ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Probably so he can sell it on Steam. Also, didnt somebody said there was also some video on the post? can somebody share it?

Anmuxi

Jul 5, 2021
Patreon couldn't scam any more money on it, so they thought to continue scamming from other platforms, it's not DA the game that has problems, it's this developer that has big problems, this developer has a terrible character!!!!

Reactions: someyoungguy

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Yep. Thanks for sharing patreon posts and confirming my doubts. This looks like a massive downgrade model and engine wise. At least I got some sort of closure knowing that Moolah is a massive clown and that it's been abandoned for real.

Reactions: Aibek and P-Kun44

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
damn wtf is Deviant Anomalies X
how does he go from the stunning visuals of this game to that?
I'm genuinely curious how his patreons and discord are reacting to this
Discord is definitely not taking it that well. Mostly just echoing the sentiments here, though a few are willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Lot of them pointing out how badly this was all handled though, between saying they finished stuff for the old version but aren't releasing it and locking the posts behind a paywall the whole thing is just a mess.

To me the biggest thing is just what was shown isn't much, the video I could make in a day if I bought the assets which they talked about buying some assets though not sure which ones. The models I'm less sure on but I imagine you could buy a base and morph it to what you want fairly quick if you don't care about quality to much, which Moon looks dead in her photo and all 3 models look like they're from different games to me.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
It makes no sense! Last update ended on a cliff-hanger, and he claims to be wrapping up season 1 for its final update. Why not finish part 1 of this game, then release part 2 with a reworked engine and model? Why bother reworking all of part 1 instead? It's a waste of 3 years

Reactions: aertdytu

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Its nothing worth watching, just a girl skateboarding around an area in RPGM.
So is the remake gonna change from Male MC to Female MC then? Or just a showcase of temporary playing as one of the side characters.

Jjo837

Jan 16, 2022
What a odd move to make. This is just another reason why I avoid so many games that aren't completed or don't have a substantial amount of content already.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes