Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think you should. When I tried to update I got an error message and couldn’t play the new content. So I had to download the new version off patreon.
Ok, interesting.

Well the issue is with the hosting anyway, so there is not way around it unless I upload elsewhere to release the pressure.

(But for me the issue is to be bandwidth starved and uploading takes a long time.)

Last edited:

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Got a "Possible Infinite Loop" error when trying to go to the park.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Looks like my error may be similar to Ferrumm's issue.
Could you try downloading the ultralight version and update it to the 0.47.1 and see if you encounter the same bug ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Could you try downloading the ultralight version and update it to the 0.47.1 and see if you encounter the same bug ?
Looks like the same thing happens. Started a new game instead of trying to load a previous game and tried to go to the park as soon as I was allowed to.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Looks like the same thing happens. Started a new game instead of trying to load a previous game and tried to go to the park as soon as I was allowed to.

I tried to replicate it and I had no issue with it, the line is not the same as the last time so I'm thinking of a very bag luck when downloading.

Twice is unlikely but given Ren'Py panicked at 2 different point that have no way of looping that's the most likely (release date really stress out our hosting).

Try to use the scripts.rpa I attached.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I tried to replicate it and I had no issue with it, the line is not the same as the last time so I'm thinking of a very bag luck when downloading.

Twice is unlikely but given Ren'Py panicked at 2 different point that have no way of looping that's the most likely (release date really stress out our hosting).

Try to use the scripts.rpa I attached.
It's still doing the same thing with the scripts.rpa you attached. I'm going to try downloading a new copy of the game, deleting all files connected to this in my Application Data folder, then let it update. I just want to make sure absolutely nothing is carrying over.

EDIT: With a completely clean copy (used the lossless download from the first post of this thread), the game still crashes when trying to go to the park. I actually tried twice, once without the scripts.rpa you provided in your last post, and once with it. Without the scripts file, I got a traceback just like the last one I posted. With the scripts file, I got a slightly different traceback.

Last edited:

Noggernag

Jun 3, 2017
I got the infinite loop error too.
Just wanna say you're an absolute g though mate, super fast response to a bug. Hope you can solve it soon.

olbor48

Jan 20, 2018
Hi there,
I am looking for android version port where i can update myself with the update button.
Can someone share it, please?
Thx

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I got the infinite loop error too.
Just wanna say you're an absolute g though mate, super fast response to a bug. Hope you can solve it soon.
Thanks.

The thing with those infinite loop detection is that as far as I know it is possible that some hardware might be more easily triggered.

Could you try to send me a save file
Hi there,
I am looking for android version port where i can update myself with the update button.
Can someone share it, please?
Thx
Android version of Ren'Py game cannot be updated the same way the computer version can.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Not complaining at all and I understand that you are short on bandwidth, but it would be really cool if you posted the .1 upgrade as a full download instead of using the updater. Maybe just do the lighter weight versions when you have time? Much appreciated. Fantastic game. Can't recommend it enough.

Macabetucabe

Apr 19, 2020
Excellent game, simply the best so far. I think it would be a good idea to make anal sex more realistic, like the need for hygiene (enema). My favorite character is Kara, looking forward to seeing your body changes.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Excellent game, simply the best so far. I think it would be a good idea to make anal sex more realistic, like the need for hygiene (enema). My favorite character is Kara, looking forward to seeing your body changes.
Well you can also look at it the other way around.

If we made the girls have enema before anal scene half of the game would be the girls having enemas ;)

So it is quite safe to assume that they got the MC's inclinations and get to his home fully prepared.

zippotech

Mar 12, 2019
not to mention but harley's strip dance is not avaiable either. i think that the file is just not linking correctly but it does loop to the end text for good messure so it does not crash the game.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
not to mention but harley's strip dance is not avaiable either. i think that the file is just not linking correctly but it does loop to the end text for good messure so it does not crash the game.
How is it not available ?

With a "Possible infinite loop" traceback error? That's likely the issue we've been discussing on this page.
I'm still interested into a save right before you go to the park. I don't have much hope finding something useful but I cannot think of anything else that would cause the issues you encounter.

Although if you have the same kind of error but not at the same place if you change your scripts.rpa that still means there is something fishy as they should be exactly the same is everything when as planned.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes