• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Really excited what happens next, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you actually get Kara to participate in the sex shop promotion? it says I need to get her more comfortable to be objectified..

Reactions: Rakja

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
any walkthrough for the last update ?
It is a rework of the pool content at Kara's place.

If you have yet to unlock it then train Kara's affection until she talk about her ex-husband, deal with him and go back to the villa during weekend to have fun with Kara.

Really excited what happens next, when you hit Kara with the next green serum after moving in. Can you actually get Kara to participate in the sex shop promotion? it says I need to get her more comfortable to be objectified..
You need to have played the event literally named "Objectify her." in the punishment section during her training.

And about anything following the reworked content this update, I don't think there will be a follow up on that. Jan, that rascal kind of took us all by surprise there.

Reactions: MadaraRU

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
It is a rework of the pool content at Kara's place.

If you have yet to unlock it then train Kara's affection until she talk about her ex-husband, deal with him and go back to the villa during weekend to have fun with Kara.

You need to have played the event literally named "Objectify her." in the punishment section during her training.

And about anything following the reworked content this update, I don't think there will be a follow up on that. Jan, that rascal kind of took us all by surprise there.
Okay, I don´t think I´ve reached the end, in that case, as I haven't met Jan yet, I think. A shame we won´t get to see even more changes on Kara haha

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Okay, I don´t think I´ve reached the end, in that case, as I haven't met Jan yet, I think. A shame we won´t get to see even more changes on Kara haha
You misunderstood me, Jan, as in "Jan the spider".

Jan's creative process is quite secretive even to me. And that last image surprised me too.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
I realy love this Dev... I know all have many deals in real life exsept creating game...
But... 44 images per moth?
Serious? 44 IMAGES PER MOTH? Well... No comments...

Reactions: Luckzor

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Finsit Is there more then 1 scene when having the girls help promoting the sexshop? If I press the phone it keeps blinking the names of the girls. Although after several repetitions I still only see the 1 scene per girl.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Finsit Is there more then 1 scene when having the girls help promoting the sexshop? If I press the phone it keeps blinking the names of the girls. Although after several repetitions I still only see the 1 scene per girl.
Yeah, das blinkenlights is kind of an afterthought.

It's a long lists of condition that are hard to comprehend for human reader. So it is messed up.
I guess I should clean it up now that I made a set tools that could well be used here.

Anything around the GUI is low priority since the last time I touched it. Ren'Py GUI just give me PTSD. It's really awful.

But I guess that issue you mention is only a logic problem so I should be able to manage.

tl;dr : Don't worry you didn't missed any content in the sexshop, there is only one event per girl, except Lola since she has 2 routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tinuss

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017

It's a long lists of condition that are hard to comprehend for human reader. So it is messed up.
I guess I should clean it up now that I made a set tools that could well be used here.

Anything around the GUI is low priority since the last time I touched it. Ren'Py GUI just give me PTSD. It's really awful.

But I guess that issue you mention is only a logic problem so I should be able to manage.

tl;dr : Don't worry you didn't missed any content in the sexshop, there is only one event per girl, except Lola since she has 2 routes.
Does Lola even have Sexshop content for an arrangement? The phone only says "nothing for now" for double-green Lola.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018

Thanks for the swift reply.

Rakja

Jul 14, 2018
Really excited what happens next, when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you actually get Kara to participate in the sex shop promotion? it says I need to get her more comfortable to be objectified..
The scene was great and very well write, but I kinda sad that there wasn't an actual picture of Kara after being injected with the green serum. I hope Jan can draw it later, maybe something like putting a picture of the MC and Kara post green serum along "THE END" words.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
The game is pretty fun - but the girls get much more ugly after transformation! I wish there was an option to undo the transformation. It's a shame to see how ugly my perfect Chrystel becomes after transformation.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes