Nonstrad

Nov 25, 2021
This is one of the best lewd game I've ever played. I really hope the developer finished his masterpiece..

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone has recommendations for games that is similar to Deviant Anomalies?
Only one I can think of rn is Desire of Fate, in terms of vibe imo, tho doesn't have that horror aspect.
Of course I gotta say Eternum/Once in a Lifetime, though you might've seen those already. First is more sci-fi horror, second is more cult horror, though both have lighthearted scenes in balance with the horror scenes. Though the amount of horror in the game is very low, similar to Deviant Anomalies.

As much as I disliked some parts of DA, its art and story (potential anyways) were pretty good, hard to find in other games, though there are some new ones updating that may have the same vibe. I quite liked the superpower aspect, wish we got to see more of that.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Did he die or something?

He had positive vibes going on here and then just I checked around this time and he's gone.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Has there been a genuine announcement that DA is abandoned now? I'm getting the impression from the chat here that MoolahMilk has actively confirmed he's no longer working on it, is that true? Or has it just been a very long time since there was activity?

To be honest, if he's abandoned development to instead switch to a different project I can only see that being a positive thing. Deviant Anomalies was honestly such a mess the last time I played. Multiple different conflicting stories and plotlines which didn't really seem to be related, the fact that the MAIN plot seemed to have taken such a back-seat. All that cool detective stuff also taking a back-seat.

If he takes this as a learning experience and can make a more cohesive project next time, that can only be a good thing.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Someone pirated the game, so knowing or less it could be the reason the game could be abandoned, it in the discord so that why a lot of people where getting ban, alot so don't blame it. Trust me if it is clear too me, feel like that is alot of disrespect coming from me, i know how it feels from the long road.
My brain hurts.

EvilEyeGames

Nov 23, 2020
It appears that the game might have been pirated, which could be the reason why it has been abandoned. This is also why many people were getting banned on the Discord server. So, let's not point fingers and blame anyone for it. I completely understand how disrespectful it feels. However, we must stay on the right side of things and keep moving forward. It's a long journey, but we must stay determined.

Last edited:

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
It seems that someone has pirated the game and this could be the reason why it may be abandoned. This is why many people were getting banned on the Discord server. Therefore, let's not blame anyone for it. Trust me, I understand the feeling of disrespect that comes with this. It's a long road but we need to stay on the right side of it.
I think you might be misusing the word "pirated" in this instance, since this is a forum explicitly made for that and Moolah made a thread on here for his game himself.

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
It seems that someone has pirated the game and this could be the reason why it may be abandoned. This is why many people were getting banned on the Discord server. Therefore, let's not blame anyone for it. Trust me, I understand the feeling of disrespect that comes with this. It's a long road but we need to stay on the right side of it.
The developer originally advertised his game on this forum, most of his sponsors are from this forum, and when you say "piracy", please get your facts straight before making a statement!:ROFLMAO:
The fact is that because developers do nothing and keep getting tons of sponsorship money every month, it makes developers greedy and lazy.
If I don't have to do anything to get what I want, then why do I have to do all this stuff, it's become pointless to do all this stuff!!!:unsure::cautious:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Has there been a genuine announcement that DA is abandoned now? I'm getting the impression from the chat here that MoolahMilk has actively confirmed he's no longer working on it, is that true? Or has it just been a very long time since there was activity?

To be honest, if he's abandoned development to instead switch to a different project I can only see that being a positive thing. Deviant Anomalies was honestly such a mess the last time I played. Multiple different conflicting stories and plotlines which didn't really seem to be related, the fact that the MAIN plot seemed to have taken such a back-seat. All that cool detective stuff also taking a back-seat.

If he takes this as a learning experience and can make a more cohesive project next time, that can only be a good thing.
To the best of my knowledge, there has been no statement from MoolahMilk. In point of fact, this is why it's marked as abandoned. The dev has not posted to Patreon since March. I do not follow his discord, but from what's been said here, he's not responsive there either. I want to say I read that some sort of auto-message tells people the game is abandoned, but that could potentially have been set up by someone other than the dev (someone he gave moderator privs on the discord). We've also been told that he connects to the discord, but still isn't talking.

Note that there has also (again, to the best of my knowledge) been nothing to indicate the dev has moved to another project. Amazingly enough, he still has more than 1000 paid patrons on Patreon.

Others have pointed out a past pattern with the dev, where he'll either go silent or not update until his Patreon income dips, then he'll at least post claims he's working on the game, or will release a small update (one that at least doesn't appear to move the main story forward. I cannot personally attest to this, not having played through the game enough to track what updates are bringing in, and not being a subscriber on Patreon; that said, I definitely believe the basics of this statement, or else I wouldn't repeat it.

To summarize; there is no reason to assume, the dev has died or anything like that. The available evidence would suggest he choosing not to communicate, and has lost patrons, in all likelihood due to this lack of communication. I can't completely write off the possibility that he's working on a game, but it seems very unlikely under the circumstances.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes