nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
One of the most exquisite aspects of this game is its ability to stand shoulder to shoulder with other notable titles such as Ripples, Eternum... or similar games of this genre that I have yet to discover. However, it has been abandoned and left undeveloped. It is truly regrettable, but why is that the case? Will there be any further updates? I sincerely anticipate them, as the storyline and renders are truly sublime, setting it apart from anything else. Despite a few inconveniences while playing on mobile such as: the challenge of pressing small buttons, lack of substantial hints for the next steps you need to take, skip time only when at home, and gallery too... So It would undoubtedly earn a perfect score 5 out of 5 if it were completed and experienced from start to finish.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Dang, this game slipped my mind and upon re-discovery, found out it's been abandoned since March.
Hate to see it.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
One of the most exquisite aspects of this game is its ability to stand shoulder to shoulder with other notable titles such as Ripples, Eternum... or similar games of this genre that I have yet to discover. However, it has been abandoned and left undeveloped. It is truly regrettable, but why is that the case? Will there be any further updates? I sincerely anticipate them, as the storyline and renders are truly sublime, setting it apart from anything else. Despite a few inconveniences while playing on mobile such as: the challenge of pressing small buttons, lack of substantial hints for the next steps you need to take, skip time only when at home, and gallery too... So It would undoubtedly earn a perfect score 5 out of 5 if it were completed and experienced from start to finish.
This is the longest the dev has gone radio silent, so it's not looking good in regards to the game getting anymore updates, but the dev has done stuff like this before (just not to this extent) and come back with an update. It's possible the game will be continued, but seems pretty unlikely under the current circumstances. As to why, the dev has a long-running history of fighting with people from the position that only people who pay for the game have a right to play it and has threatened multiple times to drop the game due to it being pirated. In light of that, it seems the most probable reason the dev dropped the game is that they finally followed through on the threats they've been making for years, but it was kind of sudden with no obvious build up, so it could be anything

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Ya. It's the same as his usual messages.

TLDR: Grew up tired and lost motivation making his game. Aknowledges that people were right about the game structure and the mini games being garbage (??? I don't remember this ever being a key complaint about the game and if I'm being honest it never really bothered me personally). Mentions he actually finished and made all the last scenes of DA but not satisfied with it so won't release it. :WaitWhat: Remaking the game in a new engine because Renpy too restrictive for his "vision", with new models :HideThePain:

Doesn't apologize for ghosting everyone for 6 months while still collecting patreon money. There's also a devlog about the new stuff but I don't have access to it. I really want to believe it but I can't anymore. Not the first time he's doing this shit but one thing is certain I'm not ever gonna subscribe again.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2021
I mean it quite obvious. Even this returning post locked behind a paywall is already a first step to his new scam. So many will be curious to see the message so they resub and he already earn some. Then he just rinse and repeat his old tricks and continue to profit and ghost for another year.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Ya. It's the same as his usual messages.

TLDR: Grew up tired and lost motivation making his game. Aknowledges that people were right about the game structure and the mini games being garbage (??? I don't remember this ever being a key complaint about the game and if I'm being honest it never really bothered me personally). Mentions he actually finished and made all the last scenes of DA but not satisfied with it so won't release it. :WaitWhat: Remaking the game in a new engine because Renpy too restrictive for his "vision", with new models :HideThePain:

Doesn't apologize for ghosting everyone for 6 months while still collecting patreon money. There's also a devlog about the new stuff but I don't have access to it. I really want to believe it but I can't anymore. Not the first time he's doing this shit but one thing is certain I'm not ever gonna subscribe again.
Second post just talks about the new movement system and shows off some images of the girls while talking about how much money they spent on assets. Most conversations will go to the little cutout people around the textbox with a few premade poses that alot of games do, they say this will give them more time to work on scenes that matter, in theory thats great, we'll see how it actually goes. We get to see 3 of the new models, Sage looks alright, not a fan of Sophia's or Moon's, and theres a short video showing how the open world exploration looks.

Overall it looks like a decent step forward for making this an actual game instead of a VN, not a fan of the art shift from what I've seen though.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Second post just talks about the new movement system and shows off some images of the girls while talking about how much money they spent on assets. Most conversations will go to the little cutout people around the textbox with a few premade poses that alot of games do, they say this will give them more time to work on scenes that matter, in theory thats great, we'll see how it actually goes. We get to see 3 of the new models, Sage looks alright, not a fan of Sophia's or Moon's, and theres a short video showing how the open world exploration looks.

Overall it looks like a decent step forward for making this an actual game instead of a VN, not a fan of the art shift from what I've seen though.
Thanks for the precision. So if I'm getting it right, he is pretty much starting from scratch with new models? Or is he continuing the storyline from the original game?

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

Well can you share the models here?

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for the precision. So if I'm getting it right, he is pretty much starting from scratch with new models? Or is he continuing the storyline from the original game?
From the first post on patreon "Remake DA with a brand new engine, fully licensed assets that I'm free to distribute and restructure the entire storyline into a coherent journey. "

Sounds like a full remake. Story will probably remain fairly close to the same I would think but have to redo all the scenes/gameplay for it.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Well can you share the models here?
Probably shouldn't but after how long they left everyone hanging who cares.
View attachment MoonScene.webp
View attachment PreviewScene.webp
RIP, images not showing properly. Oh well, can still click them.
Honestly these should've all been posted to the discord, not sure what they're thinking but its going to be hard to win people back if they only ever post paywalled stuff on patreon. People need to see things or they won't care.

Feb 10, 2022
View attachment 3043727
View attachment 3043729
Honestly these should've all been posted to the discord, not sure what they're thinking but its going to be hard to win people back if they only ever post paywalled stuff on patreon. People need to see things or they won't care.
Okay, this looks terrible, im out. Thanks for the share tho.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 3043727
View attachment 3043729
What the hell happened here ! first pic, the character looks way worse to what we had before, a huge downgrade ... Second pic, smells like some bad rpgm game.

Welp ... another promising game falling into oblivion.
Sad

Reactions: Aibek
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes