Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You think you guys used enough 'ex-' words in that particular dialog section?
Were expecting something more extensive ? Are you that exigent ?

Is there an Android version?
No official Android version yet.
It is planned down the road to completion, once all the gameplay mechanics are in place. Then I could rework the UI to fit touch inputs.

There is at least one major gameplay change planned.

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
We launched a .

With it we will be able to keep you more informed on the state of development, as well as simplifying the bug report and support.

And of course I'm always available if you have any question of remark about the game.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.46.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

This time, the update focuses on Kara's pool content as well as the possibility for a mini ending.
After having dealt with Greg (Kara's ex husband), her backyard pool gets unlocked as a location.

The scenes that we had before were just some nice added content, but with no real context.
With this update, the scenes have a lot more context, depth and dialogue as well as the choice for an ending as well as a replay option, should you choose it.

V 0.46.0 Changelog:
  • 44 new images rendered and distributed across three vastly improved scenes for Kara at the pool.
  • New portrait images for Kara, wearing her bikini.
  • The three new scenes all have two possible endings, as well as three new intros to those scenes as well as a "Mini" ending for Kara.
  • Improving the process of buying toys for Luna's events
  • Made Luna still available for mentoring even after being sent home without the need to call her again
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

IAmYourMaster1

Apr 3, 2018
For anyone trying to run this on mac: Right click the app, click show package contents, Click the Contents folder, then the MacOS folder, then right click and open DDGame and it'll open in terminal and launch the game. Also, make sure you allow it to open in System Preferences if needed. Also, the updater doesn't work on Mac

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Well F95z doesn't have distinction between "pregnancy" and "impregnation".

There is no visible pregnancy, but there is impregnation content. Hence the "pregnancy" tag.
a lady going "oh boy i sure hope you made me pregnant" or saying the word "breed" isn't really impregnation, unless they've added more than that since the last time I played, that's just creampie

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
a lady going "oh boy i sure hope you made me pregnant" or saying the word "breed" isn't really impregnation, unless they've added more than that since the last time I played, that's just creampie
"They" ?

Anyway, that is your point of view on it.

The game include a character that is discovering and acting upon an impregnation fetish. And I'm not even counting the MC that realize that the very fact his crafted himself sluts was because he also acted upon the same primitive instinct exacerbated by the similar cocktail he injected himself.

I'm sorry if there is not enough of this type content for you, but in our eyes it qualifies. Even more so since we don't plan to leave things there.

Jan's time is limited, we cannot work on everything we want. Lola had 2 updated quite close to one another (in the update history, not in time), there is other part of the game we need to work on.

If you want to talk about a unjustified tag, look at the "voyeurism", I already tried to remove it. There is only 2 maybe 3 at max when the MC is passive and I wouldn't say he indulge in any voyeurism.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
"They" ?

Anyway, that is your point of view on it.

The game include a character that is discovering and acting upon an impregnation fetish. And I'm not even counting the MC that realize that the very fact his crafted himself sluts was because he also acted upon the same primitive instinct exacerbated by the similar cocktail he injected himself.

I'm sorry if there is not enough of this type content for you, but in our eyes it qualifies. Even more so since we don't plan to leave things there.

Jan's time is limited, we cannot work on everything we want. Lola had 2 updated quite close to one another (in the update history, not in time), there is other part of the game we need to work on.

If you want to talk about a unjustified tag, look at the "voyeurism", I already tried to remove it. There is only 2 maybe 3 at max when the MC is passive and I wouldn't say he indulge in any voyeurism.
Yeah, sorry for being flippant; you put up a lot of effort and I appreciate your creation. It's given me plenty of good times already and if it is actually going for it for reals that's fantastic; I've just been irritated by these things before in other games where there's a lot of build up that leads to naught.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, sorry for being flippant; you put up a lot of effort and I appreciate your creation. It's given me plenty of good times already and if it is actually going for it for reals that's fantastic; I've just been irritated by these things before in other games where there's a lot of build up that leads to naught.
I understand that.

But I guess it is inevitable as reproduction is kind of the end game of the whole "sex" thing. At one point if there is sex involved it is extremely unlikely that there is no fun before the baby, even if there is fun during the baby.

That biais the barycenter (babycenter ?) of the content before pregnancy.

If you want to know more about the ambitions and thought process behind it, I'll give you some insight.

We talked about the question of pregnancy since a while with Jan. The MC is leaving liters (not gallons, he is a scientist after all) of the stuff in any holes and mounts of the girls for a while now. And the saved we got from debugging told us how many hundreds of in-game days players spent.

I'll tell you that, if it was such a nightmare to have to make variations in a rendered game, you would have seen litters by now (hehe, got it, liters for litters)

And we wouldn't have told you it was possible. We would have waited for the first comment about why the fuck are they all pregnant and then came here and joke about how they could expect them not to as they never used condom or even asked the girls if they were on the pill.

But including pregnancy at uncontrolled point of the game like that is unrealistic, I would be cool, but yeah, there is a reason most the game with heavy breeding action are text based.

Anyway we talked a lot about the effect of the serums on the reproduction, we finally settled on the pink then green making the subject lustful then locking that state in the flesh with the green creating a bodily need to breed that would be to the natural reproductive instinct what the body of a greened girl is to her natural state.

But there is still question not yet answered.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I understand that.

But I guess it is inevitable as reproduction is kind of the end game of the whole "sex" thing. At one point if there is sex involved it is extremely unlikely that there is no fun before the baby, even if there is fun during the baby.

That biais the barycenter (babycenter ?) of the content before pregnancy.

If you want to know more about the ambitions and thought process behind it, I'll give you some insight.

We talked about the question of pregnancy since a while with Jan. The MC is leaving liters (not gallons, he is a scientist after all) of the stuff in any holes and mounts of the girls for a while now. And the saved we got from debugging told us how many hundreds of in-game days players spent.

I'll tell you that, if it was such a nightmare to have to make variations in a rendered game, you would have seen litters by now (hehe, got it, liters for litters)

And we wouldn't have told you it was possible. We would have waited for the first comment about why the fuck are they all pregnant and then came here and joke about how they could expect them not to as they never used condom or even asked the girls if they were on the pill.

But including pregnancy at uncontrolled point of the game like that is unrealistic, I would be cool, but yeah, there is a reason most the game with heavy breeding action are text based.

Anyway we talked a lot about the effect of the serums on the reproduction, we finally settled on the pink then green making the subject lustful then locking that state in the flesh with the green creating a bodily need to breed that would be to the natural reproductive instinct what the body of a greened girl is to her natural state.

But there is still question not yet answered.
Thanks for that detailed reply! As I was playing it now I actually reached that part with Lola and yeah, that is absolutely hot impreg stuff.

Tbh, I woulda thought it would be simplest to just say that there'd be a specific variant of a serum that guaranteed conception, but the effects wouldn't show up for the natural time or have potions that would speed up, but not finish it?

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
the scene with howard and kara at the deans office is NTR

edit:
nvm I completely forgot what game I was playing

Last edited:

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I got a question about the newer versions. I think I last played half a year ago and encountered some type of ending. Do i need to start a new game to get all the new content?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I got a question about the newer versions. I think I last played half a year ago and encountered some type of ending. Do i need to start a new game to get all the new content?
I made sure the reworked content was available without restarting the game.

As long as you can load your save it should be compatible.
If you encounter some error once you loaded your save, try to rollback to a point you can travel an do it.
so whats new in 0.46???
Is the changelog explicit enough ?

Kara's "ending" is such a tease!!!!! Aaaaah man you can't do that!! :D
I know, it's like a "Jan worktime" drought, the fruits are just falling of the tree before they can mature.

Well this ending is a big particular. Is could well become a full game ending, a "give up revenge" one : the MC would just start to enjoy himself enough to see that he don't need to take revenge to achieve happiness.

I don't know what Jan think about it but for me Kara and Harley are the two that should allow for such an ending.
As I see it they are the only two girls romantically involved and I think both are prideful enough to become rivals.

Kara might say she is okay sharing him but, to me what she mean is that she is okay with him having trained fucktoys like Chrystal and sex friend like Francesca.
She might not accept Yuki as easily as the girls is definitely emotionally dependent on him, but that would be only a minor setback as she would certainly enjoy her and given here state of deprivation would consider the benefits outweigh the cost.

Both routes for Lola are naturally accepted by Kara, double greened Lola is her own toy and pink-green Lola as a maid is a sweet revenge on Howard.

No really the only one she would feel endangered by is Harley. Some content on how Harley would take the news that she is not the only one is already due. For me it is well possible she expected exclusivity from the MC.
At her last stage I would say that even if she never told the MC, she pretty much know about Chrystal and Yuki, and she may dread what he would tell her.
I would like to give players some choices on how to deal with that matter, like the yet to be finished reveal to Kara in the blue ending.
It wouldn't necessarily mean that Harley would run away from the MC if the player handle it poorly but it would definitely affect how her post-game-ending plays out and lock out her give up ending.

And when it comes to her relationship with Kara, having Harley as love interest would inevitably creates tensions. They are both wife material to the MC and they know it. That is the reason they would be ultimately okay for the other girls, they can acknowledge the others don't have the same needs and don't provide the same things they do.

You can also look at it that way, Kara's and Harley's character arcs are very similar. Both of they were repressed and the MC only freed them from their shell. Admittedly Kara's pink inject did a bit more than that, but to Kara's point of view she just started to feel her lust since she started seeing the MC as a potential date.

Neither of them actually changed her core personality. They changed how they behave but only because their situation changed.

Kara is only reacting to the fact she became a lust ball. She doesn't become cock crazy (except for the office blowjob right after the inject) she tried to keep urges in check to continue functioning.
And that is thee point of the pink serum, it doesn't change the person injected.
The same thing happen with pink Lola, she had not character change from her first stage to the pink stage. She just got easier to manipulate using her sexual needs.

For Harley it is even clearer, she started as a erotic writer curious about BDSM and acting provocatively as a defense mechanism needed due to a lack of confidence.
Once her relationship with the MC (and green injects) gave her the confidence needed she opened up.
She didn't discover something about herself, she just became her own fantasy, thus acting as she wanted.

Wow, ok, I think I'll stop now.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes