The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Transformation games gonna transform.
Lol - Sure they do.
And as I said I find the game very entertaining.

It wasnt meant in a negative way - as I appreciate the work that is behind all this a lot. I think I might have used a wrong expression as I'm not native english speaking. I didnt mean "ugly" - in the way of "ugly" - lol. It's simply my own taste - that I liked the optical appearance of most of the girl more in the original state than in the transformed. (Chrystal is the perfect schoolgirl - I enjoyed punishing the naive small breasted schoolgirl a lot!)

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
wtf they look way more hot after transformation they wear thongs and have huge tits and ass hello
Yeah as they say about taste huh : "Everybody has one.", ain't it right ?

Wait ...

Lol - Sure they do.
And as I said I find the game very entertaining.

It wasnt meant in a negative way - as I appreciate the work that is behind all this a lot. I think I might have used a wrong expression as I'm not native english speaking. I didnt mean "ugly" - in the way of "ugly" - lol. It's simply my own taste - that I liked the optical appearance of most of the girl more in the original state than in the transformed. (Chrystal is the perfect schoolgirl - I enjoyed punishing the naive small breasted schoolgirl a lot!)
Don't worry, that's okay.

Remember, it's not about the destination, it's about the schoolgirls spanked along the way.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I love the game, my only "problem" is with the mohawk girl, bah, the mohawk, i want to buy a wig for her in the sex shop

I have a doubt, there is some way to "miss" a serum injection?

2doubt, the only girl with a ending is Kara the dean? The other girls just go to my house and keep getting fucked in various ways

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I love the game, my only "problem" is with the mohawk girl, bah, the mohawk, i want to buy a wig for her in the sex shop

I have a doubt, there is some way to "miss" a serum injection?

2doubt, the only girl with a ending is Kara the dean? The other girls just go to my house and keep getting fucked in various ways
The game is not finished yet. All character should have multiple endings depending of how far you went with each.

The characters ending are currently treated as endings only because we have yet to implement enough of them to swtich to our final ending design (one story ending + character endings), think fallout endings.

Anyway, currently Chrystal also has a personal ending.

I also was jarred by Chrystal late hairstyle, but it grew on me as it match well the character personality at that point.

And no, there is no injection you could miss. There is 2 possible route for Lola depending of which one you inject her but that is it. Currently serums injects have no dynamic element to them.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The game is not finished yet. All character should have multiple endings depending of how far you went with each.

The characters ending are currently treated as endings only because we have yet to implement enough of them to swtich to our final ending design (one story ending + character endings), think fallout endings.

Anyway, currently Chrystal also has a personal ending.

I also was jarred by Chrystal late hairstyle, but it grew on me as it match well the character personality at that point.

And no, there is no injection you could miss. There is 2 possible route for Lola depending of which one you inject her but that is it. Currently serums injects have no dynamic element to them.
Thank you so much for your time.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Going to support you for some time.
It's not my fav game but the tits are huge, the girls slutty and transformation/bimbofication is a kink of mine.
Good concept.
Edit : also you removed The Grind so (y)(y)

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hey people, I have seen quite a number of you asking for Android version.
I would like to get a better view of the demand for an official Android version.

So if you are interested or not by an Android version, please answer to .

Depending of the result I'll see if I need to change the priority of the port.

Going to support you for some time.
It's not my fav game but the tits are huge, the girls slutty and transformation/bimbofication is a kink of mine.
Good concept.
Edit : also you removed The Grind so (y)(y)
Thank mate !

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Someone knows why when you use one of the girls in the Strip club she dissapears of the ''tutoring'' list? Someway to fix this?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Someone knows why when you use one of the girls in the Strip club she dissapears of the ''tutoring'' list? Someway to fix this?
She's busy working, so you can't tutor her. If need be, go to the club and have her stop work and she should become available for tutoring. You'll probably want to put one of the other girls to work at the club in the mean time.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
wasn't there a android version?
There was. I think it got a bit too outdated and it was removed from the first page don't know when.

Maybe you can still found it in this thread, if it is still online.

Anyway, no official version, and no planned anytime soon. But you can answer the poll for a few posts ago.

Ren65

Jun 25, 2019
I'm running v.0.46.0 and seem to be stuck... Kara and the MC get caught together in her office. After this, I can't seem to locate her, nor have I been able to lift the tutor restrictions. If I call Kara she says that she is coming over to the MC house, but that never is an available option in the evening. What am I missing?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm running v.0.46.0 and seem to be stuck... Kara and the MC get caught together in her office. After this, I can't seem to locate her, nor have I been able to lift the tutor restrictions. If I call Kara she says that she is coming over to the MC house, but that never is an available option in the evening. What am I missing?
That's quite an odd case.

The tutoring ban should be lifted right after Kara's blue inject.

Did you do any manipulation on the game files or console ? That would be the most simple explanation on how such a bricked state could appear.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes