AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm lost... So far I've hit a wall with every girl. I don't know how to use the drugs.. It's not asking me to.
The only girl I've been asked if I wanted to use it with was the Dean, but I was told "I'm not a monster". Haven't even had the chance with any of the others.

For an example. After doing every combination of "Try it/show me" in the sex shop with Francesca she asks you to find clientele... No more content as far as I can see.

Chrystal I did the "slide between legs" thing. Got her to change attire and then she refused to come to any more lessons.

The only penetration there's been so far was some anal with Francesca.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm lost... So far I've hit a wall with every girl. I don't know how to use the drugs.. It's not asking me to.
The only girl I've been asked if I wanted to use it with was the Dean, but I was told "I'm not a monster". Haven't even had the chance with any of the others.

For an example. After doing every combination of "Try it/show me" in the sex shop with Francesca she asks you to find clientele... No more content as far as I can see.

Chrystal I did the "slide between legs" thing. Got her to change attire and then she refused to come to any more lessons.

The only penetration there's been so far was some anal with Francesca.
Talk to Chrystal in the classroom.

You can also skip work and talk to the dean.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Talk to Chrystal in the classroom.

You can also skip work and talk to the dean.
Thanks, It was the tutoring ban that was the problem.

I wasn't a big fan of Kara's hairstyle change when she got corrupted, specifically the bleaching of her hair. I don't know where you're from, but in many places those hairstyles are only used by people who can't afford proper dye jobs. Aside from that this has been excellent.

Taking uppeti women down a peg is a fetish of mine and Kara's fall did it nicely for me. In context of the game her reaction to you turned out to be right, but it felt like she was the type who'd be that way to anyone.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks, It was the tutoring ban that was the problem.

I wasn't a big fan of Kara's hairstyle chanwge when she got corrupted, specifically the bleaching of her hair. I don't know where you're from, but in many places those hairstyles are only used by people who can't afford proper dye jobs. Aside from that this has been excellent.

Taking uppeti women down a peg is a fetish of mine and Kara's fall did it nicely for me. In context of the game her reaction to you turned out to be right, but it felt like she was the type who'd be that way to anyone.
We put a lot of care in our characters.

We wrote a lot more that what is shown in the game. We talked a lot about their situation their background and personalities to be in tune Jan and I.
Now I think we both have a very good understanding of the characters as we both have very similar conclusion when we ask ourselves "how would this character reacts?".

dasarchive

Jul 6, 2018
I can't do anything - I just get errors whenever it comes to an exciting moment. The text message conversation with Chrystal? Error console. Spanking scene with sex shop lady? Error console. Basically anything? Error console. What's going on?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I can't do anything - I just get errors whenever it comes to an exciting moment. The text message conversation with Chrystal? Error console. Spanking scene with sex shop lady? Error console. Basically anything? Error console. What's going on?
Did you do any manipulation of the game files ?

And could you copy paste the error Ren'Py gives you, that would help me understand what is going on.

dasarchive

Jul 6, 2018
Did you do any manipulation of the game files ?

And could you copy paste the error Ren'Py gives you, that would help me understand what is going on.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'selfies/c self t1 01.png'>:
  File "game/01_custom_statements.rpy", line 32, in execute_sms
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 736, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 737, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 745, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 747, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 758, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 759, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 766, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 770, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 777, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 780, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 786, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 790, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 791, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 853, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 854, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 859, in execute
  File "game/02_class_defines.rpy", line 513, in thumbnail
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 836, in ProportionalScale
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 849, in get_size
IOError: Couldn't find file 'selfies/c self t1 01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "classroom.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 678, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 691, in script call
  File "phone_new.rpyc", line 60, in script
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 859, in <module>
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Deviant Discoveries 0.41.0
Wed Sep 16 17:29:14 2020

I haven't edited anything at all, just downloaded and ran

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'selfies/c self t1 01.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "classroom.rpyc", line 5, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 678, in script call
  File "screens.rpyc", line 691, in script call
  File "phone_new.rpyc", line 60, in script
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\exports.py", line 1457, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 859, in <module>
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\DDGame-0.41.0-lossless\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Deviant Discoveries 0.41.0
Wed Sep 16 17:29:14 2020

I haven't edited anything at all, just downloaded and ran
You are still running the 0.41.0 o_o this one is a bit old.

Just download a new version. And extract it in a fresh folder.

If you extracted a new version inside the old folder that is likely the source of the issue. And don't worry about your saves, if they are compatible they will show even if you delete the folder of an older (they are stored in 2 places).

crimdawg

May 19, 2020
I just wanted to say, this game is great! Really looking forward to the implementation of the pregnancy tag, and each individualized ending! Something along the lines of having the option to inject each girl with one more dose of green serum, and have that lead into each girls ending, kind of like how you hinted with Kara. Anyways, thanks a lot dev and keep up the good work!

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
I had a look through the files and saw something that's made me wonder, are we as of 0.46 capable of injecting Francesca with green serum?

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Amazing game. One suggestion. After spending a lot of time with girls who need a lot of persuasion to transform I think that it would be really fun if the newest girl was desperate to transform. Maybe its a student who notices her friends in class changing and spies on the player. I think she might threaten to reveal the players serums if he doesn't transform her too. The training would be teaching her how to be sexy instead of training her to be obedient because she is already happy to be obedient in exchange for the good serums. Keep up the great work looking forward to new episodes. One of the best games around.

Reactions: kg_techno

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Amazing game. One suggestion. After spending a lot of time with girls who need a lot of persuasion to transform I think that it would be really fun if the newest girl was desperate to transform. Maybe its a student who notices her friends in class changing and spies on the player. I think she might threaten to reveal the players serums if he doesn't transform her too. The training would be teaching her how to be sexy instead of training her to be obedient because she is already happy to be obedient in exchange for the good serums. Keep up the great work looking forward to new episodes. One of the best games around.
I actually suggested that to jan a couple of years back.

The thing is that when you suggest something even if Jan like the idea and use it never turns out anywhere near what is actually suggested.

So that archetype that I call the "wannabe" turned out to be green Lola.

I had a look through the files and saw something that's made me wonder, are we as of 0.46 capable of injecting Francesca with green serum?
It's odd isn't it ?

I wonder what other thing there is to find ...

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.47.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

For this update we set the focus on making an ending for Harley's storyline.
In order to see the new content you'll have to have played all of her last stage content, then wait for the weekend, where she'll show up at your house.
A new location will become available. The park. Which is where you'll and Harley will have some fun.
Please note:
We have made the ending scene, but it's not available just yet. It will be so very shortly.

Still...
A lot of dialogue was written especially for this update, we really wanted to add to the story part of it as well as give her the ending she deserved.
Be sure to take a look at the changelog and see what's new.

V 0.47.0 Changelog:
  • 30 new images rendered and distributed across three new scenes as well as the ending scene for Harley.
  • Again. Please do note that the ending scene is not available as of now. It's there, but you can't get to it just now. We will make it available as soon as we can.
  • Two new portrait images for Harley, clothed and unclothed.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
The v0.47.0 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

For this update we set the focus on making an ending for Harley's storyline.
In order to see the new content you'll have to have played all of her last stage content, then wait for the weekend, where she'll show up at your house.
A new location will become available. The park. Which is where you'll and Harley will have some fun.
Please note:
We have made the ending scene, but it's not available just yet. It will be so very shortly.

Still...
A lot of dialogue was written especially for this update, we really wanted to add to the story part of it as well as give her the ending she deserved.
Be sure to take a look at the changelog and see what's new.

V 0.47.0 Changelog:
  • 30 new images rendered and distributed across three new scenes as well as the ending scene for Harley.
  • Again. Please do note that the ending scene is not available as of now. It's there, but you can't get to it just now. We will make it available as soon as we can.
  • Two new portrait images for Harley, clothed and unclothed.
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden
I love that Harley is finally getting an update. It's been way too long. As for the ending that 'isn't available'. I already found it. Looks great.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I love that Harley is finally getting an update. It's been way too long. As for the ending that 'isn't available'. I already found it. Looks great.
It is not complete still, it lacks the transition.

But yeah it is my favorite so far too.

Anyway, the 0.47.1 available now through the updater. I won't upload it to download directly this time.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It is not complete still, it lacks the transition.

But yeah it is my favorite so far too.

Anyway, the 0.47.1 available now through the updater. I won't upload it to download directly this time.
I think you should. When I tried to update I got an error message and couldn’t play the new content. So I had to download the new version off patreon.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes