising, given the developer's lack of experience and skill. Perhaps he still harbors hope that he will someday be able to return to development.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
This guy just wanted to make a smooth, cohesive plot progression, but ended up making a complete mess. Then he decided to make a second, separate part. It's hard to imagine how he would have connected all the unfinished paths.

I think he just lost interest in this incoherent pile of garbage that the game has become. This is not surprising, given the developer's lack of experience and skill. Perhaps he still harbors hope that he will someday be able to return to development.
Yeah, the premise is really cool, so it's a shame the dev isn't working on it anymore, but it would probably be better for them to work on a less ambitious project with simpler story and mechanics to develop their chops first. Hopefully, they'll come back to this and rework it into what they originally wanted it to be after they've improved their skills with at least a couple of other projects under their belt

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I had been letting the updates on this game build up ever since he started with that fancy bar scenario. Now I find out a year later the game is abandoned. Damn shame.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I had been letting the updates on this game build up ever since he started with that fancy bar scenario. Now I find out a year later the game is abandoned. Damn shame.
I was waiting for that "nightclub" quest which said in game was gonna be added later (where mc apparently got a killer blowjob and more info on the stripper nun)

Really hope someone is somehow able to pick this up, or make a "parody" of it, cuz the characters and models, even story, had really good potential.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes