Cuandad

Sep 25, 2020
Pretty Good, would be way better if all the girls did not have the same large breasts. Variety is nice.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Any Android versions??? Please let me know my dear fellow players. If not does anyone know of similar games??? Thx in advance

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Park infinite loop stops happening once you unlock Harley's park events.

That's some good writing in this game. Blue and pink pills are mostly useless, though

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
anhell Sega Ricono Sewyoba Bryon Smothers cklaubur zippotech
Ok, thanks to zippotech's save file I was able to understand where I messed up.

The park should be accessible until Harley have a talk with the MC about it.

zippotech just wait for the weekend from the save you gave me and will be able to access the new content.

I'm uploading a fix now. But in the mean time you just have to not go to the Park until you went with Harley first.

I think I'll wait for 0.47.2. I bet there's gonna be at least 2 bug fix updates. There always are.
Well there is not much else to go wrong with that update, a single fix should be enough.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The v0.47.2 is available by automated update, a notification should appear in the main menu of your game and if not a button on the bottom left in the main menu should be visible.

You can also download it manually :

V 0.47.1 Changelog:
  • Added Harley's ending cut from the 0.47.0
V 0.47.2 Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug allowing the player to go to the park before a key event causing an infinite loop
Known bugs:
  • When loading a save if you get an error, rollback to a stable state and change location.
  • The notifications can sometime appear a second time.
  • The notifications can also have a weird behavior when it comes to rollback.
  • The travel menu sometime stay visible when the rest of the GUI is hidden

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Sorry, don't like the ending hairstyle for Harley. Please don't mess with perfection, Jan. :cry:
Dude, she is (and they are) basically immortal at that point. she has plenty of time to be told to let her hair grow back.

She surely loved her previous hairstyle too, so I think it was part of the MC assertion of power over her to have her fit to his wishes and not her own.

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Hentaimancer

Jun 9, 2019
I love this games, as basically have the corruption tag, that i love, and asian and black grisl models, wich sadly are few in the games in this site. Last time i played was the 43.5 version, how much content was added in the last versions?

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes