gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bought the o-ring but it didnt register but also cant buy it anymore.. How to get 3 money cause teaching 2 times = 2 and helping the guy train is 1 but you can only train him under schooltime and if you miss 1 schooltime you miss 1 money so you cant get 3...
Not sure about the exact mechanics, but as long as you teach both blocks most days, you can skip an afternoon here and there without your income dipping. Hopefully the income system will become a little more transparent in future builds.

Ryuubei

Dec 9, 2018
i´m on 0.40.7
btw i can
a) read whats inside the .rpy files. (yes, i do decompile almost every game i play)
b) use "classviewer.rpy" and "vardumper.rpy" from within the game
You realise he's just gonna say it's your fault now, since you've 'modified' the the game and arent playing it the way he intends it to be played. And therefore wont help you

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Bought the o-ring but it didnt register but also cant buy it anymore.. How to get 3 money cause teaching 2 times = 2 and helping the guy train is 1 but you can only train him under schooltime and if you miss 1 schooltime you miss 1 money so you cant get 3...
Could you tell me on what event are you having issues ? Are you sure you didn't mistake the o-ring collar with the o-ring gag or vice versa ?

About the income, I guess you didn't drugged Kara yet, she is much more lenient after getting blued and won't punish you from skipping some classes.

Also, you can do paperwork in the lab's office if Kara is not drugged to get an income of 3 training Frankie.

Also gregers thanks for helping other players, at one point of any update once I repeated myself enough time I tend to now respond to them anymore.

in the beginning you had solid code. game was smooth and less bugs and glitches than most other devs in their first versions.
now DD has so many issues even if you did start a fresh game and deleted the DD folder in AppData beforehand.
game is whining about unexpected string values or exceptions concerning text tags and some booleans that weren´t initialized.
I would love to see those "whining".

i´m on 0.40.7
btw i can
a) read whats inside the .rpy files. (yes, i do decompile almost every game i play)
b) use "classviewer.rpy" and "vardumper.rpy" from within the game
You could maybe talk to the66 about that, they had issue with their decompiler not doing a good job at it since I use the latest features introduced in Ren'Py 7.2, not yet introduced in the decompiler. It could be because of that that you are having those issues mentioned above. Since the bad .rpy files would take priority over others.

But, the66, instead of giving me shit actually started troubleshooting with me and we did it. That was enjoyable. And they were able to fix what is a not mindless port.

You realise he's just gonna say it's your fault now, since you've 'modified' the the game and arent playing it the way he intends it to be played. And therefore wont help you
Hehe I did indeed. But as always, on some grounds.

That doesn't mean that I don't want to see and trouble shoot those errors if they are not cause by the decompiler.
I know very well, since I also do that (well I only activate the dev' tools) by rote before launching the game once, that trying without doing it would certainly skip my mind.

no, you just call ppl that comment about the increased number of bugs wich are obviously caused by your overhaul "cheaters" and what not. if they dare to have a look at your code they must be cheaters.
Come on look right under my name or my signature. I always cheat, that is the first thing I do in a game. I certainly have no issue with the practice.

Mac users on F95 have a habit of using the a random version of Ren'Py SDK to launch PC versions and assume it should work since it worked on "every other game". The thing is Ren'Py is aimed toward artists that won't take as much time to delve into the lackluster documentation and sources of Ren'Py. So they won't use half of the features it has. So when they encounter a game that need more finesse it doesn't work.

It is visible when they do, so I tell them I know what they did and I don't support that kind of thing.
I don't call them "cheaters".

I can also tell if someone cheated if they did a bad job at it. I can tell if some states are artificially manipulated if the "cheater" did a bad job at it.
For example once someone changed the stage of one of the girls to something like 50, well it ended up making her not work because while I use mostly inferior and superior checks for values, I don't always do. That caused them problem that they tried to disguise as a "bug".
But they gave me their save an was able to tell it was simple a incompetent cheater.
And that is why I discourage cheater without knowledge. Because unless somebody can show significant smart about their cheating and not just random probing hoping for the best and considering everything worked flawlessly until it crashes down the way, I won't deal with abnormal behavior.

Please quote me when I was wrong about that, it is certainly possible but since I don't "accuse" anybody of cheater anyway ...

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Nice and very naughty idea for a game! I like it. Just the design it not what i prefer but that’s just me

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
I'm having greater difficulties from the start with this version. Everytime I try to purchase something from the sexshop, the game crashes. I cannot progress with any of the initial three girls because of this bug. Please, start a new game, go through the intro, build the lab (I counted three nights), then start progressing with Chrystal/Yuri. You will not get to their second stages. I also cannot acquire green potion materials. I understand I need money squares, which I can get up to 2 if I teach for 10-20 days straight. Not certain how to enjoy this game from the beginning. I'm not a coder, but the console commands at the beginning of this page are useless to me, I cannot increase money (only potions), and I cannot figure out how to add inventory since the Sexshop is broken.

Reactions: Flash Funk

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm having greater difficulties from the start with this version. Everytime I try to purchase something from the sexshop, the game crashes. I cannot progress with any of the initial three girls because of this bug. Please, start a new game, go through the intro, build the lab (I counted three nights), then start progressing with Chrystal/Yuri. You will not get to their second stages. I also cannot acquire green potion materials. I understand I need money squares, which I can get up to 2 if I teach for 10-20 days straight. Not certain how to enjoy this game from the beginning. I'm not a coder, but the console commands at the beginning of this page are useless to me, I cannot increase money (only potions), and I cannot figure out how to add inventory since the Sexshop is broken.
Please update your game, there is a patch available in the OP.

And you only need to teach twice a day for 3 days straight.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
bstr2k2 Any news ?

Is it a case of your decompiler not being up-to-date with Ren'Py 7.2 features ?

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
Just came back to this game after a while; it's so much more intuitive and polished now!
Only thing that, IMO, might confuse people, is the fact that the white money blocks don't extend past two. I've spent a good while spamming lessons to see if it might go up, before resigning myself to the fact that it wasn't going to happen.

As for bugs, the only one I've encountered was a rollback when trying to send Kara back to the stripclub after pulling her out on the same night, but that's pretty damn inconsequential, as there is no real reason to do this anyway.
Other than that, perfectly smooth and bug-free gaming experience.

Thanks for the hard work!

JayDubya

Aug 22, 2018
so I cant buy anything....money doesnt increase but also when i select anything i get a Rollback error and have to back off to continue game is that what the patch fixes?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
so I cant buy anything....money doesnt increase but also when i select anything i get a Rollback error and have to back off to continue game is that what the patch fixes?
Thanks for reporting and also linking a save.

But this issue is fixed since quite a bit of time now, please update your game to the latest patch.

Just got the latest version and went to load a old save and there was nothing there
If by old save you mean prior v0.40.x then it is working as intended, they are not compatible with the v0.40.x.

CrimsonKirie

Sep 13, 2018
Hey the66, the new port is crashing when Yuki getsher tattoo
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/yuki_school.rpy', 1554187222, 20602). 

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ 

Full traceback: 
  File "tattoo.rpyc", line 227, in script 
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 1505, in execute 
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 680, in lookup_return 
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/yuki_school.rpy', 1554187222, 20602).

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes